Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: A Request For Axel

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    No, KJ I have not yet contacted Rob, as of yet. I have been fairly busy(have you been fairy busy That's a total Joke) and I have not yet figured out if I will even have time to do this. Still planning stuff with my wife fo our anniversary. I'm not even going to mention to her until I know exactly whats going on and what she wants to do. Imagine this, "Oh honey, there this thing I want to do instead of anniversary stuff, it's okay because it's with some guy who's from the forums that very few people like or trust , he could potentially be up to something funny, but don't worry he said he wouldn't bring his gun.
    Nothing more important than family. You certainly have my respect.

Did I miss the wake for this thread??

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    It's getting close to the 14th. Crunch time. We he or won't he?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Sorry guys, I should have posted this sooner, but I have just been focused on other things and only really had time for one forum, if that.

Rob sent me a PM on 04-27-2019 to explain his plans had changed(I will give him credit for letting me know ASAP). He gave me his number to call. He said he would be willing to discusses it over the phone, if I wanted to. That sounded like a much better situation to me than having to meet up due to some small concerns and bad timing.I told him I would call the next day at 12 noon(I think it was the next day, but that's not important ).

The next day I called him at the time I said I would. He answered promptly. He must have assumed it was me calling since he answered with a, "hello Axel." We both agreed neither of us were recording the phone call. We had a fairly long, interesting good conversation overall.

We started off by chatting a bit about some normal stuff. A little history and background etc, was exchanged. He was very polite and well-spoken. He even had some good thing to say about people here he normally doesn't get along with. I won't say who or what, I'll leave that to him, unless it's something he has no objections with me divulging that little nugget of truth. I didn't ask about that, so I won't do so at this time.

I Quickly realized Rob was NOT up to anything shady or nefarious. I'm 99 %convinced had I meet him there wouldn't have been anything I would need to worry about then or in the future.

So.... you are probably asking yourself, what did Rob want to tell me, and what can I say here? Well, lets get into that. First off, this had nothing to do with his system or special plays. I didnt get into all that nor did he, it was only mentioned briefly in order to get the time line straight. That's a good thing since I don't think I could ever be convince of that, unless someone could prove the games are not as random as I think, or it was something blatantly obvious.

Rob ask that I NOT say exactly what it was he was doing publicly on the forum. He did say I could mention it privately to a few people. I have no idea who that would include or exclude. I won't tell anyone who I think is going to blast it on the forum, since he obviously didn't wan't that.
    Assuming it's all true, given the circumstances I can kinda see why he wouldn't really want that, and it would explain why he wanted to talk in private.

I have no way to verify he did what he is claiming he did. I DO KNOW what he is claiming he did is/was a real thing, something that's now very very rare. It would have been a massive advantage with no/low risk. He could have made millions in a short period of time if done right, along with some ambition and caution.

IIRC I think Rob said he did it for a few years making about 500k a year(that could explain a 1.5 mill RV). Could have Rob gotten this information from someone else or online? ....YES, however, He was able to answer some questions about the play as if he had played it himself. Then again, I could probably do the same thing, as could some others. He did have some information about the play that I haven't seen available online. I already had that information that I got from an inside source. Again, that information might be more well known than I think, but I haven't found it anywhere or talked to anyone that knows it. Had he not had that information I would have known 100% he was not telling the truth. There was more stuff that he described about the pay I found interesting and it made sence to me, I don't think he would have just thought it up on his own. Either He knows someone on the inside, or knows someone that actually played it, or he played it himself.
    From just that conversation there is no way I can say either way 100%. Of course, if he has W2G's I think it would be fairly easy to match them up with the timeline and machines they were hit on. Even if he somehow he didn't generate that many W2G's, I don't know how he could get away without filing taxes showing a significant income for those years. IMO you would have to be extra dumb to make any strange moves messing about trying to pay less taxes using a bunch of write offs or whatever. You would probably want to play more than your fair share in this situation.

He did give an explanation for the 200k Royal, but it had nothing to do with what I'm talking about above. I will say this about it. He won't be able to produce a W2G in his name.

