Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan has self-excluded from this site

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    So today while I was at a stop light I received a text message. I kinda only glanced at since I was keeping an eye on the light and I didnt really take in everything it said. At first, I did not even think about who it was or why it was sent. I kinda thought somome was sending me something they received from someone else. I sent a quick response back saying, "I have no idea who this is or what you are talking about." After a few seconds I made a good guess who it was and what it was about. I will let you guys guess because I'm still not 100 % sure, I'm only 99.9% sure.

here is what it said,

This is your official warning. Unlike Other forum posters I have your info. "Nevada "Stalking" Laws (NRS 200.575(3)

I had to think for a min of how this person got my phone number, but then I think I remembered.

I have no idea why a person who felt they were being cyber stalked would contact that person via text out of the blue. That does not sound like they feel frightened.

I have never stalked this person or ANYONE.
    I have never sought out or inquire about this person aside from wanting to make a business deal or possibly a friendly situation.
    I have no idea where the suspected person or his family and friends live.
    I have no clue where this person works or who they work with.
    I have never seen this person in private. Or in public, that I know of.
    I didnt even know their phone number till now(if I had it before, it had long since been deleted).
    I never sent this person an email that I know of.
    Any PM I may have sent(It was very few) was not in any way intimidating or frightening, in fact, it would be the opposite of that.
    I never contacted this person on social media or sent them anything via the mail.
    I have never said or done anything that would cause this person or anyone he knows to be frightened.
    I have never said anything that would cause others to do anything harmful to him or anyone he knows.

This person is the last thing on my mind unless I happen to be on a forum. Or his name is brought up buy someone else off the forums(that's almost NEVER, perhaps once or twice when someone called him an idiot).
    I have never asked anyone to intimidate, frighten or harass this person or anyone he knows in any way.
    I have never even came close to threatening, frightening or intimidating this person.

This person has engaged in willful forum banter back and fourth with me any many others. I assume he is considered a public figure?

I will say here and now, I don't want anyone to harm, frighten, intimidate, harass, stalk, follow this person or ANYONE.
    So Alan is allowed to pull this shit and no one can say anything about him on the forum?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Let's go over Nevada law NRS 200.575.

https://law.justia.com/codes/nevada/...rs200-575.html

NRS 200.575 Stalking: Definitions; penalties.

1. A person who, without lawful authority, willfully or maliciously engages in a course of conduct that would cause a reasonable person to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, harassed or fearful for the immediate safety of a family or household member, and that actually causes the victim to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, harassed or fearful for the immediate safety of a family or household member, commits the crime of stalking. Except where the provisions of subsection 2 or 3 are applicable, a person who commits the crime of stalking:

(a) For the first offense, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

(b) For any subsequent offense, is guilty of a gross misdemeanor.

2. A person who commits the crime of stalking and in conjunction therewith threatens the person with the intent to cause the person to be placed in reasonable fear of death or substantial bodily harm commits the crime of aggravated stalking. A person who commits the crime of aggravated stalking shall be punished for a category B felony by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 2 years and a maximum term of not more than 15 years, and may be further punished by a fine of not more than $5,000.

3. A person who commits the crime of stalking with the use of an Internet or network site, electronic mail, text messaging or any other similar means of communication to publish, display or distribute information in a manner that substantially increases the risk of harm or violence to the victim shall be punished for a category C felony as provided in NRS 193.130.
    So let's go over these.

Sections 1 and 2 clearly are dealing with someone being terrorized/harassed/stalked/threatened.

As far as I know, that hasn't happened to anyone here -- at least not at the hands of someone else on the forum.

Section 3, however, deals with the internet. The key portion reads "the use of Internet ... to publish, display or distribute information in a manner that substantially increases the risk of harm or violence to the victim".

This is a fairly broad definition, but would require something beyond criticism and bashing.

For example, if I posted, "Jane Smith is a transsexual who was born a man. If you don't approve of people like Jane, and wish to send 'her' a message, she lives at 123 Main St., Las Vegas, NV", that could perhaps be considered cyberstalking under the above definition, as it disseminates personal information in order to incite violence against that individual.

However, let's say I posted instead, "Jane Smith is a transsexual, but that should be obvious because she looks like an ugly man in a dress. Jane wants to use the women's bathroom, but would you be happy seeing this big burly dude in there with your daughter?", that would NOT be cyberstalking, even if I included a picture of Jane.

Why? Because the second example would merely be insulting Jane and stating a political/social opinion about her, even if it was rude and politically incorrect.

Criminal cyberbullying and internet stalking of adults has a pretty high burden of proof and evidence of both intent and potential harm, and nothing that has happened on this forum meets that.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

It should also be noted that libel and slander laws are meant for dealing with attacks on one's reputation.

These are civil matters, and not criminal. For speech on an internet site to become criminal, it has to be something bad enough to where it's clear that threats of violence are involved (or, at the very least, the encouragement and enabling of such violence.)

Anyone can file a libel or slander lawsuit in civil court, but again the burden of proof can be quite high, and you also have to prove damages, which can be tough. Most of these get thrown out of court.

In general, there is a very high prevalence of legal threats being thrown about online, but only a very small percentage ever see the inside of a courtroom, or even get to the point where a real lawsuit is filed and served.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Regarding Alan's text to Axel, if you wish to discuss that out here, I will allow it, as that's a current event involving him and a user here.

What I'm asking is that people don't just gratuitously bash Alan during unrelated conversations, simply out of spite.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    So today while I was at a stop light I received a text message. I kinda only glanced at since I was keeping an eye on the light and I didnt really take in everything it said. At first, I did not even think about who it was or why it was sent. I kinda thought somome was sending me something they received from someone else. I sent a quick response back saying, "I have no idea who this is or what you are talking about." After a few seconds I made a good guess who it was and what it was about. I will let you guys guess because I'm still not 100 % sure, I'm only 99.9% sure.

here is what it said,

This is your official warning. Unlike Other forum posters I have your info. "Nevada "Stalking" Laws (NRS 200.575(3)

I had to think for a min of how this person got my phone number, but then I think I remembered.

I have no idea why a person who felt they were being cyber stalked would contact that person via text out of the blue. That does not sound like they feel frightened.

I have never sought out or inquire about this person aside from wanting to make a business deal or possibly a friendly situation.
    I didnt even know their phone number till now(if I had it before, it had long since been deleted).
    Any PM I may have sent(It was very few) was not in any way intimidating or frightening, in fact, it would be the opposite of that.
    I never contacted this person on social media or sent them anything via the mail.
    I have never said or done anything that would cause this person or anyone he knows to be frightened.
    I have never said anything that would cause others to do anything harmful to him or anyone he knows.

This person is the last thing on my mind unless I happen to be on a forum. Or his name is brought up buy someone else off the forums(that's almost NEVER, perhaps once or twice when someone called him an idiot).
    I have never asked anyone to intimidate, frighten or harass this person or anyone he knows in any way.
    I have never even came close to threatening, frightening or intimidating this person.

This person has engaged in willful forum banter back and fourth with me any many others. I assume he is considered a public figure?

I will say here and now, I don't want anyone to harm, frighten, intimidate, harass, stalk, follow this person or ANYONE.
    So Alan is allowed to pull this shit and no one can say anything about him on the forum?
    Should I be frightened? I'm starting to feel more afraid by the minute!!!!!!!!!! I have someone sending me texts claiming they know my information unlike regular posters. They send me some link with a warning. Perhaps that warning was them telling me that they are going to stalk me since they read the laws they know how to avoid getting caught. The person I suspect has been suspected of being delusional, very emotional and having a gambling addiction. <<<That sounds like it could be a VERY dangerous combination.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 04-10-2019 at 02:21 AM.

