Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: Request For Mickeycrimm

  1. #61
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Look kew, when are you going to acknowledge what I've been saying about my successful play strategy and get off your fake news story that it was "phony" and I "mislead" anyone about the merits of playing it, just because I played it for 4 years profitably instead of 10? And I still train players on it. There is no charade when it comes to my strategy.

    You're confusing the SPS success with the way I chose to go forward after finding and playing something much better. My weekly Undeniable Truth column in Gaming Today was in its popular prime when this discovery was made, and since my strategy was successful I chose to keep that storyline going rather than quit writing, or making the world's most stupid decision and ignore the other far more profitable play. No one was deceived to the point of being harmed in any way. And, both my books were written and published during those first 4 years of playing professionally.

    As far as the nastiness etc., I came into this arena in 2000 fully expecting and prepared to be attacked both personally and professionally for my position on APing (at the time, after 6 years of failure) as well as my new approach to playing. Just like clockwork, it occurred, and it continued in every conceivable form of media. But what these people weren't aware of is they were going up against the best preparation in the business when it comes to insults and retaliatory personal attacks.

    Yet, that is really not me....I am completely the opposite in my real life. Think about it: I've been married over 40 years. I've never had trouble with the law or been arrested. I have great children and grandchildren. Our son is a true Wounded Warrior. And I've held very responsible positions in my work career. It should be obvious that my online personality is far from the real me.

    That said, because this very lucrative play required complete silence and discipline in order to remain active for as long as it did, any human being would be hard pressed not to allow all that bottled up anxiety about not being able to talk to anyone about it, to let off all that steam in some other way. My way has been to battle people about basically anything online. I've developed quite the talent for it, right?

    I know people despise me for this and that, and they're always looking me up just to find flaws to rip me for because of it. Well, some people aren't going to like this, but because I was winning so much from the casinos along with our healthy retirement accounts which have only grown thanks to the great Donald Trump and credit was no longer necessary, I purposely wrecked our credit by stiffing certain creditors at strategic intervals. Everything I've done had a reason. Buying homes for cash in our children's names was done for a purpose. (unrelated, our 1996 bankruptcy was real and it was profitable also). But there were never any of those evictions, food stamps, welfare fraud, or anything of the sort. And know this: we are not wealthy, just comfortable retirees who've both worked hard our entire lives. I got lucky with video poker, but it took a lot of work. I didn't really stumble across this play. I worked hard at looking for something like this for four years.

    After this post I won't be talking about any of this stuff anymore, regardless what's said. My reason for waiting until 2019 to finally get this silence and reasons for my decades-long forums' disruptions and mis-directions act off my chest, are sooo valid, and it is a very big personal relief. mickey understood that today. In fact, I'm glad I got to talk to him and we'll probably chat more in the future. I do regret his being a regular target of my performance but I don't apologize for it. He would think I'm a wimp if I did.

    There will be no more comments from me on any of this. It's likely the entire story of the play will come out somewhere somehow sometime. Just remember who I really am and why I've done what I did when it's discussed. There'll still be the haters here and there who'll claim all sorts of stuff. So be it.
    What a touching story / explanation Rob. Give me a second while I wipe away a tear. You expected to be attacked so you attacked first and created this persona 100% different from your real persona to "protect" yourself.

    Mr. Argentino/Singer, I did not attack you personally. I didn't know who you were when I came here, despite that we both were at WoV at some point (I don't think the same point, but I could be wrong as I didn't read all topics at that time). When I came to this forum, and Axel made a joke about my sexuality, you began attacking me on day 1. Not joking, but viciously attacking. And that had nothing to do with any AP/gambling discussion.

    I questions the first of your claims, which was that you made a million dollars over 10 years, using progressive betting and stop limits to turn a -EV game to a +EV game. You now have changed those numbers to 300k+ over 4 years and I still have the same questions and challenges. Progressive betting and stop limits cannot change a losing (-EV) game to positive expectation and a long-term winner. I don't know how many times I asked....begged you to share exactly what it was that would do this for you and you couldn't, wouldn't respond. Instead you just attacked personally. And I am not talking about this latest revelation of the "glitch" that you found. I am talking about your original claim. These are two distinct things.

    Again, I congratulate you on finding this casino "glitch", casino error, that allowed for a significant advantage. Congratulations for the 3rd time. But that in no way explains or excuses your behavior. You attacked not only me personally, but my family. My brother who does not read or participate on this forum, suggesting vulgar sex acts. You attacked my mother, a lady that also does not participate on this forum, who just happens to be my mother who moved to Las Vegas to be near her sons as she put her life back together after her divorce. And you attacked my partner, who read but never posted on this forum in the most vulgar way after he had passed away. You did the same unspeakable attacks to other members. What kind of person behaves like this? Thinking you might be attacked or not, Protecting an advantage play or not. What kind of human being behaves in this manner? Shame on you sir. I don't care if you perceive an apology as a sign of weakness via some old school code or mentality or not....you owe several people on this forum an apology.

  2. #62
    "What kind of person behaves like this"?

    The type of person looking for amusing entertainment who couldn't care less about a weak anonymous person who for some very odd reason feels the need to announce meaningless family problems as if in a way to extract unending sympathies. Most people have no idea if you're making up these personalities of if they're real, and when someone like myself piles it on, it's a nothing burger because you choose to hide under anonymity. If that drives you to crocodile tears or projectile vomiting, please make the most of it.

  3. #63
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    "What kind of person behaves like this"?

    The type of person looking for amusing entertainment who couldn't care less about a weak anonymous person who for some very odd reason feels the need to announce meaningless family problems as if in a way to extract unending sympathies. Most people have no idea if you're making up these personalities of if they're real, and when someone like myself piles it on, it's a nothing burger because you choose to hide under anonymity. If that drives you to crocodile tears or projectile vomiting, please make the most of it.
    Now which of the Rob Singers / Harry Argentino is this talking? The Guy afraid he will be attacked so he lashes out first or the "real" Rob Singer / Harry Argentino that is really the complete opposite a kind loving person? Admittedly I seem to have a lot of trouble with these multiple personality people, which seems to be a trait of certain negative members of the gambling community.

  4. #64
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    "What kind of person behaves like this"?

    The type of person looking for amusing entertainment who couldn't care less about a weak anonymous person who for some very odd reason feels the need to announce meaningless family problems as if in a way to extract unending sympathies. Most people have no idea if you're making up these personalities of if they're real, and when someone like myself piles it on, it's a nothing burger because you choose to hide under anonymity. If that drives you to crocodile tears or projectile vomiting, please make the most of it.
    Now which of the Rob Singers / Harry Argentino is this talking? The Guy afraid he will be attacked so he lashes out first or the "real" Rob Singer / Harry Argentino that is really the complete opposite a kind loving person? Admittedly I seem to have a lot of trouble with these multiple personality people, which seems to be a trait of certain negative members of the gambling community.
    You have trouble kew because to the majority of forum members you are only one person, and that is the anonymous person you've chosen to form, shape, and detail for all your own reasons. Not so with me, and I explained this very well on my website in 2000 regarding who I really was and why I chose Singer as my pen-surname.

  5. #65
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You have trouble kew because to the majority of forum members you are only one person, and that is the anonymous person you've chosen to form, shape, and detail for all your own reasons. Not so with me, and I explained this very well on my website in 2000 regarding who I really was and why I chose Singer as my pen-surname.
    In the year 2000 I was a junior in high school spending most of my free time surfing the waves (not internet) at Daytona Beach. So for those of us that aren't geriatrics living 20 years in the past, can you provide a link.

    Look this boils down to one thing. I argued claims you have made about winning a million dollars playing a negative expectation game and not showing anything substantial as to how you overcame that negative expectation. You have now downsized that claim to 375k over 4 years as opposed to your original claim of a million dollars over 10 years. That is what I had a problem with taking you at your word, which now seems to be frequently changing.

    This latest revelation, that you discovered and played some high advantage play making 3 million is a completely separate issue. That is not what I was challenging and being a low end, very elementary type, AP, likely far above my understanding. So I appreciate and accept Mickey and Axelwolf's expertise in this area.

    But again the two are two very distinct claims. And if in fact you found this high advantage play and made a lot of money it does nothing to answer what I was and still am challenging based on your own words (the first claim).

    Personally I don't believe your second claim either. While it is above my knowledge, my gut tells me it is just another chapter in 20 some years of Singer bullshit. I believe you have knowledge and information about this high advantage play that is impressing other AP's as it is knowledge that only someone involved in the play would have. BUT it is after the fact. Who is to say you didn't acquire that knowledge and information very recently and are trying to parley that into credibility involving 20 years of voodoo claims. I don't think either Mickey or Axelwolf can even say that for sure.

    My gut tells me this is not reality. 20 years of your bullshit tells me this is not reality. That is my decision to make involving your credibility Just as it is Mickey and Axels and everyone else's decision to make for themselves.

    But again, whether or not this second recent revelation turns out to be proven, still is irrelevant. It is not the issue that I have been arguing and challenging since I came to this site. That issue remains that you claim to have won first a million dollars and now downgraded to 375K over many years using progressive wagering and stop limits to overcome negative expectation, which simply can't be done.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A Request For Axel
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 05-17-2019, 10:26 AM
  2. Request to Dan regarding $100K Singer Challenge
    By The Boz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-14-2019, 11:55 PM
  3. mickeycrimm, move over....
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2018, 08:13 AM
  4. Roadtrip Question for MickeyCrimm
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2018, 10:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •