Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

It appears you're a little bit jealous that I asked to meet with axel instead of you red.

He's not being forced to, I don't care what his real name is, and it's in a public place--if you even know what the Silverton is. Then again, I can see your intimidation at the thought of meeting with a 70-yr. old guy who's in better shape than your son (oops--most gamblers are too selfish and broke to even think about having children) and has trained capabilities from years past. So if you're worried for axel and want to talk him out of it before he gets a chance to respond, you're as dumb as your writing is bad. This will be the only opportunity to do this as we're leaving S.Nv. for the summer the next day, and it's based on the very simple concept that he will both appreciate and be fascinated by the magnitude of how I operated with such a huge advantage at the time. Like I said, after actually talking to two people who do know him, I don't see anyone else on this forum with the vp knowledge to understand it. If he doesn't want to know then the world will go on. Completely up to him.

mickey, what do you mean by "snitch"?
Good chance it’s a setup with the Original Founder here. Legal, not physical.
No kidding. It's about as obvious as the half naked girl heading into the darkened basement. If that's what it is, it's lame. Why would Axel care about some historical play that's now finished? It would be like me caring that the Namath Jets were 21-point underdogs.

LOL. A poor effort.

And meanwhile, regarding moi, "if I even know what the Silverton is." Unlike Robocchio, I do spend some time in Las Vegas. The LVAdvisor had a conference/meet I attended back when it was Boomtown, which was many moons ago. I had to reflect a moment to recall the name, but I refused to google it and it came to me. Silverton has a decent coffee shop, a pretty fish tank, a good Bass Pro Shop (which is where I got my $1700 shotgun), and a fairly lousy buffet (but of course I've eaten there). It's a good place for those who are comfortable in Laughlin.

As for "Singer's" stated level of 70-year-old fitness, I'd be happy to take him on in a 5K at that time. I'll spot him a second for every year difference (I'm 61). Or we can play basketball. Or box. He has me weight-wise by quite a bit, but that's okay. Rob, just let me know which option you'd prefer. I'll get my airline ticket tomorrow. Anything for a little boxing and to get my pic with the $1.5 million RV.
By the way, I'd like to box you next Tuesday, 3pm, at Sunny side Boxing Mma on Cedar St. in Flagstaff, Az. We're staying at an RV park south of there and you'll also get to see (if you can still move) my RV that you and that other idiot max don't want me to have.

Let me know what time your flight arrives and I'll have a car waiting to pick you up.