I will wait to see what he and everyone has to say before I give my opinion if he was involved or not he was involved or not. I even have some follow up questions. I may have just forgot what he said, or I didnt get around to asking before we had to go.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 05-09-2019 at 07:21 PM.

Sorry guys, I should have posted this sooner, but I have just been focused on other things and only really had time for one forum, if that.

Rob sent me a PM on 04-27-2019 to explain his plans had changed(I will give him credit for letting me know ASAP). He gave me his number to call. He said he would be willing to discusses it over the phone, if I wanted to. That sounded like a much better situation to me than having to meet up due to some small concerns and bad timing.I told him I would call the next day at 12 noon(I think it was the next day, but that's not important ).

The next day I called him at the time I said I would. He answered promptly. He must have assumed it was me calling since he answered with a, "hello Axel." We both agreed neither of us were recording the phone call. We had a fairly long, interesting good conversation overall.

We started off by chatting a bit about some normal stuff. A little history and background etc, was exchanged. He was very polite and well-spoken. He even had some good thing to say about people here he normally doesn't get along with. I won't say who or what, I'll leave that to him, unless it's something he has no objections with me divulging that little nugget of truth. I didn't ask about that, so I won't do so at this time.

I Quickly realized Rob was NOT up to anything shady or nefarious. I'm 99 %convinced had I meet him there wouldn't have been anything I would need to worry about then or in the future.

So.... you are probably asking yourself, what did Rob want to tell me, and what can I say here? Well, lets get into that. First off, this had nothing to do with his system or special plays. I didnt get into all that nor did he, it was only mentioned briefly in order to get the time line straight. That's a good thing since I don't think I could ever be convince of that, unless someone could prove the games are not as random as I think, or it was something blatantly obvious.

Rob ask that I NOT say exactly what it was he was doing publicly on the forum. He did say I could mention it privately to a few people. I have no idea who that would include or exclude. I won't tell anyone who I think is going to blast it on the forum, since he obviously didn't wan't that.
    Assuming it's all true, given the circumstances I can kinda see why he wouldn't really want that, and it would explain why he wanted to talk in private.

I have no way to verify he did what he is claiming he did. I DO KNOW what he is claiming he did is/was a real thing, something that's now very very rare. It would have been a massive advantage with no/low risk. He could have made millions in a short period of time if done right, along with some ambition and caution.

IIRC I think Rob said he did it for a few years making about 500k a year(that could explain a 1.5 mill RV). Could have Rob gotten this information from someone else or online? ....YES, however, He was able to answer some questions about the play as if he had played it himself. Then again, I could probably do the same thing, as could some others. He did have some information about the play that I haven't seen available online. I already had that information that I got from an inside source. Again, that information might be more well known than I think, but I haven't found it anywhere or talked to anyone that knows it. Had he not had that information I would have known 100% he was not telling the truth. There was more stuff that he described about the pay I found interesting and it made sence to me, I don't think he would have just thought it up on his own. Either He knows someone on the inside, or knows someone that actually played it, or he played it himself.
    From just that conversation there is no way I can say either way 100%. Of course, if he has W2G's I think it would be fairly easy to match them up with the timeline and machines they were hit on. Even if he somehow he didn't generate that many W2G's, I don't know how he could get away without filing taxes showing a significant income for those years. IMO you would have to be extra dumb to make any strange moves messing about trying to pay less taxes using a bunch of write offs or whatever. You would probably want to play more than your fair share in this situation.

He did give an explanation for the 200k Royal, but it had nothing to do with what I'm talking about above. I will say this about it. He won't be able to produce a W2G in his name.

I will wait to see what he and everyone has to say before I give my opinion if he was involved or not he was involved or not. I even have some follow up questions. I may have just forgot what he said, or I didnt get around to asking before we had to go.
    Blackhole should have a field day with this. No proof of anything. Just a bunch of phony talk, right, BH?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

If true, what does it mean? Not much to me. We're talking about tens of thousands of posts over decades denigrating advantage players and math, and attacking people in the worst ways. For what? To provide cover for some advantage play? For sport and entertainment? To create misdirection to the few readers who respect and follow him? You've gotta be kidding me.