Dan, I personally think that you should have held off on disabling Alan's account at his self excluding request. He is the Original Owner of VCT and a really prolific Poster on here after all. On another website, a prolific woman deleted her entire profile and the very next day she was back under a very similar name. She admitted she self deleted in rage the day before and the next day she calmed down and regretted self deleting which was why she was back the very next day. For all we know, Alan could already be kicking himself for his self ban request and wishing he was back. I personally would have waited like a week or a month before granting him a Self Ban/Disabling his Account.

here is what it said,

Sounds like you're being stalked. You might want to contact the authorities and report this person. Not sure why this person should get any special consideration by this or any other forum. It is obvious that mental illness is prevailing.
    This just confirms that degenerate gamblers are not just a threat to their own families but anyone they come in contact with.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Todd/Dan Druff. You really need to take a step back and look at exactly what YOU have created here. And yes YOU and nobody else is responsible for this mess, this troll-fest, that you allow in the name of "freedom of speech". What exactly does any of this have to do with gambling? Not a damn thing. That is a guise for the hate and trolling that you allow, and endorse. And then you get this shit. Congrats.

Did you say "mental illness"??? I'm now very worried.

Isn't this special....axel's chickens are finally coming home to roost, he's quivering in his tiny boots, and those who've supported his constant forum lies about himself, Alan and me, and denials of being just another addicted gambler, are pretending that they care....

What goes around comes around, and in such a righteous way.

Was that text from Alan? I assume it is, but you didn't say specifically yay or nay.
    #FreeTyde

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Todd/Dan Druff. You really need to take a step back and look at exactly what YOU have created here. And yes YOU and nobody else is responsible for this mess, this troll-fest, that you allow in the name of "freedom of speech". What exactly does any of this have to do with gambling? Not a damn thing. That is a guise for the hate and trolling that you allow, and endorse. And then you get this shit. Congrats.
    I don't know what confuses you about this.

Yes, this is a mostly free speech forum.

Yes, trolling sometimes comes along with that. Similar to how free speech in real life gives a platform to some who will say harmful things. That's the price of free speech sometimes, but that's the type of online community I prefer.

I do try to remove the outright trolling which gets off topic. Sometimes I don't get to it quickly. We are all adults here, and nobody should freak out about it.

There are lots of gambling forums which are more heavily moderated. But didn't you get banned from some of them? Notice I've never banned you here. So it's a tradeoff.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Was that text from Alan? I assume it is, but you didn't say specifically yay or nay.
    I don't know his number. It didnt say who it was from. I'm sure someone here knows his number. Perhaps I can go back and look in a PM and see if he sent it to me, or I can look in old phones and see If i can match it up. Assuming I even have the phone it may have been on. I'm not even sure I had his number in the first place. I don't recall either way. I don't really care to even look.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 04-10-2019 at 06:33 AM.

I personally like the way you run this forum...No one is forced to participate or read here, and you shouldn’t have to lay down rules to a bunch of supposed adults...the only thing I did notice is the place took a real downturn when mental midget moron Moses started posting here, but you took care of that so....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Isn't this special....axel's chickens are finally coming home to roost, he's quivering in his tiny boots, and those who've supported his constant forum lies about himself, Alan and me, and denials of being just another addicted gambler, are pretending that they care....

Please quote any lies I have told about myself.

Anything I have said about you or Alan have not been lies, they are truths and highly probable guesses and speculation. Unlike you who blatantly and purposely lies, misleads and devices people. Especially with your Video poker con that can actually harm people financially. Most here and anyone with just a little common sence, video poker/ RNG / gaming knowledge knows your system is complete bunk.

"What goes around comes around" So you and Alan were quivering in your boots over me... That's good to know.

