Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
Originally Posted by UCFX View Post
So what would you have done VL? In Moses mind, if he gets his ass kicked for doing the right thing? Then so be it.
These examples are no brainers. Of course you do the right thing and take a risk. Every decent person would do that. But what you're doing here is something completely different. You've been putting on a big boy pants at the wrong moments for the wrong reasons. Things you shouldn't be doing at your age when you don't know who you're dealing with. I'll leave it at that. Now, I'm done waisting my time with this shit.
No sir. I disagree. Why were those 3 guys not already across the street instead of standing and staring? Why did 20 people go ahead and cross the street and not help those girls?

All I'm saying is if there were more people like you in this world, the so called shit wouldn't start in the first place. What I am doing here is defending Moses. HE was banned on February 22. However, Keystone and KJ persisted with false accusations and threads for nearly a month. I finally signed on because of what Bosox was saying about me. I'm not a forum person. What would you do if it was your significant other?

KJ is a ranter. He has been for many years. Banned of nearly every forum. If someone doesn't stand up to him he will only get worse. The day Moses was banned, KJ was immediately back to telling Dan how to run HIS forum. The rest of us are just a bunch of lowly posters. How in the world is it the you actually agree with KJ?