If true, we're talking about tens of thousands of posts on various forums and thousands of man hours devoted to attacking advantage play while doing it himself. Imagine if I devoted that time and energy to saying sports gambling cannot be beaten unless you use my particular system, and then I continually went after the group of 100 people or teams of people who can actually win? And all the while, I'm betting sports not using my particular system. Sick.

Who knows? I am reminded of the report that he tried to hit up Dancer for a job way back when, with a wink, wink regarding his systems. I am also reminded that Billy Walters broke his moratorium on publicity with 60 Minutes and such for specific unstated reasons -- namely, that what he was doing gambling-wise wasn't working any longer and he needed fresh investors.

It could be one of three things with "Singer." The first is another wink, wink attempt to get a job.
    Last edited by redietz; 05-10-2019 at 01:47 AM.

While I have decided to basically cease participation here and greatly reduce my participation at other forums, I simply must comment on this post by Axelwolf. Full disclosure: I don't care for Axelwolf from knowing him on these forums. I find him to be aa backstabbing SoB. BUT, I have great respect for his AP abilities, as I do many that do things I can't even imagine.

So I read Axel's statement several times now and my take away is that Rob shared with Axelwolf details of some recent or current specific play, that he has stumbled on or someone shared with him. And Axel is verifying that this specific play is a legitimate positive expectation (+EV) play. Fine I accept that. That make Rob Singer, in this instance an advantage player, the likes that he rails against.

However, that changes nothing of the fact that during my time here and for much longer on multiple forums, Rob has made voodoo claims, proven impossible by mathematics and every math guy he has encountered on these various forums. Impossible claims that mislead and have misled many players.

Now if these mathematically impossible claims made by Singer for decades were a misdirect to cover up legitimate AP plays (which I don't believe to be the case) that would make him a monumental liar and one who did so intentionally to harm other players and members of various forums. And there is not a case to be made that he did this to protect himself. If he had some 'holy grail' of AP play, all he had to do to protect himself was remain silent. So this makes no sense.

Nor would any or all of the nasty hate rhetoric that this person has spewed for decades been necessary. So I am not buying it. I think what has occurred is Singer stumbled onto some specific advantage play (probably was given to him by some one else) and after exhausting it, is using Axelwolf to attempt to gain credibility.

Because of my respect for Axel's machine AP knowledge, I will give Singer credit for this specific limited AP play. Nothing more. It doesn't change decades of complete bullshit claims of making millions of dollars playing -EV plays, using stop limits, progressive wagering and "special" non optimal plays. THAT is Singer's legacy and this limited disclosure to axelwolf of a specific play does nothing to change that.

First regarding Rob's $200K hit, the hand was not a Royal as you stated.

Pertaining to the information that Rob gave to you Axel the real hard part for me to believe is that a very lucrative advantage play lasted relatively undetected in secrecy for many years. When considering all the professional video poker players who network and share with close confidants. Christ you want to put it into it's proper perspective, people "very few" knowledgable like mickeycrimm, and monet completely missed out on it. Right I don't think so. Casino management never caught and corrected the problem at some point, sure. It all boils down to this, Rob has either just put the last nail in his own coffin sealing his fate. He will either be forever remembered as a lying scumball or a legacy of his time. I lean heavily to the former choice.
    Last edited by BoSox; 05-10-2019 at 02:44 PM.

I don't grasp the implied significance of whether "Singer" used some ultra-secret play. What could it mean?

1) "Singer" was an AP mole the whole time? That just makes him some kind of sadist, giving people (including Alan) bad advice.
    2) He's both an AP guy and a voodoo guy? Well, people are able to compartmentalize so they have excuses for action. That just makes him a gambling schizophrenic, not that there's anything wrong with that, unless you're actually trying to win. Stu Ungar was a gambling schizophrenic, so "Singer" would be in good company.
    3) His knowledge of the play somehow creates credibility regarding his claims to RVs and the high life? Okay, maybe, but that circles back to (1). And if gambling expertise were measured by cash-on-hand, we'd all do well to listen to the Sheik.

So what's the point?

