Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The big question?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Yeah, I bet she could "take care of me".
    She is happily married. But if she heard you or anyone talking to her or any ones mother the way you just did? She'd punch them in the throat.
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-11-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    You`re not really bragging or proud of that are you?.....There`s a raccoon that tries to get into my garbage cans every night that has a higher IQ than that deadbeat lol
    How would you like to back up your words? You want to play him in blackjack? Try to match his ability to remember cards? Is there an IQ test you'd like to take? Play one on one on the basketball courts? Put on the boxing gloves? Compare portfolios? How about a 40 yards dash? 100 yards? 220? 440? Most push ups. Most jump ropes.

We both have college degrees.

Punches to the throat. Challenges to play blackjack. Basketball stories and challenges. Boxing gloves. challenges to a race.

Same old Moses freak show!

Punches to the throat. Challenges to play blackjack. Basketball stories and challenges. Boxing gloves. challenges to a race.

No. The challenge wasn't made to me. It was made to Moses. It's how people talk to rejects like you in the real world. Hall of Fumer!

If the challenge was made to me, I'd say Diamond Art, Drawing, Painting, working long shifts, sometimes around the clock. I make the best Banana bread. It's so good my grand kids call me Nana. You want to challenge me at karaoke? Dancing? Guys looking? lol

Originally Posted by UCFX View Post
    I make the best Banana bread.
    Prove it. Ill supply an address and pay for shipping.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Well Axel. That is what Moses says. But to get the best taste, it's best right out of the oven. Of course, I'll bake you one if you ever visit.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Well Axel. That is what Moses says. But to get the best taste, it's best right out of the oven. Of course, I'll bake you one if you ever visit.
    Jesus Christ, would someone, anyone go visit Moses and his multiple personalities up in Reno. This lunatic is apparently so desperate for a friend, a real human, not living within his own mind, that he is offering gifts and rooms and everything under the sun for anyone and everyone to come visit him.

Jesus Christ, would someone, anyone go visit Moses and his multiple personalities up in Reno. This lunatic is apparently so desperate for a friend, a real human, not living within his own mind, that he is offering gifts and rooms and everything under the sun for anyone and everyone to come visit him.
    Using the Lord name in vain? Such a shame. Moses is eating you up inside KJ. You're the one starting the lies. But you won't bet. Your followers have stopped following you.

YOU NEED HELP KJ. Since your afraid to face your fears. You're a fraud and a monstrous liar and Moses is willing to prove it. Put your thumb back in your mouth and prey for forgiveness.

Moses is eating you up inside KJ. You're the one starting the lies. But you won't bet. Your followers have stopped following you.
    Look at you talking about yourself in the third person. You are getting weirder and weirder (that is polite for crazier and crazier).

I don't have "followers". I don't want followers. I have never, ever encouraged anyone to follow my path.

What you are mistakenly referring to as "followers" are legitimate blackjack advantage players / card counters and just knowledgeable blackjack players, who know that I am credible. That is what it always comes down to, just like I always say. "It doesn't take that much to figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking". Most "blackjack people" and players know that I know what I am talking about because I am who I say and that you are just talking. And this seems to really bother you.

That is not to say that everyone approves of everything I say or do. I am sure they don't. But I know what the hell I am talking about because I am who a professional player and you are someone who apparently wishes he was and everyone can see that. You just aren't fooling anyone Moses.

Professional blackjack player, playing the small sweaty Reno Circuit for 30 years. What a joke.

Look at you talking about yourself in the third person. You are getting weirder and weirder (that is polite for crazier and crazier)..
    Yes, I see you're GED education is paying dividends. You're about as dumb as a sack of mice. Who have you actually faced up to today? Not Bob21. You couldn't compete so you want him banned.

I don't have "followers". I don't want followers. I have never, ever encouraged anyone to follow my path..
    Only your sock puppet Keystone has had anything to say in this thread in your support. Or any thread recently.

What you are mistakenly referring to as "followers" are legitimate blackjack advantage players / card counters and just knowledgeable blackjack players, who know that I am credible.
    Well then go talk to them. Whomever they may be. Norm? Don S? T3? Tarzan? Freighter? Shack? Monet? Hmmm, I don't think so.
    No one here seems to give much of a dang about your lies anymore. You lied about Moses and now your running from that one too. You will never win again when people are in your head.

Yes, I see you're GED education is paying dividends. You're about as dumb as a sack of mice.
    Yet another Moses lie. I don't have a GED, I have a high school diploma. It is true that I didn't have the opportunity to go to college like I thought, when I became homeless during my senior year of high school. I finished high school living in a homeless shelter, taking 2 public transit buses to school, working in the evening and 2 buses back to the shelter. I am proud of that high school diploma, and I won't allow you to belittle it with your lies, you piece of shit.

What you are mistakenly referring to as "followers" are legitimate blackjack advantage players / card counters and just knowledgeable blackjack players, who know that I am credible.
    Well then go talk to them. Whomever they may be. Norm? Don S? T3? Tarzan? Freighter? Shack? Monet? Hmmm, I don't think so.
    No one here seems to give much of a dang about your lies anymore. You lied about Moses and now your running from that one too. You will never win again when people are in your head.
    YOU brought up "followers" you idiot and now you are making both sides of the argument arguing that there are no followers. What a moron you are. I mean for real...you are a complete idiot!

Only your sock puppet Keystone has had anything to say in this thread in your support. Or any thread recently.
    Another lie. How about Dan Druff clear this one up as well.

1. Are Keystone and I the same IP address? anywhere even close to the same location?

2. Are Moses and UCFX the same IP address? The same location?

Need I repeat....you are an idiot Moses.

