Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alan has self-excluded from this site

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    It's stuff like this that has gotten you and your idiot friends into trouble with Alan. I'm simpy supporting him because he is right.
    If Axel's cel phone # is known, then his whereabouts can also be known.

I wonder how much pressure it will take for Axel to rat out his associates (RS, Boz, MaxPen) so Alan can pursue criminal and/or civil complaints against all of them.

There's no question that Alan has been continuously harassed on this forum.

Can this really be Dan's perspective on what's been written here for months?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Sections 1 and 2 clearly are dealing with someone being terrorized/harassed/stalked/threatened.

As far as I know, that hasn't happened to anyone here -- at least not at the hands of someone else on the forum.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Isn't this special....axel's chickens are finally coming home to roost, he's quivering in his tiny boots, and those who've supported his constant forum lies about himself, Alan and me, and denials of being just another addicted gambler, are pretending that they care....

What goes around comes around, and in such a righteous way.
    Please quote any lies I have told about myself.

Anything I have said about you or Alan have not been lies, they are truths and highly probable guesses and speculation. Unlike you who blatantly and purposely lies, misleads and devices people. Especially with your Video poker con that can actually harm people financially. Most here and anyone with just a little common sence, video poker/ RNG / gaming knowledge knows your system is complete bunk.

"What goes around comes around" So you and Alan were quivering in your boots over me... That's good to know.
    Here's a very simple example of your forum lying, Einstein: "Singer's $200k jackpot is a fake". You didn't support that lie with any proof did you. You and your ilk here just want it to somehow be "fake" because it doesn't fit your "harassment of others" forum agenda. Add to that your foolish "I see wood on the machine's side" comment clearly exposes your unfamiliarity with the existence of mahogany in various hi-limit slot rooms, and we're left with a total gambling phony who has only come here to harass anyone who doesn't buy into your ap-crap or who doesn't believe in doing things the way you claim to do them.

Lies about yourself? Name a so-called "AP" here who first has the courage to release their real name (and yes, yours is now known as is "kew's", who after an asset search turned up negative the social media lawsuit was canned) and then has ever proven a single thing about any of their claims. Oh yes, AP's just HAVE to be believed as bastions of truth, because they say so right? And those of us who look at your claims as nothing but a load of crap MUST be lying about our jackpots, cock size, retirement and everything else. Just has to be. So you and your collection of WoV rejects come over here to lie, harass, spread falsities, and demean the entire forum while the owner allows it because he thinks of himself as an "AP" in spirit.

And then your ignorance encourages clowns like boz and keystone to pile on the lies about Alan, as they incorporate lie after lie to force their twisted views upon the readers. Just look at the latest from that genius keystone about 401k contributions. He knows nothing about them as they relate to my wife and I, so he throws out a partial stat and expects to be congratulated for his "insight" while using selective wording. In the past I've made reference to our contribution into our retirement accounts, which includes 401k's, so he made a spock-error by only looking up 401k limitations. He even got THAT wrong, since he never looked beyond payroll deductions and into the $55k/yr. overall contribution limit. And you people make far worse fabrications up about Alan, who by all accounts is an angel on forums compared to me.

It's stuff like this that has gotten you and your idiot friends into trouble with Alan. I'm simpy supporting him because he is right.
    Hey shithead, I only am going on what you wrote yourself...look at post #62 in the Singer at Bat thread and you’ll see those are your words, not my assumptions...get it dummy?.....and please tell me what lies I’ve made up regarding Alan...the main issues I’ve brought up with him were the Redietz package thing and him paying his son, both of which were documented on this board by others before I ever commented....get your facts straight and wise up numbnuts

Isn't this special....axel's chickens are finally coming home to roost, he's quivering in his tiny boots, and those who've supported his constant forum lies about himself, Alan and me, and denials of being just another addicted gambler, are pretending that they care....

