Thread: Request For Mickeycrimm

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am going to say a few things and then I am done with the subject. We have a nice day planned with my Mother that I want to get to. Several of my AP friends have suggested that possibly Singer did participate with a rather well know and lucrative AP machine play years ago. He seems to have some knowledge that only someone that actually participated in the play would have. It is still possible he learned of this play after the fact and that knowledge passed down. But I will give him the benefit of doubt that he executed this play and made good money from it for years. In part I give him the benefit of doubt because the timing is right for when he played.

But this does not excuse him of intentionally lying and misleading players for 20 years with his progressive wagering, stop limits and "special plays" bullshit. For 20 years he has claimed this progressive wagering system, stop limits and "special plays" is how he made over a million dollars. And for 20 year people that know the math, have challenged him that what he was claiming was mathematically impossible. He never answered those challenges with any kind of legitimate explanation that held any water mathematically, instead, he answered those challenges with personal attacks of the members making legitimate challenges based on math, as well as their family members, including some who had passed. There was no excuse for any of this. This was not a misdirect to protect his play. All he had to do to protect his play was not talk about it.

Furthermore as part of this 20 year lie and intentional misleading and hurting other players, Singer went as far as to write books on his phony, mathematically impossible methods. He used a "friendship" with Alan Mendelson to make goofy videos backing up his false claims. I guess he used years of a column he wrote as well (that was before my time).

The fact that he may have participated and executed a legitimate advantage play, does not excuse any of this intentional lying and misleading and harming players.

Did this Singer thing turn a little personal with me? Sure. He attacked me very personally, because I challenged his math. But I can deal with that. I have been attacked in that same personal manner for 20 years since high school. He then attacked my partner/spouse, a person who never even participated on this forum, after he had passed away with complete lies. I don't take very kindly to that.

But mostly it was and continues to be about the claims for me. Mathematically impossible claims that were misleading and harmful to other players and members. While players have a responsibility to figure out "who knows what they are talking about and who is just taking", I believe there is also a responsibility of legitimate players to challenge complete mathematically impossible bullshit that is presented in such a way that it is harming other players. I have done that twice on these forums now, with a blackjack player that strung together such an elaborate story, you could see young players falling for his BS. 5% advantage from blackjack card counting using his super duper system. And Now Singer is the second case that I have put myself in the line of fire challenging outrageous BS.

Challenging these fucktards is not something I take lightly. Many people/players make claims that I don't believe and I say nothing. It has to rise to an egregious level where you see people getting sucked in and possible hurt. I guess you can make the case that Moses is the 3rd such person I challenged. And Moses really didn't rise to that egregious level. No one was buying his bullshit of professional blackjack play in Reno, where it is impossible to do so. I just got tired of Moses following me around from forum to forum trolling me, so I exposed him, as the low level red chip player playing for peanuts, who has no clue what he is talking about as far as professional blackjack play and the variance involved.

So the bottom line is Singer may very well have executed an AP play. May have made some money from it. Possible some serious money for a few years, although his public financial reports and records don't suggest that. But that doesn't change the fact that he intentionally lied and mislead players with mathematically claims in a rather elaborate scheme for 20 years. So while some of the AP community may welcome him, I think he is the biggest sleezebag I have encountered in the AP community.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-12-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Thread Information