So Im sick of getting tossed within 30 minutes at several MGM properties that abuse facial recognition, so it's time I throw a little wrench into their system. See this is what happens when you try to mess with the king. Good luck scanning my face with infrared lights on my hat, I hope you like white glare.

Oh and yes it's all legal, im not using it as a device to assist with my playing so there's no way in hell they can try and use that bogus argument against me in court. Even if they miraculously try to say it's a device, how can you say im using it to 'assist with my play'? You cant. Let's say somehow they can make the argument for both the device and assisting with my play, good luck in court since this is a felony charge and I'll have right to a jury trial. Good luck winning against the jury with that argument.

God bless our founding fathers and the 6th amendment. Back then people weren't droned out immoral robots. Thanks Jefferson.

Oh and by the way, good luck Mirage, should've played nice with me, now it's time to put on a show.