Poor poor KJ. Always the victim. Invite folks to come to your home like Moses and I did. They won't find a homeless person as you claim. Along with your many other lies. But you won't. You'll continue to hide behind your monstrous lies because you need this little fantasy world in order to exist. Otherwise, your're nothing. A big zero and you know it.

You're ranting again. Time for Keystone to come to your rescue like always. Put your thumb back in your mouth and try to get some sleep. Hopefully you can play tomorrow since you spent today on the forum.

Are Bob 21 and Moses anywhere close to the same location? No. But you start a thread to accuse. Get some more education before you try to compete with college grads. You're clearly out of your league.

Oh no, here comes some more name calling since that is all you have. You think that bothers Bob 21, me, Moses, T3, Freighter, Blackhole, Monet, Axel, Norm, or anyone else who doesn't agree with,questions, or believe KJ the great? It's hilarious. Pathetic, but hilarious.

Hall of Fume for KJ.
    Last edited by UCFX; 04-11-2019 at 11:24 PM.

Wait, this UCFD is really that old punk Moses??...wow, what a shock lol
    I think a personal visit to the old punk would be the greatest gift you could ever give to Moses.

I`m sure he would like that, but in my opinion Reno is a dump...if he`s lonely just have Tater sit on his face again

You`re not really bragging or proud of that are you?.....There`s a raccoon that tries to get into my garbage cans every night that has a higher IQ than that deadbeat lol
    How would you like to back up your words? You want to play him in blackjack? Try to match his ability to remember cards? Is there an IQ test you'd like to take? Play one on one on the basketball courts? Put on the boxing gloves? Compare portfolios? How about a 40 yards dash? 100 yards? 220? 440? Most push ups. Most jump ropes.

No. The challenge wasn't made to me. It was made to Moses. It's how people talk to rejects like you in the real world. Hall of Fumer!

If the challenge was made to me, I'd say Diamond Art, Drawing, Painting, working long shifts, sometimes around the clock. I make the best Banana bread. It's so good my grand kids call me Nana. You want to challenge me at karaoke? Dancing? Guys looking? lol

UCFX, do you and Moses make the same challenges to each other about once a week? More than likely, the point I am making is that you are both made for each other, each caught up in your own vanities. By the way you really got yourself a real catch this time, and he showed you how to make banana bread, so stop fibbing.
    Last edited by BoSox; 04-12-2019 at 05:34 AM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

UCFX, do you and Moses make the same challenges to each other about once a week? More than likely, the point I am making is that you are both made for each other, each caught up in your own vanities. By the way you really got yourself a real catch this time, and he showed you how to make banana bread, so stop fibbing.
    Bosox, I see you are on the invite list from Moses. This is in spite of the fact that you’re a KJ fan. It shows you Moses doesn’t hold grudges either. If your wife gets better and you decide to make the trip, I’m hoping we can meet up so you can teach me how you do some of your forum detective work. This is great stuff and a skill set I still haven’t developed. I want the whole AP arsenal and your the best when it comes to detective work.

You forgot kickball and arm wrestling lol...seriously are you like 9 years old?

Name:  9C8CC40C-7AD1-4E1F-BD38-1DF1446A07F9.gif
Views: 653
Size:  1.53 MB

No. But I've taught thousands of elementary kids. You are like the class bully who is afraid of his own shadow. Your posts were primarily about Moses for a month when you knew he couldn't respond.

Seriously, your tough talk indicates you want more than just talk. Just trying to accommodate you. Talk is cheap. But if you're only about words, then so it. I was trying to do you a favor.

Bosox, you think this is about banana bread? Like your a real catch? Hmmm. I doubt it.

No. But I've taught thousands of elementary kids. You are like the class bully who is afraid of his own shadow. Your posts were primarily about Moses for a month when you knew he couldn't respond.

Seriously, your tough talk indicates you want more than just talk. Just trying to accommodate you. Talk is cheap. But if you're only about words, then so it. I was trying to do you a favor.

Bosox, you think this is about banana bread? Like your a real catch? Hmmm. I doubt it.
    Posted plenty about him when he was here too...and what tough talk?...it’s called an opinion, and my opinion is that he’s a brain dead moron, so what’s the issue?

Almost every post speaks to your mentulomaniac mental state and is filled with coprolalia. But you clammed up once confronted. Then started up once Moses was banned and couldn't respond. Why is a 59 year old tough guy from the Midwest, probably Nebraska, obsessed with defending a 37 year old 120 lb weakling from Las Vegas (your words) with a highly feminine nature? So do you climb down off your tractor 3 or 4 times a day and run in the house to see if KJ needs defending?

You want to whip up on some guy on the east coast who is not well and probably in a wheelchair?

But you're spot on about Reno. You wouldn't last very long.

Almost every post speaks to your mentulomaniac mental state and is filled with coprolalia. But you clammed up once confronted. Then started up once Moses was banned and couldn't respond. Why is a 59 year old tough guy from the Midwest, probably Nebraska, obsessed with defending a 37 year old 120 lb weakling from Las Vegas (your words) with a highly feminine nature? So do you climb down off your tractor 3 or 4 times a day and run in the house to see if KJ needs defending?

You want to whip up on some guy on the east coast who is not well and probably in a wheelchair?

But you're spot on about Reno. You wouldn't last very long.
    Miss UCFD, I clammed up because I felt sorry for him...he was PM’ng me “oh why are you like this, please explain, I don’t understand”....then he started in some long ass tangent about his BJ strategy which I have zero interest in, so I told him I’d leave him alone and no hard feelings...sorry, not 59 and not from Nebraska or the Midwest...I was born and live in L.A....I know I’m spot on about Reno, would never vacation in a beat down shithole like that...did stop and piss on the sidewalk there passing thru once tho

Thread Information