Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Anti Facial Recognition

  1. #1
    So Im sick of getting tossed within 30 minutes at several MGM properties that abuse facial recognition, so it's time I throw a little wrench into their system. See this is what happens when you try to mess with the king. Good luck scanning my face with infrared lights on my hat, I hope you like white glare.

    Oh and yes it's all legal, im not using it as a device to assist with my playing so there's no way in hell they can try and use that bogus argument against me in court. Even if they miraculously try to say it's a device, how can you say im using it to 'assist with my play'? You cant. Let's say somehow they can make the argument for both the device and assisting with my play, good luck in court since this is a felony charge and I'll have right to a jury trial. Good luck winning against the jury with that argument.

    God bless our founding fathers and the 6th amendment. Back then people weren't droned out immoral robots. Thanks Jefferson.

    Oh and by the way, good luck Mirage, should've played nice with me, now it's time to put on a show.

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    So Im sick of getting tossed within 30 minutes at several MGM properties that abuse facial recognition, so it's time I throw a little wrench into their system. See this is what happens when you try to mess with the king. Good luck scanning my face with infrared lights on my hat, I hope you like white glare.

    Oh and yes it's all legal, im not using it as a device to assist with my playing so there's no way in hell they can try and use that bogus argument against me in court. Even if they miraculously try to say it's a device, how can you say im using it to 'assist with my play'? You cant. Let's say somehow they can make the argument for both the device and assisting with my play, good luck in court since this is a felony charge and I'll have right to a jury trial. Good luck winning against the jury with that argument.

    God bless our founding fathers and the 6th amendment. Back then people weren't droned out immoral robots. Thanks Jefferson.

    Oh and by the way, good luck Mirage, should've played nice with me, now it's time to put on a show.
    I hear Dark OZ is good at mask work... if you are going for the burn victim look.

  3. #3
    Zenking, I don't think you have taken a single piece of advise I have offered you. But I am going to keep trying.

    You are going about this all wrong. For one, you are taking these things too personally. You want to win every battle. You can't. You won't. The truth is we are fighting a war that we can't win. The outcome is already determined. The casino holds all the cards...they don't spread em anymore, but they hold em. They make the rules, it's their home field, and they decide who can and can't play. And when you find a way to win, they can change the rules.

    Are you seeing the picture. We can't win. The best we can hopeful is to survive for as long as possible. THAT should be your game plan....it is mine. There is a line in Titanic, late in the movie. The ship has already split into two sections and is bobbing up and down before it will inevitably sink. Jack lays out his plan with Rose. "We have to stay on the ship as long as we can". He knows the ship is going to sink. That is us. I know I can't play forever. I want to play as long as I can.

    So my blueprint is I play where I am tolerated and try to play levels and a style that is fairly well tolerated. Short sessions and mid-level play. And when I do draw heat or have any kind of incident, I don't take it personally. I exit as quickly and quietly as I can. Don't make waves. Don't draw attention. That is my version of "staying on the boat as long as I can".

    Now I don't know what your plan is, but I can tell you that what I read above, "infrared lights" and basically most of your actions of returning to properties that you have an issue with does not come close to my strategy of not making waves, not drawing attention.

    Like I said, I don't expect you will listen to me. You haven't yet. But your strategy, almost every step of the way, almost seems like a guy that wants to lose and lose as quickly as he can. I am not talking about lose a little money, I am talking lose the war.

    I have a couple casinos that I can't play at. One it was my only oficial barring, although not really a trespass. The other just too small. Both are too small actually. I don't take these thing personally. If you are going to survive you can't either. My advice: stay on the boat as long as you can.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-02-2019 at 09:03 PM.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    So Im sick of getting tossed within 30 minutes at several MGM properties that abuse facial recognition, so it's time I throw a little wrench into their system. See this is what happens when you try to mess with the king. Good luck scanning my face with infrared lights on my hat, I hope you like white glare.

    Oh and yes it's all legal, im not using it as a device to assist with my playing so there's no way in hell they can try and use that bogus argument against me in court. Even if they miraculously try to say it's a device, how can you say im using it to 'assist with my play'? You cant. Let's say somehow they can make the argument for both the device and assisting with my play, good luck in court since this is a felony charge and I'll have right to a jury trial. Good luck winning against the jury with that argument.

    God bless our founding fathers and the 6th amendment. Back then people weren't droned out immoral robots. Thanks Jefferson.

    Oh and by the way, good luck Mirage, should've played nice with me, now it's time to put on a show.
    Your losing it and you have to admit it or at least try to analyze the situation from an objective viewpoint.
    This is the road that dishonest or unethical people/players have to take.
    I would not expect this from someone who claims ethics as much as you do.

    If your face is burning out at MGM properties you can expect CET to have the same information.
    It won't be long till every place in Vegas has you on file or some list eventually.

    I have been in Vegas for over 20 years with very little problems.
    One key is to get out when you get a sense of heat.
    You really do not want to cause waves or rock the boat.

    This is one reason it is good to understand other forms of AP and diversify your play.
    You should be able to duck into other plays like machines, poker or sports although sports has always been an Achilles Heel of mine.
    Everyone has told you for 2 years plus how difficult the pit is when only playing BJ and counting.
    Not to mention your stubborn approach that cuts against the grain.

    I would never want to burn myself out in Vegas but if you do I guess you have other choices in America these days to go and exploit.
    You never wanted to play rated because of fear of your information getting out.
    Of course you already Doxxed yourself on WoV for everyone to know exactly who you are!?
    All they have to do is look up one of the most Feared FIFA eWorld Cup players to play the game!!
    That was a smart move for the King!
    As you can see the Casino will get all your information regardless and now you never got any perks from rated play.
    One place I had some issues with years ago recently sent me $1575 in Free Play for the month of April.
    When ownership changes hands and you don't play for years it seems sometimes you get booted out of the system.
    Even if you do have problems you can always play lower denom on machines with another card.
    You can't make that move in the pit.

    You also have the problem of all of us ratting you out who read your posts online.
    I am informing the MGM as I post about you wearing a hat with infrared lights so expect to get tackled in the near future.
    Last edited by monet; 04-03-2019 at 01:41 AM.

  5. #5
    Actually some sound advice for life and existing in the corporate world.


    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    For one, you are taking these things too personally. You want to win every battle. You can't. You won't. The truth is we are fighting a war that we can't win. The outcome is already determined. The casino holds all the cards...they don't spread em anymore, but they hold em. They make the rules, it's their home field, and they decide who can and can't play. And when you find a way to win, they can change the rules..
    Not something I would say in a managers meeting. lol But a continued problem with the staff. Choose your battles wisely.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Are you seeing the picture. We can't win. The best we can hopeful is to survive for as long as possible. THAT should be your game plan....it is mine. There is a line in Titanic, late in the movie. The ship has already split into two sections and is bobbing up and down before it will inevitably sink. Jack lays out his plan with Rose. "We have to stay on the ship as long as we can". He knows the ship is going to sink. That is us. I know I can't play forever. I want to play as long as I can..
    One of my favorite movies. There is another line in that movie I like. "I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it."

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Don't make waves. Don't draw attention. That is my version of "staying on the boat as long as I can"..
    Take life one day at a time. Work hard. Work smart. Be humble. Be the hardest working in the area. Everyone else will raise their game to another level.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am not talking about lose a little money, I am talking lose the war..
    The war is the money battle between paychecks. Some may or may not run out of money. Sooner or later we all run out of time. See the Pelicans on the Lake.
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    My advice: stay on the boat as long as you can.
    ...And loose lips. Sink ships.

    Funny how many spend their entire life climbing the corporate ladder. When they finally reach the top? The learn it wasn't leaned up against anything.
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-03-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anti gambling, anti casinos
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-06-2019, 05:36 PM
  2. A Theory About Anti-AP Posters
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-17-2018, 03:48 AM
  3. Facial Recognition Software Defeated
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 01:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •