Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
So today while I was at a stop light I received a text message. I kinda only glanced at since I was keeping an eye on the light and I didnt really take in everything it said. At first, I did not even think about who it was or why it was sent. I kinda thought somome was sending me something they received from someone else. I sent a quick response back saying, "I have no idea who this is or what you are talking about." After a few seconds I made a good guess who it was and what it was about. I will let you guys guess because I'm still not 100 % sure, I'm only 99.9% sure.

here is what it said,

This is your official warning. Unlike Other forum posters I have your info. "Nevada "Stalking" Laws (NRS 200.575(3)

I had to think for a min of how this person got my phone number, but then I think I remembered.

I have no idea why a person who felt they were being cyber stalked would contact that person via text out of the blue. That does not sound like they feel frightened.

I have never stalked this person or ANYONE.
I have never sought out or inquire about this person aside from wanting to make a business deal or possibly a friendly situation.
I have no idea where the suspected person or his family and friends live.
I have no clue where this person works or who they work with.
I have never seen this person in private. Or in public, that I know of.
I didnt even know their phone number till now(if I had it before, it had long since been deleted).
I never sent this person an email that I know of.
Any PM I may have sent(It was very few) was not in any way intimidating or frightening, in fact, it would be the opposite of that.
I never contacted this person on social media or sent them anything via the mail.
I have never said or done anything that would cause this person or anyone he knows to be frightened.
I have never said anything that would cause others to do anything harmful to him or anyone he knows.

This person is the last thing on my mind unless I happen to be on a forum. Or his name is brought up buy someone else off the forums(that's almost NEVER, perhaps once or twice when someone called him an idiot).
I have never asked anyone to intimidate, frighten or harass this person or anyone he knows in any way.
I have never even came close to threatening, frightening or intimidating this person.

This person has engaged in willful forum banter back and fourth with me any many others. I assume he is considered a public figure?

I will say here and now, I don't want anyone to harm, frighten, intimidate, harass, stalk, follow this person or ANYONE.
So Alan is allowed to pull this shit and no one can say anything about him on the forum?