Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Request For Mickeycrimm

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

This theory about my getting the DU play details from some unknown source is deep net phasing. Where, Who, How, When? And don't you think that axel, who's as sharp as a tack when it comes to this stuff, would've performed a major Gotcha!
    Originally, I contacted Mike regarding an interview with you, I was supposed to be part of the interview, however, Mike arranged an interview sooner than I would have liked. I felt there was no way to properly prepare for a proper interview that would get to any kind of truth or be meaningful. I did have a few leads on what I felt would have proved or disproved if you were telling the truth. I had to lead on a privately owned machine that actually still had the double-up glitch.
    There was also something in the works directly related to Nestor and Cain that would have shed a lot of light on the situation.

But, after the interview came and went, that took the wind out of my sails. There are also a few things that you had discussed with me on the phone that made me go from there being a zero possibility that you played it, to there being a possibility.

There was absolutely one detail that wasn't widely known or discussed in any of the magazine articles, that I saw. However, that doesn't mean insiders didn't know it, because they did, it wasn't a super top secret thing as I once thought.

We all know that sometimes it's hard to tell fact from fiction from some of the things you're saying...because it's 100% apparent that sometimes you're just trolling everyone.

Whatever the case, as far as I'm concerned I think you're a good guy in real life so I wasn't looking any further for any gotcha moments. As of now, It's highly doubtful I would even bring it up if I found one.

P.S. I actually believe that you honestly believe in your video poker system and all the things that you've said about video poker. I do believe it's very possible you could have been an overall winner playing in that manner. Especially, if you hit a few big things.

I do not believe the system works in the long run, I do not believe in the five-card flip-over thing, and I do not believe people should use alternative strategies that are not based on math.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 11-28-2023 at 12:24 PM.

I stlll am of the belief that no one is required to prove anything on an anonymous gambling forum....even a RoB Singer with his outrageous claims. He isn't on trial! People can choose what to believe or not. If it is important to him to prove something that is up to him.

But just look at what we have gotten from Singer as "proof" in the past.

1) a bill of sale for a supposed 1.6 million dollar RV, printed from the internet with no company logo or letterhead and all (3 different) signature in the same hand writing.

2) a picture of Rob in an RV at the RV dealership claiming it was his.

3) a million plus jackpot picture on a computer screen with a curser, in the storage are of his house next to some stored away exercise equipment.

4) a picture of a safe with a stack of "play money" (movie prop money) purchased from Amazon.

So really what would any "proof" from Rob even mean?

One recent development I do want to point out that sort of came to light recently about the double up bug claim. 2.9 million over 5 years. Early on Rob told us that he spent 1.6 million of that on his phantom Newell RV. In the past few days he claimed he bought houses (with cash) for each of his kids, or gave them the cash to do so. Today he said he paid the IRS what was owed each of those years.

Well guess what, now you are way over the total of 2.9 million. Of course Rob will have explanations that make sense to no one.

Again, I don't require nor ask for proof. With Rob's "proof" history it would be a joke anyway. But with some asking for IRS records and stuff, it seems like a good time to quote the late Alan Mendelson, who towards the end when he finally figured Rob out said "always an explanation, but never any proof".
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I stlll am of the belief that no one is required to prove anything on an anonymous gambling forum....even a RoB Singer with his outrageous claims. He isn't on trial! People can choose what to believe or not. If it is important to him to prove something that is up to him.

But just look at what we have gotten from Singer as "proof" in the past.

1) a bill of sale for a supposed 1.6 million dollar RV, printed from the internet with no company logo or letterhead and all (3 different) signature in the same hand writing.

2) a picture of Rob in an RV at the RV dealership claiming it was his.

3) a million plus jackpot picture on a computer screen with a curser, in the storage are of his house next to some stored away exercise equipment.

4) a picture of a safe with a stack of "play money" (movie prop money) purchased from Amazon.

So really what would any "proof" from Rob even mean?

One recent development I do want to point out that sort of came to light recently about the double up bug claim. 2.9 million over 5 years. Early on Rob told us that he spent 1.6 million of that on his phantom Newell RV. In the past few days he claimed he bought houses (with cash) for each of his kids, or gave them the cash to do so. Today he said he paid the IRS what was owed each of those years.

