Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 221 to 227 of 227

Thread: What Does Everyone Think About the 2020 Presidential Candidates

  1. #221
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

    To paraphrase:

    To this day, I've never met a climate change advocate who does not have a heavy political bias.

    Non-sense. Go to places where it is actually starting to impact people. There is no advocacy here, there is just accepted scientific consensus.

    You guys just believe what you want to believe, it is clearly obvious. I on the other hand would be happy to be shown something different. I've had this discussion countless times with wingnuts. Always bullshit yet they'll swear up and down it is some leftist conspiracy. Yea, across multiple decades, multiple countries, multiple disciplines. They're all fake scientists. Just like fake news. YEA THATS THE TICKET. <headslap>

    I know the oil companies did a number on people for the past few decades, but the record is beyond clear.

    BTW Mickey, those farmers are now getting paid more than before the tarriffs. Socialism at its finest.

    Read some other news that just doesn't pander to what you want to hear, but it is obvious you don't want to be challenged. You want everyone and yourself to believe you're some kinda a moderate. That means you'd be open to logical thought etc. Clearly not the case.

    Still a fan though !
    The projection in your post is blatant. You are the one calling la la land bullshit logical. BTW, the only thing missing from the Dem debate last night was the Cuban National Anthem. And a recent study determined the green new deal will cost each American 60K per year in perpetuity.
    You really think I'm the one who is projecting? You think climate change is bullshit and I'm listening to "fake news" and projecting that ? Is that what you're trying to say?

    OOOKKEEEY DOKEY

    No clue about Dem debate. Didn't watch it. Are you also some secret hidden leftist like Rob Singer?

  2. #222
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post


    Non-sense. Go to places where it is actually starting to impact people. There is no advocacy here, there is just accepted scientific consensus.

    You guys just believe what you want to believe, it is clearly obvious. I on the other hand would be happy to be shown something different. I've had this discussion countless times with wingnuts. Always bullshit yet they'll swear up and down it is some leftist conspiracy. Yea, across multiple decades, multiple countries, multiple disciplines. They're all fake scientists. Just like fake news. YEA THATS THE TICKET. <headslap>

    I know the oil companies did a number on people for the past few decades, but the record is beyond clear.

    BTW Mickey, those farmers are now getting paid more than before the tarriffs. Socialism at its finest.

    Read some other news that just doesn't pander to what you want to hear, but it is obvious you don't want to be challenged. You want everyone and yourself to believe you're some kinda a moderate. That means you'd be open to logical thought etc. Clearly not the case.

    Still a fan though !
    The projection in your post is blatant. You are the one calling la la land bullshit logical. BTW, the only thing missing from the Dem debate last night was the Cuban National Anthem. And a recent study determined the green new deal will cost each American 60K per year in perpetuity.
    You really think I'm the one who is projecting? You think climate change is bullshit and I'm listening to "fake news" and projecting that ? Is that what you're trying to say?

    OOOKKEEEY DOKEY

    No clue about Dem debate. Didn't watch it. Are you also some secret hidden leftist like Rob Singer?
    I will gladly pay you $1000 to show a quote where I said climate change is bullshit. You're a typical libtard. Just make shit up about people.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  3. #223
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    The projection in your post is blatant. You are the one calling la la land bullshit logical. BTW, the only thing missing from the Dem debate last night was the Cuban National Anthem. And a recent study determined the green new deal will cost each American 60K per year in perpetuity.
    You really think I'm the one who is projecting? You think climate change is bullshit and I'm listening to "fake news" and projecting that ? Is that what you're trying to say?

    OOOKKEEEY DOKEY

    No clue about Dem debate. Didn't watch it. Are you also some secret hidden leftist like Rob Singer?
    I will gladly pay you $1000 to show a quote where I said climate change is bullshit. You're a typical libtard. Just make shit up about people.
    I assumed thats what you meant when you said I believe in la la land bullshit. What were you referencing if not my belief that global warming is not a "hoax" ? Or are you one of those guys have some "yea I believe it BUT it isn't man made... " or some other silly variant of denial.

