Thread: Seat for Sale: Norwegian Cruise 2019 Poker Challenge $400,000 Tournament

I have a one-time transferrable NCL 2019 Poker Challenge qualifier seat that includes the cruise for two (inside cabin). Sails 12/1-12/8 of 2019 on the Norwegian Getaway out of New Orleans. Valued at $2,250 ($1,150 is the buy-in and $1,100 for the cabin). Also includes swag bag and access to Poker Beach Party. $2,000 and it is yours. Send me an email at mike81101@yahoo.com, or text me at 650-243-7616.

I usually don't allow ads like this, but I'll let it stand for now.

However, I think your price isn't very good.

An inside cabin for two can typically be had for cheaper than $1100 (even after taxes and fees) if one were to wait to book until 75 days out, and then closely watch the fares.

I realize that you're giving $1150 seat for $900, but at the same time, people are restricted to this specific itinerary on those specific dates.

If you can get the $2k, great, but I think you're going to have to discount it further.

Also, since you are an unknown here, I would STRONGLY suggest that nobody send this guy a penny until the transfer is fully completed, and you can verify with Norwegian. Otherwise it could be a scam.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I usually don't allow ads like this, but I'll let it stand for now.

However, I think your price isn't very good.

An inside cabin for two can typically be had for cheaper than $1100 (even after taxes and fees) if one were to wait to book until 75 days out, and then closely watch the fares.

I realize that you're giving $1150 seat for $900, but at the same time, people are restricted to this specific itinerary on those specific dates.

If you can get the $2k, great, but I think you're going to have to discount it further.

Also, since you are an unknown here, I would STRONGLY suggest that nobody send this guy a penny until the transfer is fully completed, and you can verify with Norwegian. Otherwise it could be a scam.

Hi,

$2,250 is the value Norwegian placed on it, not me. That said, I will happily take anyone's best offer! And yes, of course, I would fully expect we would work with Norwegian to ensure the payment clears when the certificate gets transferred over. That makes sense, right?

Thread Information