I am going to post a public message to an audience of one, because he reads this site (might be a member for all I know) and this is the only way I have to respond.

Early today on BJTF, someone mentioned the forum "gamblingforums", a site that several of us here previously participated on. Norm's posted the following reponse to that mention:

"I have been told that the owner/admin of the site sells Roulette systems. Appears likely given the registration history. But, obviously you haven't read the hundreds of posts there by KJ claiming this (BJTF) is the most fraudulent site on the 'Net. He's still at it elsewhere after all these years."

To set the record straight, what I claimed was that there was a fraud member at BJTF, posting mathematically impossible blackjack claims, intentionally misleading other members. And when several members challenged those claims, Norm disallowed those challenges and protected this fraud for several years, until Don Schlesinger finally completely discredited all of the claims, just as I and others had tried to do years earlier.

This is a little different than Norm's version.

As per the final thought. Who brought this up? (after all these years)??

Norman, your forum, that I helped start, made the first half dozen posts when no one else would sign up because they feared what it would become under you, is hemorrhaging members. Daily membership visits is in the 80's when it once was in the 130's. You might want to focus on that.