    Annnnd you conveniently ducked my question about how am I "projecting"? You say I make stuff up, but you're a fool if you don't see it in yourself. It was a pretty simply question, which you simply ignored.

  4. #224
    Two of the ICE raids in Mississippi were in Scott County where I'm from. You like those cooked chickens you see in the super markets? They might be from Scott County. A lot of chickens grown and processed there. When I was a kid there wasn't a mexican in the county. Now the population is 11% Mexican because of the chicken processing plants exploiting illegal labor.

    Libtards screamed racism over the raids. But here is what really happened. Scott County is about 40% black. Those chicken plant jobs were traditionally held by blacks. The company involved, Koch Foods, used illegal labor, the Mexicans, to drive wages down. So the blacks of Scott County had to deal with unnatural competition for the jobs, depressed wages, and higher housing costs because of the influx of illegals into the county.

    Now Koch Foods is scrambling to get new employees. They will have to raise wages to do so. No one in the country is more happier about the ICE raids in Scott County than the black citizens of Scott County.

    It's this type of stuff that libtards don't get about how they harm minorities.

    PS: I support the prosecution of companies that pull this kind of stuff.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-12-2019 at 06:16 AM.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  5. #225
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Two of the ICE raids in Mississippi were in Scott County where I'm from. You like those cooked chickens you see in the super markets? They might be from Scott County. A lot of chickens grown and processed there. When I was a kid there wasn't a mexican in the county. Now the population is 11% Mexican because of the chicken processing plants exploiting illegal labor.

    Libtards screamed racism over the raids. But here is what really happened. Scott County is about 40% black. Those chicken plant jobs were traditionally held by blacks. The company involved, Koch Foods, used illegal labor, the Mexicans, to drive wages down. So the blacks of Scott County had to deal with unnatural competition for the jobs, depressed wages, and higher housing costs because of the influx of illegals into the county.

    Now Koch Foods is scrambling to get new employees. They will have to raise wages to do so. No one in the country is more happier about the ICE raids in Scott County than the black citizens of Scott County.

    It's this type of stuff that libtards don't get about how they harm minorities.

    PS: I support the prosecution of companies that pull this kind of stuff.
    That is interesting. I'd like to see that job market. Have you ever run a business and had to hire people, Micky? Ever done anything like that? It isn't so easy in all job markets. Sometimes impossible.

    Funny.. Mexicans were "exploited" in capitalistic system, but supposedly there are blacks wanting those jobs. Listening to you, Mexican's aren't minorities, but blacks are. Silly belief, but you gotta go with that stuff to make your point. I get it.

    Once again, you avoided any direction question and spouted off quasi-nonsense.

    That being said, I hope there are people waiting around wanting to work in that area like you said. I'm not even sure Liberals are all that against illegal immigration. THey're against the racist speech used by Trump.

    You hear about that dude who hospitalized [airlifted he was in such bad shape] a 13 year old boy for slamming him to the ground because he didn't remove his had during the Pledge of Allegiance? Trump's speech has consequences all over. It is his speech that Liberals have the most problem with, and how these people are are treated when detained.

    When a kid is orphaned, Trump poses with the kid and a big thumbs up and plastic ear to ear grin. It is that sort of shit that makes people despise the President. His behavior. His demonizing of minorities and so forth. If you deny that, then you're clearly not paying attention or don't want to accept reality for what it is.

  6. #226
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Two of the ICE raids in Mississippi were in Scott County where I'm from. You like those cooked chickens you see in the super markets? They might be from Scott County. A lot of chickens grown and processed there. When I was a kid there wasn't a mexican in the county. Now the population is 11% Mexican because of the chicken processing plants exploiting illegal labor.