Well guess what, now you are way over the total of 2.9 million. Of course Rob will have explanations that make sense to no one.

Again, I don't require nor ask for proof. With Rob's "proof" history it would be a joke anyway. But with some asking for IRS records and stuff, it seems like a good time to quote the late Alan Mendelson, who towards the end when he finally figured Rob out said "always an explanation, but never any proof".
    To sum it up. Rob gets an A for effort. You get a Diddly squat.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    P.S. I actually believe that you honestly believe in your video poker system and all the things that you've said about video poker. I do believe it's very possible you could have been an overall winner playing in that manner. Especially, if you hit a few big things.

I do not believe the system works in the long run, I do not believe in the five-card flip-over thing, and I do not believe people should use alternative strategies that are not based on math.

Question for you Axelwolf: When you say "I do believe it's very possible you could have been an overall winner playing in that manner", are you talking about ahead $375,000 over 4 years as Rob now claims? Because there is a big difference between bucking the math and being slightly ahead when it is -EV and bucking the math for almost $400k. THAT is a lot of extremely positive variance or good luck or whatever you want to call it. And it is over years, so not some really small sample size.

Also want to add my own little thoughts about the Interview Mike did with Rob. It did blow up the whole Singer claim! Because it went so poorly from Rob and in the days after people, including Dan Druff were saying he should be able to provide something, that Rob felt it necessary to take those pictures inside the Newell RV at the dealership, which really ended it all. Remember the Rv is relevant because Rob said that is what he did with the money from the DU bug.

When I traded messages with Mike a few days after the interview, I congratulated him on exposing Rob, or pushing him to the brink so Rob exposed himself. Mike took credit and said he thought Rob would say or do something that tripped himself up. I mean, I don't really know if Mike really had it thought out that well, but it did work and I give him credit.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

As most of you know Cane and Nestor were charged with Wire Fraud and "unauthorized access to a protected computer in furtherance of fraud".

Pulled From Wikipedia:
    Central to the case was whether a video poker machine constituted a protected computer and whether the exploitation of a software bug constituted exceeding authorized access under Title 18 U.S.C. § 1030(a)(4) of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA). Ultimately, the Court ruled that the government’s argument failed to sufficiently meet the “exceeding authorized access” requirement of Title 18 U.S.C. § 1030(a)(4) and granted the Defendants’ Motions to Dismiss.

Transcripts can be obtained. Obviously, at a minimum, each and every step of the process had to be given by the prosecution. Depending on how far the case went, we may even get the defendant acknowledging, that these were in fact the correct steps.

What we do know, is that the prosecution is not going to lie about the steps that occured, as they could be confirmed via cameras. If they lied about even a single step and were caught, it would ruin there entire case as their credibility would be in question.

Did Rob order the court transcripts, and get the exact process from there? It's possible.

Did someone else order the transcripts? Very likely. I think it is very likely because you know there are other AP's out there, that wanted to know the exact steps, to see if they could apply them in some manner to another machine, or possibly even a machine that had not been corrected. This would be a possibility for a machine located in another country.

At a minimum, obtaining the transcripts would be an interesting read for most AP's. They can also compare Rob's version vs. what was presented in court by the prosecution as actually taking place.

I have argued for 4 years since Rob made this claim, that there are many ways he could have come by the information of the correct sequence after the fact. Frankly, this is one I hadn't even considered, but there are many. Everything from knowing someone involved in the case, to having purchased machines (something he has always claimed) and figured it out on his own, to even having run across a machine that didn't receive the "patch or fix at some out of the way location and figuring it out. And many more.

And I think it was axelwolf that said a lot of people are fixated on that Wired story. There were more articles about this than just the wired story. It was a news story, there were newspaper articles, if not everywhere, in Las Vegas and Pittsburgh. I know I have read several different articles that I don't see now when I google double up bug. Don't remember where they are or how I came across them. That Wired included the incorrect sequence doesn't mean that other articles and sources did.

Question for you Axelwolf: When you say "I do believe it's very possible you could have been an overall winner playing in that manner", are you talking about ahead $375,000 over 4 years as Rob now claims? Because there is a big difference between bucking the math and being slightly ahead when it is -EV and bucking the math for almost $400k. THAT is a lot of extremely positive variance or good luck or whatever you want to call it. And it is over years, so not some really small sample size.