Anything I have said about you or Alan have not been lies, they are truths and highly probable guesses and speculation. Unlike you who blatantly and purposely lies, misleads and devices people. Especially with your Video poker con that can actually harm people financially. Most here and anyone with just a little common sence, video poker/ RNG / gaming knowledge knows your system is complete bunk.

"What goes around comes around" So you and Alan were quivering in your boots over me... That's good to know.
    Here's a very simple example of your forum lying, Einstein: "Singer's $200k jackpot is a fake". You didn't support that lie with any proof did you. You and your ilk here just want it to somehow be "fake" because it doesn't fit your "harassment of others" forum agenda. Add to that your foolish "I see wood on the machine's side" comment clearly exposes your unfamiliarity with the existence of mahogany in various hi-limit slot rooms, and we're left with a total gambling phony who has only come here to harass anyone who doesn't buy into your ap-crap or who doesn't believe in doing things the way you claim to do them.

Lies about yourself? Name a so-called "AP" here who first has the courage to release their real name (and yes, yours is now known as is "kew's", who after an asset search turned up negative the social media lawsuit was canned) and then has ever proven a single thing about any of their claims. Oh yes, AP's just HAVE to be believed as bastions of truth, because they say so right? And those of us who look at your claims as nothing but a load of crap MUST be lying about our jackpots, cock size, retirement and everything else. Just has to be. So you and your collection of WoV rejects come over here to lie, harass, spread falsities, and demean the entire forum while the owner allows it because he thinks of himself as an "AP" in spirit.

And then your ignorance encourages clowns like boz and keystone to pile on the lies about Alan, as they incorporate lie after lie to force their twisted views upon the readers. Just look at the latest from that genius keystone about 401k contributions. He knows nothing about them as they relate to my wife and I, so he throws out a partial stat and expects to be congratulated for his "insight" while using selective wording. In the past I've made reference to our contribution into our retirement accounts, which includes 401k's, so he made a spock-error by only looking up 401k limitations. He even got THAT wrong, since he never looked beyond payroll deductions and into the $55k/yr. overall contribution limit. And you people make far worse fabrications up about Alan, who by all accounts is an angel on forums compared to me.

Please show me the exact quote where I said anything about wood.

As far as the rest of your post its all just a bunch of garbage.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by pahrump pete View Post
    Alan was a dependably sane and honest poster. I thought he generally had the most reasonable take on things overall. Seems like a pretty good guy.
    Unless he owed you money or you got fucked by one of the scam companies he shilled for that preyed on minority and poor customers in the SoCal area. All the while hiding behind a reputation as a news reporter years earlier. Yea, real good guy.
    I don't think that is a fair characterization of Alan.

Alan ran an infomercial. Yes, it was called "Alan's Best Buys", but only a complete moron couldn't tell that it was an infomercial full of paid sponsors. The segments even played out like extended commercials.

I watched a few of the episodes out of curiosity. I didn't see any scammers. I saw small businesses which were trying to promote their goods or services. Nothing jumped out at me as a "scam", nor should Alan have been expected to have carefully investigated the business. Similarly, when you hear radio hosts read advertising copy on the air, they're also not 100% sure that they're not promoting a scam company, but if the company basically passes the smell test and pays up, they accept the money. That's been standard practice in the broadcasting industry or many decades.

There was one travel service which I found to be semi-shady, and I brought it to Alan's attention. Alan eventually stopped doing business with them.

There are many legitimate areas where you could criticize Alan, but I don't believe his Best Buys TV show is one of them. Pretty standard infomercial stuff.
    Totally disagree other than people should know better. But the reality is many minorities and lower income people are just not business savvy like many of us. So they fall for the stuff Alan pushes, believing he has done the legwork on these companies. While I’m sure Alan has covered himself legally, here are a few of the complaints about companies on his show, or companies the promote such as the Home Warranty Vendor he advertises. This company collects potential customers names and sells them to other Home Warranty Companies. Here is their Number #1 option “Best Home Warranties 2019” promotes.