    Libtards screamed racism over the raids. But here is what really happened. Scott County is about 40% black. Those chicken plant jobs were traditionally held by blacks. The company involved, Koch Foods, used illegal labor, the Mexicans, to drive wages down. So the blacks of Scott County had to deal with unnatural competition for the jobs, depressed wages, and higher housing costs because of the influx of illegals into the county.

    Now Koch Foods is scrambling to get new employees. They will have to raise wages to do so. No one in the country is more happier about the ICE raids in Scott County than the black citizens of Scott County.

    It's this type of stuff that libtards don't get about how they harm minorities.

    PS: I support the prosecution of companies that pull this kind of stuff.
    That is interesting. I'd like to see that job market. Have you ever run a business and had to hire people, Micky? Ever done anything like that? It isn't so easy in all job markets. Sometimes impossible.

    Funny.. Mexicans were "exploited" in capitalistic system, but supposedly there are blacks wanting those jobs. Listening to you, Mexican's aren't minorities, but blacks are. Silly belief, but you gotta go with that stuff to make your point. I get it.

    Once again, you avoided any direction question and spouted off quasi-nonsense.

    That being said, I hope there are people waiting around wanting to work in that area like you said. I'm not even sure Liberals are all that against illegal immigration. THey're against the racist speech used by Trump.

    You hear about that dude who hospitalized [airlifted he was in such bad shape] a 13 year old boy for slamming him to the ground because he didn't remove his had during the Pledge of Allegiance? Trump's speech has consequences all over. It is his speech that Liberals have the most problem with, and how these people are are treated when detained.

    When a kid is orphaned, Trump poses with the kid and a big thumbs up and plastic ear to ear grin. It is that sort of shit that makes people despise the President. His behavior. His demonizing of minorities and so forth. If you deny that, then you're clearly not paying attention or don't want to accept reality for what it is.
    You just refuse to acknowledge how elite liberal policy harms American workers on the lower end of the wage scale. You are new around here. Other people here know my background because I never hid it from anyone. I was a drifter and a day laborer before my gambling career.

    I've seen the going rate for construction labor go from $8 an hour down to $6 when the illegal labor found the market. The $16 a day difference was huge to low wage workers. I've seen wages being the same as they were 20 years prior because the illegals found the market. I've stood on work corners watching employer's pull up and request workers in Spanish. It's a dead giveaway they aren't interested in American workers whether white, black or Mexican American. It's not just the cheaper wages the illegals work for. Do you think illegals will report hazardous working conditions to OSHA? If illegals get screwed on their pay do you think they will report it to the Department of Labor?

    I mentioned the recent Harvard/Harris poll that showed over 60% of Mexican-Americans were opposed to illegal immigration. That wasn't news to me. I knew it 30 years ago because I worked with Mexican-Americans. They complained about the illegals just as much as I did.

    Elite liberals like yourself just don't get it. Your policies harm American workers on the low end of the wage scale. No amount of your ignorant blather will change that.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-13-2019 at 12:41 AM.
    Luck is probability taken personally.

  7. #227
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Two of the ICE raids in Mississippi were in Scott County where I'm from. You like those cooked chickens you see in the super markets? They might be from Scott County. A lot of chickens grown and processed there. When I was a kid there wasn't a mexican in the county. Now the population is 11% Mexican because of the chicken processing plants exploiting illegal labor.

    Libtards screamed racism over the raids. But here is what really happened. Scott County is about 40% black. Those chicken plant jobs were traditionally held by blacks. The company involved, Koch Foods, used illegal labor, the Mexicans, to drive wages down. So the blacks of Scott County had to deal with unnatural competition for the jobs, depressed wages, and higher housing costs because of the influx of illegals into the county.

    Now Koch Foods is scrambling to get new employees. They will have to raise wages to do so. No one in the country is more happier about the ICE raids in Scott County than the black citizens of Scott County.

    It's this type of stuff that libtards don't get about how they harm minorities.

