Thread: Question about Hosts who screw over Players. :/

Sometimes Hosts can downright screw you over. A guy said something like,"My main Host was going out of town the weekend I was flying into Vegas to gamble, bummer, but she promised to send me her assistant Host to take care of me. I thought I would be in good hands since I was a high playing Client you guys know where this is going, right? I'll still tell it anyways, Lo and behold, I played hard that weekend but the Assistant Host never showed up! I was left out in the cold! WTF!? Is there anyway I could get my Main Host to rectify(I don't know if rectify is the right word to use here) my hard play that was wasted since not only was she out of town the weekend I came, her Assistant Host she promised me never showed up! Could the guy get his rewards he is due since his Host screwed him over? :/

If you're looking for standard comps based on play any host can and will get them for you.

If you mean backend comps based on play, any host could have helped him with that before he left. If his credit card's already been billed then probably too late but still worth a call to the main host. If he's indeed that high paying a client the host will figure out something.

If a host promises you something but it doesn't happen and your CC gets charged. what are the chances you can make a charge back and get a refund?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    If a host promises you something but it doesn't happen and your CC gets charged. what are the chances you can make a charge back and get a refund?
    If the host refuses to comp off the room, then it may be a bit more difficult, because you actually do need to do a charge back and then it's kinda up in the air. OTOH, if your host promises you something, then he's out of town....when he comes back, you can talk to him and they should be able to do a reverse charge on your CC. I've done it once at Caesars where I checked in (all comped on an offer) and they ended up charging my CC for all the resort fees and whatnot. I talked to them and in a few days I saw the negative amount of that charge was put on my CC, so I got a full refund obviously.

If a host is refusing to comp the room after the fact, then it's going to be difficult. But if you have proof he said he'd comp it, then just use that when filing the fraud claim.
    #FreeTyde

Thread Information