Select Home Warranty based in NJ
    2448 BBB complaints in the past 3 years. Seems high to me.

https://www.bbb.org/us/nj/mahwah/pro...584/complaints

How about the Remodeling Guys in Woodland Hills. New company that appears to reinvent themselves every so often based on a simple Yelp search.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/remodeling-guys-woodland-hills

Looks like they were 3 day flooring before this latest venture.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/3-day-floor..._source=ishare

Not my job to research all these “Best Buys” but I believe I showed enough for most to see research is needed before a customer contracts with one of these companies.

So I did a simple search on the above Yelp complaints about 3 Day Flooring filing bankruptcy and scamming customers. And reports that they are now Remodeling Guys in Woodland Hills. Customers are saying they are both run by a guy named Fred Akhtar. Certainly not a common name, so I googled it. Here is the 1st hit, lol.

http://alanbestbuys.com/id260.html

Seems like Fred was also a Real Estate agent in a past life and advertised on, yea you guessed it...Alan’s Best Buy’s.

Maybe just a coincidence.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    So I did a simple search on the above Yelp complaints about 3 Day Flooring filing bankruptcy and scamming customers. And reports that they are now Remodeling Guys in Woodland Hills. Customers are saying they are both run by a guy named Fred Akhtar. Certainly not a common name, so I googled it. Here is the 1st hit, lol.

http://alanbestbuys.com/id260.html

Seems like Fred was also a Real Estate agent in a past life and advertised on, yea you guessed it...Alan’s Best Buy’s.

Maybe just a coincidence.
    Shyster gonna Shyst
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

What I'm asking is that people don't just gratuitously bash Alan during unrelated conversations, simply out of spite.
    That's hard to do since he is so intertwined with Singer.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    If Axel's cel phone # is known, then his whereabouts can also be known.

I wonder how much pressure it will take for Axel to rat out his associates (RS, Boz, MaxPen) so Alan can pursue criminal and/or civil complaints against all of them.

There's no question that Alan has been continuously harassed on this forum.

Can this really be Dan's perspective on what's been written here for months?

Sections 1 and 2 clearly are dealing with someone being terrorized/harassed/stalked/threatened.

As far as I know, that hasn't happened to anyone here -- at least not at the hands of someone else on the forum.
    As you can see, Dan. The Confederacy of Dunces will not leave Alan out of anything. Don't try to hamstring us if you don't hamstring them.

And here is punk belly complaining about harassment. LOLOLOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! All punk belly does is harass the AP's on this forum, nothing else, he makes no contribution here, just harassment.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Nope, the Dunces are not going to leave Alan out of anything. And how do we know the 200K jackpot is fake? The source, Rob Singer. That's all you need to know....to know it's fake.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Hey shithead, I only am going on what you wrote yourself...look at post #62 in the Singer at Bat thread and you’ll see those are your words, not my assumptions...get it dummy?.....and please tell me what lies I’ve made up regarding Alan...the main issues I’ve brought up with him were the Redietz package thing and him paying his son, both of which were documented on this board by others before I ever commented....get your facts straight and wise up numbnuts
    A quick way to determine if a poster is a bit uneasy about what's currently going on is by how he responds. Vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims based on purposeful, incomplete, feel-good assumptions is all a part of it. You are rattled by Alan, and you can only cure your jitters by lashing out with twisted lies about me at this point. And you've never been much for words anyway.

Not surprisingly, your mensa reading skills conveniently skipped over the word "combined"....which is not unexpected given how you failed on your facts about $55k vs. "$19k".

I understand why you people who have been harassing Alan non-stop with lies and fabrications--which is the #1 reason all of you WoV idiots came over here--are a bit on the nervous side, which you should well be. But just how dense are you people at this point in the game? Dan obviously got the point, and it's crystal clear "axel" is showing off his high school education on this--although he's still so flustered by my win that he could easily step on the egg shells laid out for him at any moment. But yes, it doesn't take much to get the overall point here. Why keep showing how weak and dopey you all are?

