Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
Good job answering their questions but I found that episode to lack any sense of focus or direction. It's like Bob and the other guy are trying to see how boring they can make the show.
Agreed - nice job Mickey. BTW I saw one of the 10K Ainsworth crews you were talking about on the podcast. There were two adjacent Ainsworths (not positive but I think they were Action Dragons or some variant with the 10K rather than 5K must hit for the major), and one crew-member took one of them which was near the break-even of $9600 and change and the other (which the other crew member took) was at $9750 give or take. They were speed betting at around $20/spin (it was a blur -didn't want to get too close). I returned the next day (the $9750 had hit while I was still there the night before) and they were both near the reset of $9000 (I have very little idea if they turned a profit, but the $9750 may have been profitable because it hit when I floated by a couple hours later that night). I can't imagine the bank roll these guys have (as you said on the podcast it must be some six-figure shit for the team - maybe mid or high six-figure). It's really risky shit IMHO - the Filipino crew who always took shit too low are disassembled now. I see a few of the members scattered about still here and there but I'm pretty sure the main guy busted out because I saw him looking totally frazzled one night and then never saw him again. This was a guy who was there every fucking day for 12 hours a day for the 7 months I've been working this place - LOL. The remnants of the crew focus on the one and done stuff now as far as can tell - (the Filipino crew is not to be confused with this Ainsworth two-man white guy crew). Anyway I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. The golden age of the one and dones we're in gives me no reason to even think about it.
Agreed. I don't care for the insane variance of the Ainsworth 10K's. The River Dragon 5K's and their variants are a different story. They are very predictable. You will most likely get drained for somewhere between 10% and 20%. I did another play yesterday where the drain was 14.4% on about 29K in action. Started at 4917, ended at 4994. I finished an $829 winner plus insured the place will keep sending me the room comp and freeplay.