Perhaps people leave theses gambling forums because it triggers their gambling addiction, especially, when people post up fake 200k jackpots. I have no doubt whenever the AP guys get to an anti AP guy he runs out and start playing feverishly trying to hit something just to prove they can outperform AP's. Thus leaving them busted and disgusted.

I totally understand why some guys feel the need to leave gambling forums since they are very easily triggered into donking off all their money.

Anything I have said about you or Alan have not been lies, they are truths and highly probable guesses and speculation.
    Truth and Highly Probable Guesses/Speculation.

How do you say that sentence with a straight face???
    Truth is in conflict with Highly Probable Guesses or Speculation.

Just in the past few months Singer has claimed to have a 9 1/2 cock and hit a $200,000 jackpot with no proof of either. And has only added to his history of lies that no one takes seriously. He is proof positive that anyone can say anything here and they will get called out on it.

He will make a great witness, right up there with “The one we should not mention” kid.

Of course this is a joke and an idle legal threat, but it gives Rob something to get excited about. By the way Robbo, how is your lawsuit against KJ going?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Just in the past few months Singer has claimed to have a 9 1/2 cock and hit a $200,000 jackpot with no proof of either. And has only added to his history of lies that no one takes seriously. He is proof positive that anyone can say anything here and they will get called out on it.

He will make a great witness, right up there with “The one we should not mention” kid.

Of course this is a joke and an idle legal threat, but it gives Rob something to get excited about. By the way Robbo, how is your lawsuit against KJ going?
    Not to mention his claim of him and his spouse contributing over $100,000 a year each into their 401K’s when as of 2019 the max you can put in is 19K and change...what a f’n lying goofball lol

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Please quote any lies I have told about myself.

Anything I have said about you or Alan have not been lies, they are truths and highly probable guesses and speculation. Unlike you who blatantly and purposely lies, misleads and devices people. Especially with your Video poker con that can actually harm people financially. Most here and anyone with just a little common sence, video poker/ RNG / gaming knowledge knows your system is complete bunk.

"What goes around comes around" So you and Alan were quivering in your boots over me... That's good to know.
    Here's a very simple example of your forum lying, Einstein: "Singer's $200k jackpot is a fake". You didn't support that lie with any proof did you. You and your ilk here just want it to somehow be "fake" because it doesn't fit your "harassment of others" forum agenda. Add to that your foolish "I see wood on the machine's side" comment clearly exposes your unfamiliarity with the existence of mahogany in various hi-limit slot rooms, and we're left with a total gambling phony who has only come here to harass anyone who doesn't buy into your ap-crap or who doesn't believe in doing things the way you claim to do them.

Lies about yourself? Name a so-called "AP" here who first has the courage to release their real name (and yes, yours is now known as is "kew's", who after an asset search turned up negative the social media lawsuit was canned) and then has ever proven a single thing about any of their claims. Oh yes, AP's just HAVE to be believed as bastions of truth, because they say so right? And those of us who look at your claims as nothing but a load of crap MUST be lying about our jackpots, cock size, retirement and everything else. Just has to be. So you and your collection of WoV rejects come over here to lie, harass, spread falsities, and demean the entire forum while the owner allows it because he thinks of himself as an "AP" in spirit.

And then your ignorance encourages clowns like boz and keystone to pile on the lies about Alan, as they incorporate lie after lie to force their twisted views upon the readers. Just look at the latest from that genius keystone about 401k contributions. He knows nothing about them as they relate to my wife and I, so he throws out a partial stat and expects to be congratulated for his "insight" while using selective wording. In the past I've made reference to our contribution into our retirement accounts, which includes 401k's, so he made a spock-error by only looking up 401k limitations. He even got THAT wrong, since he never looked beyond payroll deductions and into the $55k/yr. overall contribution limit. And you people make far worse fabrications up about Alan, who by all accounts is an angel on forums compared to me.

It's stuff like this that has gotten you and your idiot friends into trouble with Alan. I'm simpy supporting him because he is right.

Thread Information