Thread: A Request For Axel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Axel, what do you think the chances are that there is a huge video poker advantage play somewhere in Las Vegas but not one AP knows about it? And what do you think the chances are that Argentino knows this play while no other AP does? This is where I put the probability:

0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
    Here's the thing mickey (and I'm replying to this because I know you're feeling slighted): by inserting the 1 means you don't want to believe me--but you do. And the reason I'm very sure no one else knows about it is because my combination of intelligence and life experience surpasses probably everyone in the gambling community.

You know that if axel OK's this meeting there will be an AP-contingent outside the room waiting to have me sign autographs. Why don't you plan on attending? You do know kew will be there hiding behind a machine somewhere until he's spotted. I'm thinking of asking him to prove he can accurately count two tables simultaneously whilst winning from the count at one of them. Should be fun!

I do believe if this occurs Dancer and his pipsqueak friend will be BEGGING me to pop in for a REAL interview. I expect he'll be trying to listen in on my chat with axel too.

Did I miss anything?
    I inserted the 1 because probability is a measure of uncertainty. And that measure of uncertainty is always somewhere between zero and 1. Expressed in laymen's terms the probability that you, and only you, know of a huge advantage video poker play in Las Vegas that no one else knows about far exceeds the chances of rolling 18 yo's in a row. In short, something is up with you wanting to meet axel. Is a process server involved? You looking to out axel as an AP? One thing is infinitely sure, whatever your reason for wanting to meet him, it has nothing to do with video poker.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-21-2019 at 01:04 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information