This is like watching the liberal nut job anchors (redietz here) on CNN and MSNBC and the whiny and befuddled Democrats (kew here) react in shocking disbelief after the Mueller report came out. These two are just plain haters with no moral compass. I'll 'splain more in my next post. But first, I'll clear and clean up a few other distressing points that make a couple of you so uneasy. And to be sure, it's not my intent to help you sleep better at night. But I do plan on giving truthful insight as to what's been going on throughout the years....the things that's made just about everyone love to hate to love me--online.

The first is why I had to change plans, and I suspect most of you will cheer this on. I re-broke my left foot at the RV park south of Flagstaff we were staying at. This time it's pretty major, and I have a fusing surgery to uncollapse it in mid June, and there's a 6-8 week recovery period afterwards. That's killed our summer plans. So Cindy & I just got back from bringing the RV up to S. Dakota so my daughter in Minn. can shoot over and use it if they have time. We drove one of our cars back. We do plan on going up there again in mid August to get out of the miserable heat here, if things heal properly.

The first item has to do with the $200k hit I posted. I do not have a tax form on that since I went into the play with $20k apiece with the AP friend who makes my sports bets for me during NFL season. We had a deal that he used his card, I watched him play, and if we had a profit from the play he would get 60% and I'd get 40% because of possible tax liability issues. I don't know if he actually files tax returns, uses fake ID's, or if the name I know him by is real or not. But I came up with the 60/40 share idea because it's fair, and he found the play. My cut was just under $80k. We never expected to hit such an enormous winner so quickly as we were going to quit if we had a $10k profit overall. We never got to putting in our 2nd $20k ticket. For those of you unfamiliar with high limit slot play, you just hand cash over to the room attendant and they'll replace it with a ticket or tickets (our choice in this case) so you don't have to get bored feeding hundy's in.

And to probably everybody's dismay....9-1/2 at least WAS the correct reading back in 1974. 45 years later, that number probably doesn't hold up, and I would never bet on it today.

Before I get to my next "nuts & bolts" post, I want to say that I absolutely did pick the right person to open up about things to with axel. I've spent my working career dealing with and understanding people. When I saw him starting to post here and in the months after something positive clicked, so I went over to WoV and read quite a few posts he made. It was then that I decided he'd be the one I could ask to talk to if he wanted to, in order to once and for all finally get this stuff off my chest. But I had to wait until mid-2019, and he now knows why. For the record, while he is at times a character on these forums who gets some people riled up with his sharp humor, I believe everything he claims about his APing. He knew precisely what I was talking about, he told me some things I didn't previously know about regarding how he got to where he is, and I think we understand one another.

The first point in this follow-up post concerns how I REALLY feel about others here. On the phone I specifically singled out mickey, although in this scenario there are one or two others that don't particularly like me.

I said decent things about mickey because, unlike most posters who embellish their statements to some extent (and WHO doesn't) I know what I'm reading when I look at a mickey post, and there's a high probability that he's not telling a lot of fish stories. At least most of his aren't. I know he's had some hard luck, unfortunate situations (some of course brought on by his own weaknesses) and tough times compared to what seems "normal" to most of us. But he's worked his way out of the messes he's created for himself, and I give him a whole lotta credit for having the wherewithal to do that in a very unforgiving world. So why have I busted his balls for so many online years? I mean, he's obviously very intelligent these days because he sees things politically almost exactly as how I do. So why? Because it's FUN....and I know I'm not generally a very nice guy online. But name someone else who can give 10 times as good as they take. I have that talent and I've put it to online use for the past nearly 20 years. I figure I'm 70 now and it's silly to continue the nonsense any longer. At least against the "good guys".

Stay tuned.....

Regarding my vp play and results over the years: brushing aside all of redietz' feeling bad and conspiracy theories (and his sacred penchant for waiting for me to post ANYTHING so he can drop in with a few replies (and can you just IMAGINE the amount of acid churning around in spock's big tummy right now....) if you go with his concoctions you might be happier, but you'd be dead wrong.

As I explained to axel, when I became a professional vp player in Jan. 2000 I did in fact come in wanting and expecting to make a career out of it with my saved $171,600 gambling-only bankroll and my self-developed play strategy--complete with win goals and special plays. And I used that strategy for 4 years winning approx. $375k, dropping it like a hot potato in Feb. 2004 when I came across the AP play of a lifetime. I played this almost weekly until 10 years ago, and while it isn't totally dried up yet (and it never will be in my estimation) as axel says, it is very rare. I have found it twice since and this was 3-1/2 years ago, but I'm not in casinos very often.

To be fair, I would not expect mickey would have ever come across this play because of where he lives, the low limits there, and frankly, it's not really in his roundhouse. Axel and his team is a different story.

I think everyone remembers or has heard about how I refused to send Alan my 2007-2009 tax returns to prove I won around $100k/year with my strategy. We'll the real reason for that refusal was because each year showed between $500k to $550k in net profit from my VP play, and I was in no position to get into explaining that back then. And remember all those irritating reports in my column in Gaming Today along with a few pics of all those vp jackpots I seemed to be hitting week after week after week that got AP Fezzik so shook up that he claimed I was "re-writing the math books"? Looking back it's kind of funny now, because I was only talking about a FRACTION of the wins I had. The one thing my brilliant mind couldn't figure out is how to stop saying it was my play strategy that was responsible for my winning, when that came to a halt in early 2004. I still struggle with having had to keep doing that. But there is a very valid reason and I did the only right thing, as much as it bothers me. As far as my online claims? Hey--my strategy worked perfectly for 49 months. Sticking with that story, which was true only until 2004 but the strategy NEVER failed during that timeframe, did give me heartburn, but it was all worth it after watching all the disgruntled forum member's reactions. Especially when I still feel like a king every time I walk into any casino.

BTW....this was/is not a play that you want to sit at for hours making money on.

Singer's posts this afternoon make zero sense! Basically he is saying ignore everything I have said for the last 20 years. Here is the real story.

Like I said this makes no sense because there was no need to deflect anything. All he has to do was keep silent. So like everything else about Singer, this story doesn't fly.
    In my opinion he is just throwing mud at the wall and seeing what sticks (who might believe his nonsense).

I mean this is a guy that not "some" or even "most" of what he says turns out to be bullshit and lies, but almost EVERYTHING he says and claims turns out to be bullshit and lies. Case in point...he made one single comment about me today...saying I am a Democrat. I am not. I am register Republican and consider myself an independent. I will listen to and support any good idea from either party. Problem is there aren't many from either side as both sides are just dug in opposing the other. I am not even very political, but the point is Singer lied about something that trivial. He is just not to be believed about anything in my opinion.

What's the point? That you made money with an advantage play? More power to you. Seriously, kudos. That you lied in literally thousands of posts regarding the provenance of the winnings and the historical use of your video poker systems? If that's the case, you appear to be more of a sleazeball than before your "coming out" as an advantage player. I repeat, what's the point?

Gee look at the two people who have something more to say.

Kew basically wants everything I've said over the last few years to be lies, and that my strategy wouldn't have been successful for a month past 49. Great--that's what helps him cope.

Red, there is a solid/valid reason why I undercut my publicly reported winnings for 5-1/2 years, and why I wasn't able to suddenly change my story on using my play strategy. Were I to write about it, the play would have been over. Fast. It wasn't my going-in plan to play as an AP, but anybody anywhere who doesn't believe in APing as a decent way to make money would have done exactly what I did when I found this play. Maybe it wasn't a move loaded with integrity to keep up with my successful strategy story after 2004, but it is the choice I made. And I have zero doubt my play strategy would have continued to produce throughout the years had I not pursued this play.

Well-imust say I'm confused. Apparently this is a high stakes play and has nothing to do with what I surmised- just ignore my pm Axel. While I must say certain things bother me, I must confess I would not have revealed anything to naysayers that constantly berated me. I do feel the deception was unnecessary-but really it's none of my business and would be out of my league any who.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Well-imust say I'm confused. Apparently this is a high stakes play and has nothing to do with what I surmised- just ignore my pm Axel. While I must say certain things bother me, I must confess I would not have revealed anything to naysayers that constantly berated me. I do feel the deception was unnecessary-but really it's none of my business and would be out of my league any who.
    So let me see if I can get this straight. Singer hadn't used his system for years. He was actually using legitimate AP strategy that made him a lot more money than the system. But he still touted the system online even though he wasn't using it. Some of us called bullshit on the system. You call us naysayers and don't blame him for not telling us what he was really doing. So if we would have believed the bullshit we would then deserve to know that he was actually using legitimate AP strategy? Damn, sling. That's some hellatious logic you have there.

PS: Rob, if you had a big play working I don't blame you for covering your trail.

Well-imust say I'm confused. While I must say certain things bother me, I must confess I would not have revealed anything to naysayers that constantly berated me.

Loyal Follower of Rob S all you need to remember is that he stated in post #175:

" Maybe it wasn't a move loaded with integrity to keep up with my successful strategy story after 2004, but it is the choice I made. And I have zero doubt my play strategy would have continued to produce throughout the years had I not pursued this play. "

I do feel the deception was unnecessary-but really it's none of my business and would be out of my league any who.
    Do you ever think things thoroughly from every angle? It does not seem like you do.
    Last edited by BoSox; 05-11-2019 at 03:26 AM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Well-imust say I'm confused. While I must say certain things bother me, I must confess I would not have revealed anything to naysayers that constantly berated me.

Loyal Follower of Rob S all you need to remember is that he stated in post #175:

" Maybe it wasn't a move loaded with integrity to keep up with my successful strategy story after 2004, but it is the choice I made. And I have zero doubt my play strategy would have continued to produce throughout the years had I not pursued this play. "

I do feel the deception was unnecessary-but really it's none of my business and would be out of my league any who.
    Do you ever think things thoroughly from every angle? It does not seem like you do.
    You guys have it twisted again. And he has posted several episodes using my favorite-artt. It's a lifesaver for me- especially on free play days. This appears to be something tangible- and, BTW, did you notice the $10k win goal??
    And I DID notice, Mickey, you agreed to his covering his trail. There WAS a tactic he used related to his discoveries using his strategies that he only posted once or twice years ago that I have used successfully- but care had to be taken in. Choosing it. I pm'ed Axel and he's probably more humored now more than anything.

Mickey, you agreed to his covering his trail.
    I disagree with my friend Mickey's comments of Singer "covering his trail". And since you (slingshot) are now quoting that I am going to speak up again about it.

I have no problem with AP's protecting their games, whatever games and opportunities that may be. Even to the extent of a little 'harmless' lying to throw other players and or casino personnel in some cases, off the trail. But 20 years of misleading other players by telling them they can win with voodoo things like stop limits and progressive wagering (over-coming negative expectation) is a little more than "harmless lying" to throw people off the trail. This is intentionally misleading other players, some like yourself that were and are throwing away money listening to and following this garbage. That is inexcusable.

And more importantly there was no trail that people needed to be thrown off. IF Singer had this great AP play (the holy grail) that no one else had found, all he had to do to protect the play....was to keep his mouth shut! There was no need for any kind of deception and intentional lying that would ultimately hurt other players.

Nor does this "covering the trail" explain the absolute hate rhetoric that this Singer person has spewed for years as part of this supposed big mis-direct.

Here are the facts: This guy's story changes each time his lies and fraud is exposes. He simply comes up with some other bullshit story. Recently he posted a picture of a 200k win, which was phony. Embarrassed by that and having totally loss any remaining credibility, he came up with this nonsence of sharing his "holy grail" with Axel. This would have been an opportunity to validate some of his other claims, like he could have shown off the 200k w-2, or the 150k mobile home. But guess what? That meet up gets cancelled, as some of us suspected all along, replaced by a phone call. Ok he had some information that impressed Axelwolf about a specific play. I'll give him that. But that doesn't change 20 years of lying and phony claims of bullshit, that have thoroughly been debunked.

All you have to do is look at this guy's history. Bankruptcies and legal judgements against. There was the food stamp case while living in a Pahrump. He managed to get that food stamp case strickened from the record but these other things are still there and they are NOT the history of someone making the claims that this fraud is making. Even college records are public information.

I don't know what to say. You guys want to continue to run up the mountain to save the boy crying wolf, time after time. To quote Mr. Singer himself, "wise up".
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-11-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Thread Information