A quick way to determine if a poster is a bit uneasy about what's currently going on is by how he responds. Vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims based on purposeful, incomplete, feel-good assumptions is all a part of it. You are rattled by Alan, and you can only cure your jitters by lashing out with twisted lies about me at this point. And you've never been much for words anyway.

Not surprisingly, your mensa reading skills conveniently skipped over the word "combined"....which is not unexpected given how you failed on your facts about $55k vs. "$19k".

I understand why you people who have been harassing Alan non-stop with lies and fabrications--which is the #1 reason all of you WoV idiots came over here--are a bit on the nervous side, which you should well be. But just how dense are you people at this point in the game? Dan obviously got the point, and it's crystal clear "axel" is showing off his high school education on this--although he's still so flustered by my win that he could easily step on the egg shells laid out for him at any moment. But yes, it doesn't take much to get the overall point here. Why keep showing how weak and dopey you all are?
    Get real....My reading skills are above average, and as I said they were your words...I can pull your quote up if you`re too lazy to look....and vulgarity,name calling,and desperate false claims?....you didn`t really just say that did you?....very weak retort coming from the guy(?) that stated Arci killed his wife, KewlJ`s partner died from AIDS and Mickey`s Mother is a toothless hobo don`t ya think?...GTFOH

I can pull your quote up if you`re too lazy to look
    Here is the quote...

We saved well over $100k/year in our 401k's back then.
    Therefore, the statement below is incorrect...

Not to mention his claim of him and his spouse contributing over $100,000 a year each into their 401K’s when as of 2019 the max you can put in is 19K and change...
    Singer wrote "saved" not "contributed". The amount saved would include employer contributions.

Also, the max employee contribution is not $19K if age is over 50.

Get real....My reading skills are above average, and as I said they were your words...I can pull your quote up if you`re too lazy to look....and vulgarity,name calling,and desperate false claims?....you didn`t really just say that did you?....very weak retort coming from the guy(?) that stated Arci killed his wife, KewlJ`s partner died from AIDS and Mickey`s Mother is a toothless hobo don`t ya think?...GTFOH
    Keystone, let me help you here. I have edited a few papers in my day.

"Vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims based on purposeful, incomplete, feel-good assumptions is all a part of it" seems to be the line giving you problems. Let's see if we can make heads or tails of it. Hmmm, it seems to be that "vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims" refer to more than one thing, so the verb should probably be "are" and not "is." Unless the writer thinks "vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims" somehow all go together as a single thing.

Wait, it's "Singer." So maybe he considers "vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims" as irretrievably linked. Bases on his 7000 posts, that may be true.

Moving on -- "Singer" isn't saying that "vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims" are bad in and of themselves. He's saying that when based on "purposeful, incomplete, feel-good assumptions" that they are a bad thing. He seems to be implying that "vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims" for other reasons are fine, which makes sense, because he does them a lot.

Finally, the vulgarity stuff based on the purposeful yada yada stuff is all "a part of it." I have no idea what the "it" is referencing here. "It" could be anything.

While I don't claim to have Mensa reading skills, I can safely say that the author of the "vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims" lines doesn't have Mensa writing skills. That's otay (as Buckwheat would say). Not everybody brings a Mensa IQ to the table. Just sayin'.

Yeah it's obvious about your reading....and writing skills.

You can POST my quote if you feel up to it. And don't leave out the word "combined" this time....or how it was WE who contributed more than $100k yearly into OUR 401k's. Wise up, and knock it off with the quivering little twit act.

What I said about arci has nothing to do with what you've said about Alan. Deflecting isn't gonna get you, boz, wimpy wittle axel, or that confused MaxPen out of the boiling water you all poured for yourselves by joining this forum SPECIFICALLY to harass and hurt Alan in his business. Lies and hate--only morons aren't able to see the damage they do to themselves.

Your biggest mistake was continually pretending that "Alan's a broke gambling degenerate who stole money from his son" when anyone with half a brain knows none of that is true. You people just don't like anyone who has retirement accounts and who don't believe the bs you guys peddle.

