For most of my time here Singer was the biggest Joke on the forum. Special plays. Soft Profits and other voodoo nonsense that simply goes against the math.

But Now Singer isn't even in the top 2 crazies of the forum. Moses/Moses girlfriend/Tater/82 year old Lou and I don't know who else all posting under the handle of UCFX and we are supposed to guess which personality is posting at any given time.

And then there is Bob21. It took me a while to figure Bob out but he is basically Alan. That is the role he plays. He lies, twists, manipulates everything said. If he gets caught with something he can't answer, he just goes radio silent.

It is a good thing these clowns are posting 50 times a day, 24/7 to make up for Axel, MaxPen, RS_, and many other members that have all but curtailed their participation here. Even guys like Slingshot and coach belly, regnis, seem to have all but disappeared. So many more. We lost quality, but we are maintaining quantity and that is what Dan Druff cares about.

I'd like to throw it open to coach belly and slingshot. Two guys that aren't exactly in my corner...ever. What do you guys think of the forum under Bob21, and Moses and his many personalities seemingly running the show?