Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The big question?

Yes, everyone can see that max Rubin is a textbook example of a hypocrite. Fuck him.

As long as I responded, fuck you bob21 you piece of shit asshole, hope you die of ass cancer.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Yes, everyone can see that max Rubin is a textbook example of a hypocrite.

As long as I responded, fuck you bob21 you piece of shit asshole, hope you die of ass cancer.
    Thank goodness swimcap didn't threaten you with physical violence Bob. THAT is not acceptable. Hmmha Wishing you die of ass cancer? Perfectly fine. Mmmm Hmmm

Incite - Don't fight. That's a rule. hmmha
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-15-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Originally Posted by UCFX View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Yes, everyone can see that max Rubin is a textbook example of a hypocrite.

Thank goodness swimcap didn't threaten you with physical violence Bob. THAT is not acceptable. Hmmha Wishing you die of ass cancer? Perfectly fine. Mmmm Hmmm

Incite - Don't fight. That's a rule. hmmha
    I don’t take it as anything bad. It never bothers me when someone calls me names. mcap is probably having a bad day and this is his way of letting out his anger. Forums are good for that.

There are two things that don’t have much impact on me: 1) calling me names and 2) putting me on ignore or block. I’ve always seen being put on ignore as equivalent to tapping out in UCF cage fighteing. It’s your opponents way of letting you know, “no mas”. They quite and want you to know that’ve had enough.

By the way, you will never see me putting anybody on block. I don’t want to give my opponent the satisfaction of knowing I’ve tapped out. If I don’t like a poster, I just don't answer them.

I’ve noticed on the forum circuit, this is a common approach of dealing with conflict by some members. These members like tapping out and letting people know they've had enough. It’s good to see you don’t do this. I can tell this wouldn’t be something you or Moses would do.

When someone goes down this road, they usually come back and debate that person anyway so it makes them look wishy washy. Every person who put me on ignore on BJTF came back and debated me again. So I’ve never taken ignore or blocks very seriously.

It’s kind of like Kj always threatening to leave a site but always coming back the next day. Over time kj has lost credibility.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    I don’t take it as anything bad. It never bothers me when someone calls me names. mcap is probably having a bad day and this is his way of letting out his anger. Forums are good for that.
    Then again some fellers might blame forums for having a bad day. hmmma "I lost $29k because Singer and Blackhole were mean to me, KJ rant." Some folks call it meaningless ramblings. I call it a rant. Mmmm. Hmmm.

Relax Stoner, I'm kidding. Put down your barbell. hmmma Funny ha ha.

Thread Information