    PS: I support the prosecution of companies that pull this kind of stuff.
    That is interesting. I'd like to see that job market. Have you ever run a business and had to hire people, Micky? Ever done anything like that? It isn't so easy in all job markets. Sometimes impossible.

    Funny.. Mexicans were "exploited" in capitalistic system, but supposedly there are blacks wanting those jobs. Listening to you, Mexican's aren't minorities, but blacks are. Silly belief, but you gotta go with that stuff to make your point. I get it.

    Once again, you avoided any direction question and spouted off quasi-nonsense.

    That being said, I hope there are people waiting around wanting to work in that area like you said. I'm not even sure Liberals are all that against illegal immigration. THey're against the racist speech used by Trump.

    You hear about that dude who hospitalized [airlifted he was in such bad shape] a 13 year old boy for slamming him to the ground because he didn't remove his had during the Pledge of Allegiance? Trump's speech has consequences all over. It is his speech that Liberals have the most problem with, and how these people are are treated when detained.

    When a kid is orphaned, Trump poses with the kid and a big thumbs up and plastic ear to ear grin. It is that sort of shit that makes people despise the President. His behavior. His demonizing of minorities and so forth. If you deny that, then you're clearly not paying attention or don't want to accept reality for what it is.
    You just refuse to acknowledge how elite liberal policy harms American workers on the lower end of the wage scale. You are new around here. Other people here know my background because I never hid it from anyone. I was a drifter and a day laborer before my gambling career.

    I've seen the going rate for construction labor go from $8 an hour down to $6 when the illegal labor found the market. The $16 a day difference was huge to low wage workers. I've seen wages being the same as they were 20 years prior because the illegals found the market. I've stood on work corners watching employer's pull up and request workers in Spanish. It's a dead giveaway they aren't interested in American workers whether white, black or Mexican American. It's not just the cheaper wages the illegals work for. Do you think illegals will report hazardous working conditions to OSHA? If illegals get screwed on their pay do you think they will report it to the Department of Labor?

    I mentioned the recent Harvard/Harris poll that showed over 60% of Mexican-Americans were opposed to illegal immigration. That wasn't news to me. I knew it 30 years ago because I worked with Mexican-Americans. They complained about the illegals just as much as I did.

    Elite liberals like yourself just don't get it. Your policies harm American workers on the low end of the wage scale. No amount of your ignorant blather will change that.
    I really don't disagree with anything said here. It isn't that people deny the above truth, it is the way the President goes around it. Build a wall, build a wall! Simplistic jingoism. Then the racist talk.

    I was dating a girl a bit younger than me.. eh 20ish years. She was born in Mexico then her mother brought her over here when she was less than 1 year old. Her mother then paid for all of her education after saving up and she went to college. She was a 'dreamer'. IMO she is 99% as American as you because she has spent little time in Mexico. Yet she has to worry about being deported, and do sneaky stuff, almost like APs. Someone did her a favor in some state office which allowed other ID that hides the fact she isn't 'legal'. I don't know the details.

    All of that because of Trump and his crap. Deported to a country she isn't even familiar with and has very little contact with because the rest of her family is in the States.

    Face it, Trump has no sort of principles on any level. Like Scaramucci says, he sees everyone as a transaction. (Is that guy a nazi socialist fascist now that he is loling talking about how he really feels regarding Trump?) If Trump had just stood with basic immigration enforcement, but it is all this shit about a wall. Lets fix our infrastructure and so forth instead of the stupid wall. It doesn't take much to climb over a wall. Geez what a moronic thing.

    We had similar issues in the tech sector. Now maybe bringing in cheap tech labor keeps companies over here stateside to some extent. Nothing is obvious. I do know that all those tech visas lowered the salaries for American IT people. It wasn't even illegal immigration. Same shit though. I figure there might be some need for those visas, as we want American companies to be competitive, but it ended up screwing guys like me (if I were looking for a job..
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 08-14-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •