Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Is it Just me?

  1. #1
    This forum has become almost unreadable. Bob21 has filled every thread with the most boring responses and nonsense. I skip over so much that the whole place just seems pointless. Checked in here and now checking back out. Later. Wondering if it is just me?

    At least Alan and Singer's dumb shit is entertaining.
    Please help Mickey "Half Ball" Crimm find his other ball and a half....RIP

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    This forum has become almost unreadable. Bob21 has filled every thread with the most boring responses and nonsense. I skip over so much that the whole place just seems pointless. Checked in here and now checking back out. Later. Wondering if it is just me?

    At least Alan and Singer's dumb shit is entertaining.
    So much more fun at WoV talking about Burning Man, Spring Flings and Impeaching Trump?
    Posting up about how everyone should meet up at Capo's Speakeasy and pay actual money for dinner??
    Sorry we don't talk too much about the Miata and Homosexual Thai Boys like your best pal AxelWolf.
    I get it... you are bored. Go to Nathans Corner and be entertained.

  3. #3
    No, it's not you MaxPen. This forum continue to grow almost unreadable and that attracts even more trolls. A vicious cycle.

  4. #4
    I put him on block. You should do the same. Reading his drivel is a waste of time.
    maxpen, aka kj's dicklicker, is the shit stain in the underwear of life.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    This forum has become almost unreadable. Bob21 has filled every thread with the most boring responses and nonsense. I skip over so much that the whole place just seems pointless. Checked in here and now checking back out. Later. Wondering if it is just me?

    At least Alan and Singer's dumb shit is entertaining.
    No you are right. I have been lurking here for awhile and decided to finally start posting because although it is 90% trolling, fighting etc. there is actually some really good information and knowlegable people.

    I told myself, stay out of the BS just ask relevant questions and post relevant information and ignore everything else.

    Must admit, I failed in that, simply couldn't help myself.

    Funny story I usually dont drink when I play but last night was celebrating with a friend and playing bartop DDB, I drank so much that I accidently threw away a whole hand without holding two kings and it delt me 4 8s on the draw. I said "Well theres my cue to go to bed!"

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    This forum has become almost unreadable. Bob21 has filled every thread with the most boring responses and nonsense. I skip over so much that the whole place just seems pointless. Checked in here and now checking back out. Later. Wondering if it is just me?

    At least Alan and Singer's dumb shit is entertaining.
    Hey MaPen, I just reviewed your claim that ďBob has filled every thread with the most boring responses and nonsenseĒ. You know what I found? I donít make posts on over 80% of the most recent threads. So your claim is false, but what else is new for an AP.

    I expect what you meant to say is that you donít understand or donít agree with what Iím saying in a couple of my posts. Since you said they are ďunreadableĒ, I assume you mean you arenít smart enough to understand them. Thatís okay. No shame in lacking in the intelligence department. But if I was you, Iíd keep that to myself. Thatís nothing to brag about.

    Hereís some advice for you. Since you donít have the mental capability to understand my posts, just donít read them. When you see Bob21 attached to a post, donít read it. As you said, you probably wonít understand it snyway.

    Look, there is no shame in being slow. It took tableplay at least 100 posts to understand my points and I finally passed him today. But he stayed with it, so I give him a lot of credit.

    Based on your comments, Iíd just steer away from my posts. I doubt if you have the brain capacity to understand them anyway.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    No, it's not you MaxPen.
    I disagree. MaxPen is the biggest piece of shit on this forum...next to Keystone.

    Just go back and read his posts...almost entirely belligerent trolling.

    How obtuse, how clueless can he be?

    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Personally, I know that I am about as decent person as one could hope to meet.
    Yeah right.

    He has no standing to call anybody else retarded...the guy has serious emotional issues.

  8. #8
    Wait a minute! Max is the picture of virtue, truth, calm, clairvoyance, integrity and credibility if there ever was one on this forum. Just look at his versatility: he's excellent at contributing nothing, he swears AP's know what they're doing even though he doesn't know any of them, he's got Alan pegged for being broke, he is an 8th wonder of the world when it comes to my camper and RV, mickeycrimm is his James Bond, and his googly eyes went cross-eyed when he saw my latest jackpot that none of the AP phonies here could ever dream of even playing for.

    It's all in the eyes of the beholder coach. Max has value. You just have to know where to look for it.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    This forum has become almost unreadable. Bob21 has filled every thread with the most boring responses and nonsense. I skip over so much that the whole place just seems pointless. Checked in here and now checking back out. Later. Wondering if it is just me?

    At least Alan and Singer's dumb shit is entertaining.

  10. #10
    Yeah, it's been pretty bad. Most of the threads I'd just scroll through and if there's anything that catches my eye (rare recently) then maybe give it a readin'.
    #FreeTyde

  11. #11
    Well, I visited my other recreational forums this week and all were concerned and welcomed my return, so it made me stop and think. Why was I even posting on a forum that considered me an idiot?! ņnd after a day of piddling at the casino and winning $140(I know-peanuts) I decided to just become an intermittent lurker myself. I do appreciate Pahrump Pete's idea of some variations he tried at VP. So I say do like me and just leave the scene and wait for someone to post something worthwhile.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    No, it's not you MaxPen. This forum continue to grow almost unreadable and that attracts even more trolls. A vicious cycle.
    Kj, this is a curious post by you, the person that constantly complains and puts out the most meaningless drivel ever on the internet. Most your posts add no value; all you do is complain about somebody, usually one of the many forum moderates that have kicked you off because they got tired of your endless meaningless drivel.

    What you do is worst than a troll. At least a troll is entertainment. I will never call you a troll because that would be disparaging to trolls, a necessary constituency to any well run forum.

    Moses has a great post on zenzone summarizing your post in a couple sentences. I’m surprised Bobo hasn’t come to your defense yet.
    Last edited by Bob21; 04-07-2019 at 06:00 AM.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    No, it's not you MaxPen.
    I disagree. MaxPen is the biggest piece of shit on this forum...next to Keystone.

    Just go back and read his posts...almost entirely belligerent trolling.

    How obtuse, how clueless can he be?

    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Personally, I know that I am about as decent person as one could hope to meet.
    Yeah right.

    He has no standing to call anybody else retarded...the guy has serious emotional issues.

    This coming from some POS locker room janitor that has tried to arrange hook ups with himself and almost every dude on this forum....his latest came when he interjected himself into the bet between Singer and Boz a few months back...he volunteered to fly to Vegas and measure Singer`s dick personally....Pathetic

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Well, I visited my other recreational forums this week and all were concerned and welcomed my return, so it made me stop and think. Why was I even posting on a forum that considered me an idiot?! ņnd after a day of piddling at the casino and winning $140(I know-peanuts) I decided to just become an intermittent lurker myself. I do appreciate Pahrump Pete's idea of some variations he tried at VP. So I say do like me and just leave the scene and wait for someone to post something worthwhile.
    Sling, just shrug it off. Some people are too harsh when they post. Conserve your ammo, keep trying to modify Singer's plays to suit your lifestyle and play and enjoy yourself. Good luck.

  15. #15
    Bob21, since you think that AP's provide nothing to help society out, "even though you consider yourself an AP" I have an idea for you. You still think it is okay for AP's to win money from casinos with your own wierd way of self morals that you somewhat object to. Try this out for size, be a real weasel by playing every side of the casino game. First purchase some casino stock so you will be not only represented as an AP player but also a shareholder or part owner that you want to keep quiet about. Then you run for public office and if you win you will truly become a casino parasite, hitting them from every conceivable angle. Of course you wouldn't want to let that get out to the public, but if your name gets in a blacklisted book you can always say that you are not just a shareholder, but a dedicated one who is looking out for any game vulernabilities, that's why you also play as a customer. You can then attend political conferences and talk about the slime ball casino operators. The following week attend a casino shareholder meeting and curse out the politicians. All the while confused in your own twlight zone not sure which way to turn.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Bob21, since you think that AP's provide nothing to help society out, "even though you consider yourself an AP" I have an idea for you. You still think it is okay for AP's to win money from casinos with your own wierd way of self morals that you somewhat object to.
    Bosox, i’m gonna give you some credit here. This is a well worded post and describes my position well.

    By the way, in past threads you’ve also done a good job describing the value an AP brings to society by winning money at a casino. As you correctly pointed out, the casinos need some people to win to attract more gamblers. This is the value of an AP to a community. It attracts more poppies to casinos and they lose more money, which allows state and local governments to have more revenue.

    This is why Don Johnson was a huge windfall for the casinos. His story was better than any expensive marketing campaign by the casinos. His story showed all the poppies they too could win millions by just getting on a hot streak and betting big.

    I see no contradiction in what you said my position is on APing. Because being an AP is nothing I’m proud of, I don’t share much of my AP exploits with my friends and family. That’s why I like these forums. We can all get together and discuss APing because we know most people don’t understand it and rightfully look down on it. Most people think a person should try to make money by being a productive member of society. Obviously, this is not the case if you’re An AP, especially if you’re a full time AP.

    As far as the rest to your post on what I should do by playing all angles, it was kind of cute but also somewhat meaningless.

    By the way, I have owned casino stocks from time to time when I see them beaten down and I feel like I can make a buck. I’m more day trading casino stocks then investing in them for the long run. But I have invested in a couple casino stocks for multiple years when I feel they are good investments.

    I invest in any stocks where I feel I can make money. If I only invested in stocks that were 100% innocent of never doing anything somebody didn’t agree with, I would never buy a stock. Because all companies are doing something someone somewhere thinks is wrong.

    Anyway, you’re getting a good handle on the real situation with APs and casinos. I’m moving you to the head of the class. In fact, I’m graduating you and going to let you start graduate school. This is where we’re going to get into some pretty high level stuff so hang on. You've come a lot way...I think you’ll be able to handle it. Congratulations!
    Last edited by Bob21; 04-07-2019 at 10:17 AM.

  17. #17
    Bob21, I would rather fail in your course you obnoxious prick. The only reason others are getting D grades in your imaginary course is that they are smart and are putting you on the ignore list. The only friend you have left on the site is UCFX who claims she is far smarter than Moses. If that is true you should give her an A for the course.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by pahrump pete View Post
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Well, I visited my other recreational forums this week and all were concerned and welcomed my return, so it made me stop and think. Why was I even posting on a forum that considered me an idiot?! ņnd after a day of piddling at the casino and winning $140(I know-peanuts) I decided to just become an intermittent lurker myself. I do appreciate Pahrump Pete's idea of some variations he tried at VP. So I say do like me and just leave the scene and wait for someone to post something worthwhile.
    Sling, just shrug it off. Some people are too harsh when they post. Conserve your ammo, keep trying to modify Singer's plays to suit your lifestyle and play and enjoy yourself. Good luck.
    Yep-learn something new every trip and actually do better when I stay away from this mess. Weird. Best of luck to you also.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    This coming from some POS locker room janitor that has tried to arrange hook ups with himself and almost every dude on this forum....his latest came when he interjected himself into the bet between Singer and Boz a few months back...he volunteered to fly to Vegas and measure Singer`s dick personally....Pathetic
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Bob21, I would rather fail in your course you obnoxious prick..
    Mentulomaniacs

    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    The only friend you have left on the site is UCFX who claims she is far smarter than Moses..
    I am? I am!
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    If that is true you should give her an A for the course.
    Ahem. I don't remember signing up. Nor did I order an AP manual. Bosox doesn't seem to be his usual jovial self today. Could be the numbers 2 and 8.

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Bob21, I would rather fail in your course you obnoxious prick. The only reason others are getting D grades in your imaginary course is that they are smart and are putting you on the ignore list. The only friend you have left on the site is UCFX who claims she is far smarter than Moses. If that is true you should give her an A for the course.
    That’s interesting. Tableplay wanted to pass my class and I flunked him (but latter since he tried so hard I did pass him) and you wanted to fail it, but you’ve passes it. What can I say, the world is a strange place.

    Hey, it’s a free world, if people want to put someone on ignore, go for it. That’s their choice. I suspect they do this because they don’t want to hear things that conflict with their beliefs. That’s usually what people do who are members of cults....or it could they are liberals. Lol. Liberals do this to.

    As for me, there are two things I will never do on a forum: 1) I will never put someone on ignore because I’m always interested in hearing diverse opinions, even when I don’t agree with them, and 2) I will never make a post and say I hope this ends it and the other person doesn’t reply back. Because I’m always interested in a person’s opinion. I don’t have to get in the last word because someone else’s last word might be better than mine.

    And Bosox, I do somewhat respect you because you try and engage with people who think different than you, and because you think so highly of my posts that re-post them on other forums. I can tell you really think a lot of wisdom. Thank you!
    Last edited by Bob21; 04-07-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •