Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Moses Really Know Much About Blackjack

Yeah, for some reason Moses came to my mind. If I recall correctly he said he only bought one blackjack book in his life and that was "Beat the Dealer" which presents an outdated 10 count. I think most of us have at least a dozen blackjack books.

Okay I know he has Norm's software, but only one book on blackjack seems kind of strange.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Yeah, for some reason Moses came to my mind. If I recall correctly he said he only bought one blackjack book in his life and that was "Beat the Dealer" which presents an outdated 10 count. I think most of us have at least a dozen blackjack books.

Okay I know he has Norm's software, but only one book on blackjack seems kind of strange.
    Could be a couple of reasons- not knowing how to read is usually a major drawback in the desire to purchase a book...reading usually isn’t the #1 hobby of degenerate hobos...or he simply could be too busy getting it on with Sandra Bullock Name:  8E42F27E-B8A7-4FBC-98C0-956D271E2B59.gif
Views: 2450
Size:  328 Bytes

Just have to love when the true yellow glow of spineless alleged forum AP’s shines when they know they can’t get a response from who they attack.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Just have to love when the true yellow glow of spineless alleged forum AP’s shines when they know they can’t get a response from who they attack.
    Hey geriatric shithead...first off, I’ve never claimed anywhere that I’m an AP, second, I conversed with him when he was here also...and third, go swig your usual morning 1/2 gallon of Maalox and go yell at some kids walking on their way to school, you miserable old fuck

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    I’ve never claimed anywhere that I’m an AP,
    No need to claim anything. It's obvious you're still just a yellow glowing spinless fucking idiot.

I’ve never claimed anywhere that I’m an AP,
    No need to claim anything. It's obvious you're still just a yellow glowing spinless fucking idiot.
    (Little girls voice)...Wahhhh, KewlJ tells too many lies....wahhhh, Dan is an AP and bans me from threads....wahhh, Redietz is weird....wahhhh, I hate Mickey.....take your fuckin skirt off and put on some pants, you fuckin whiny hag

That is not quite true. Moses does in fact return replies from his own broadcasting island, that has a much larger audience than here, and I suspect he likes the arrangement.

Pertaining to MWP's point that Moses saying that he only bought one blackjack book in his life, in fairness to him, I do not believe that there are two blackjack books strictly about single deck on the market. Just how many single deck pros are out there? You can probably count them all on one hand, and still have fingers left over. Thus heated discussions happen because you just cannot evenly compare a single deck game and a shoe game, neither can you compare ten pin, and candlepin bowling.

(Little girls voice)...Wahhhh, KewlJ tells too many lies....wahhhh, Dan is an AP and bans me from threads....wahhh, Redietz is weird....wahhhh, I hate Mickey.....take your fuckin skirt off and put on some pants, you fuckin whiny hag
    You forgot one thing. Wahhh, I could point out a yellow glowing spinless fucking idiot from a mile away.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Just how many single deck pros are out there? You can probably count them all on one hand, and still have fingers left over.
    That’s a good question Bosox. It really depends on how many people you count for Moses. Does he count as one person or multiple people? We still haven’t resolved that whole Moses/Tater thing. If Moses counts as multiple people you might not have as many fingers left over as think.

Sorry Moses, I couldn’t resist when I saw this post by Bosox.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Just how many single deck pros are out there? You can probably count them all on one hand, and still have fingers left over.
    That’s a good question Bosox. It really depends on how many people you count for Moses. Does he count as one person or multiple people? We still haven’t resolved that whole Moses/Tater thing. If Moses counts as multiple people you might not have as many fingers left over as think.

The fucking guy is not even here anymore. Why don't you and BOBO take your childishness nonsense back to where you came from.

The fucking guy is not even here anymore. Why don't you and BOBO take your childishness nonsense back to where you came from.
    Yeah, but Moses’s presence lives on. He was only here a short time but he made his mark while he was here.

If you don’t enjoy threads with Moses in them, then don’t open them. It’s as simple as that. Why do you want to be a kill joy for everyone else? Moses has developed a cult following as noted by the large number of views he gets on zenzone. Threads with Moses in the title also get quite a few views here so it looks like other people enjoy them here too.

You seem like a bitter ‘ol person who wants everyone to be as miserable as you. You make troll posts all the time that have no value. When other people do it, you lose your marbles. Lighten up!

Good point, when your right your right I give you that. The only way I can actually tell is when the real Moses says you need to switch the values of the 2 and the 7 or said another way drop the 2 and count the 7.

Good point, when your right your right I give you that. The only way I can actually tell is when the real Moses says you need to switch the values of the 2 and the 7 or said another way drop the 2 and count the 7.
    What I’ve noticed after reviewing several of Tater’s posts on BJTF is they both have a habit of saying “No?”. Could just be a coincidence or could be something more. This could be something that needs to be explored more by the Forensic Files.

Yeah, but Moses’s presence lives on. He was only here a short time but he made his mark while he was here.

If you don’t enjoy threads with Moses in them, then don’t open them. It’s as simple as that. Why do you want to be a kill joy for everyone else? Moses has developed a cult following as noted by the large number of views he gets on zenzone. Threads with Moses in the title also get quite a few views here so it looks like other people enjoy them here too.

You seem like a bitter ‘ol person who wants everyone to be as miserable as you. You make troll posts all the time that have no value. When other people do it, you lose your marbles. Lighten up!
    Don’t mind Mr Hole. He’s already had a busy morning with kicking the neighbors dog, yelling at an old lady that stepped on his lawn, and verbally assaulting the mailman

MWP, you just love to get the snowball rolling. Not enough things to do when you are snowed in?

MWP, you just love to get the snowball rolling. Not enough things to do when you are snowed in?
    I will admit this one time, and only this one time, I decided to stir the pot a little. However, today I was busy getting my roof shoveled off for the second time this winter,

I will admit this one time, and only this one time, I decided to stir the pot a little. However, today I was busy getting my roof shoveled off for the second time this winter,
    No problem with me Midwest Player. This is one pot that is fun to stir. My problem is lately I’m NOT getting much done at work. I’m spending all my time going back and forth between this site and Moses’s island. And Moses has been very busy lately too. I don’t know how he keeps up, having to respond to two active forums.

I think Moses now has three posts here dedicated to himself, and sometimes he gets mentioned on the weather channel (I mean thread). Moses has become bigger after his banning than before. Kind of like Elivis became bigger after his death. Moses is becoming a legend in our lifetime, and we’re around to witness it. Wow! This is something one day we’ll be telling our grandkids about. History in the making!

No problem with me Midwest Player. This is one pot that is fun to stir. My problem is lately I’m NOT getting much done at work. I’m spending all my time going back and forth between this site and Moses’s island. And Moses has been very busy lately too. I don’t know how he keeps up, having to respond to two active forums.

I think Moses now has three posts here dedicated to himself, and sometimes he gets mentioned on the weather channel (I mean thread). Moses has become bigger after his banning than before. Kind of like Elivis became bigger after his death. Moses is becoming a legend in our lifetime, and we’re around to witness it. Wow! This is something one day we’ll be telling our grandkids about. History in the making!
    No doubt about it Moses has a large audience on that island. I think we need to spice up his name for his site here is my choice:

Of course a song from the fifeties to go with it.

Who are you talking about? Who is this Moses?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Who are you talking about? Who is this Moses?
    And why are people still obsessing over him?

People got their wish and now he is gone. For those who wanted him gone, why still talk about him? How many more threads should we dedicate to him? If we are going to keep talking about him we should just bring him back. It seems as if that's what people want if they are still bringing his name up.

Thread Information