Alan had a WORK issue with his son, and it had nothing to do with not having money to pay him because of what you want to be "gambling losses". And guess who's side Jason will be on in court? It's a simple family issue, but because you guys hate Alan for irritating the hell out of you on WoV, you harass him by lying about gambling losses etc. Tell me genius: could you financially handle being married five times?

Wise up, and man up. You idiots are gonna need it.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    "Singer" isn't saying that "vulgarity, name calling, and desperate false claims" are bad in and of themselves. He's saying that when based on "purposeful, incomplete, feel-good assumptions" that they are a bad thing.
    I didn't read where he said that they are a bad thing, the word "bad" wasn't in the quote.

Singer wrote that such responses are "A quick way to determine if a poster is a bit uneasy about what's currently going on".

Singer may very well consider such responses, from certain members, to be a good thing.

Here is the quote...

Therefore, the statement below is incorrect...

Not to mention his claim of him and his spouse contributing over $100,000 a year each into their 401K’s when as of 2019 the max you can put in is 19K and change...
    Singer wrote "saved" not "contributed". The amount saved would include employer contributions.

Also, the max employee contribution is not $19K if age is over 50.
    Thank you...and my apologies if I misinterpreted what he wrote or meant to say, Singer Attorney Belly....I wasn`t the only one that misinterpreted what he said however...If I`m wrong, I`m wrong...won`t be the first or my last......Whether he has 10 bucks or 10 mil, good for him

Yeah it's obvious about your reading....and writing skills.

You can POST my quote if you feel up to it. And don't leave out the word "combined" this time....or how it was WE who contributed more than $100k yearly into OUR 401k's. Wise up, and knock it off with the quivering little twit act.

What I said about arci has nothing to do with what you've said about Alan. Deflecting isn't gonna get you, boz, wimpy wittle axel, or that confused MaxPen out of the boiling water you all poured for yourselves by joining this forum SPECIFICALLY to harass and hurt Alan in his business. Lies and hate--only morons aren't able to see the damage they do to themselves.

Your biggest mistake was continually pretending that "Alan's a broke gambling degenerate who stole money from his son" when anyone with half a brain knows none of that is true. You people just don't like anyone who has retirement accounts and who don't believe the bs you guys peddle.

Alan had a WORK issue with his son, and it had nothing to do with not having money to pay him because of what you want to be "gambling losses". And guess who's side Jason will be on in court? It's a simple family issue, but because you guys hate Alan for irritating the hell out of you on WoV, you harass him by lying about gambling losses etc. Tell me genius: could you financially handle being married five times?

Wise up, and man up. You idiots are gonna need it.
    Is that supposed to be some badge of honor or something?....you seriously are the last person I expected to bring up lawsuits and the like....kind of a wuss move, and expected a bit more from you...as far as whatever else you`re babbling about--*YAWN*

my apologies if I misinterpreted what he wrote or meant to say
    Are you apologizing to me or to Singer? After all you misquoted him, and called him a liar about it..

Not to mention his claim of him and his spouse contributing over $100,000 a year each into their 401K’s when as of 2019 the max you can put in is 19K and change...what a f’n lying goofball lol

my apologies if I misinterpreted what he wrote or meant to say
    Are you apologizing to me or to Singer? After all you misquoted him, and called him a liar about it..

Not to mention his claim of him and his spouse contributing over $100,000 a year each into their 401K’s when as of 2019 the max you can put in is 19K and change...what a f’n lying goofball lol
    Sure, If I`m wrong I`ll apologize to whomever was offended, which you seem to be almost as much as he is....So, Sorry Rob...Sorry Coach

The F`n goofball part still stands however

Sure, If I`m wrong I`ll apologize to whomever was offended, which you seem to be almost as much as he is
    I'm not offended...I'm not sure that Singer is offended either.

But is that the criteria for apologizing when wrong...whether or not someone is offended?

Thread Information