Also want to add my own little thoughts about the Interview Mike did with Rob. It did blow up the whole Singer claim! Because it went so poorly from Rob and in the days after people, including Dan Druff were saying he should be able to provide something, that Rob felt it necessary to take those pictures inside the Newell RV at the dealership, which really ended it all. Remember the Rv is relevant because Rob said that is what he did with the money from the DU bug.

When I traded messages with Mike a few days after the interview, I congratulated him on exposing Rob, or pushing him to the brink so Rob exposed himself. Mike took credit and said he thought Rob would say or do something that tripped himself up. I mean, I don't really know if Mike really had it thought out that well, but it did work and I give him credit.
    I don't know. If somebody was playing a $100 machine, a $400,000 Royal is possible. Regardless, it's impossible to break down anything not knowing how often he played and what limits. I've known guys who are Advantage Players who took all their smaller earnings saved up and played higher limit machines with very thin edges who ultimately ran super well on Royals when it really counted.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

On my 1st book, published by Gamblers Bookshop: I sold my right of royalties to them after 2 years for $20k. Whatever transpires now or has transpired over the years regarding the book or its sales is not something I follow.
    Interesting, impressive. More details would be appreciated. How did, does all that work? Obviously, something one could show proof of or have collaborated/verified.

I'm with you AW, proof from Rob on this would be great!

I happen to have a little knowledge on publishing a book, prior to the current Amazon "self publishing" craze that is so popular today.

Advances are often given, PRIOR to the book being published or printed. In most cases, prior to the book even being written!

If your an unknown writer, but they believe you have an interesting story, they may advance you a few grand. Normally, you forego royalties, until a specific number of books are sold, and the publisher is "paid back" the advance. Then going forward you may get royalties. Or as Singer said, he sold his royalties for what I am assuming is the 1 time payment.

Rob, this is the issue I have with you receiving $20k after 2 years:
    Outside of your Gaming Today articles, you were an unknown author. A book is going to do the majority of it's sales in the first 6 months. The number of sales can be estimated by the number of reviews on various sites. The book is on Amazon for $16.95. It hasn't exactly "flown off the shelves".

Why on earth would your publisher offer you $20,000 to "buy you out" after 2 years??

Let's say a profit of $10 per book. They would need to sell 2,000 copies, just to break even! Again, this is after 2 years of sales where the sales trajectory can be determined.

If you would have said that they had approached you prior to publication or prior to the book being written, for $5k or so, it would be somewhat believable since you were writing a gambling article.

Sometimes publishers want access to "the story" for future movie rights, ect. But that wouldn't be the case with a story of a guy who ignores the math, and has an "axe to grind with VP experts". It would be one thing if he went on to win 7 figures, but that didn't happen.

$20k, 2 years after publication? Sorry Rob, but I gotta call BS on this one as well.

This one should be easy for you to prove. But I am sure you "threw everything away".

I don't know. If somebody was playing a $100 machine, a $400,000 Royal is possible.
    Granted....but I don't buy it.

Rob told us that in the late 90's before he started playing his magical progression system, complete with "special plays" , that he had lost several hundred thousand dollars trying to be a 'conventional' video poker AP. AND because Rob's real identity is know (his doing), you can look at his financial situation from that time and you see a bankruptcy, eviction and legal judgement again for that apartment eviction.

Does that really sound like a player that a year or two later had the means and money to be playing $100 machines on a regular basis?

you can look at his financial situation from that time and you see a bankruptcy, eviction and legal judgement again for that apartment eviction.
    Robert, is this True??

Two interesting tidbits.

1) In 1984, Gamblers' Book Club published Who's Who in Sports Gambling, which was self-published by Rick Hall as an attempt to clean up the tout business and steer people to respectable handicappers. Hall was a Born-Again Christian and a handicapper. He considered it his duty. Yours truly was vetted to be in the book. So the self-publishing options of Gamblers' Book Club are somewhat familiar to me. Interesting that Singer also went that route.

2) The odds on getting 20K two years after the publication are pretty long. As someone who has friends who have been published (Scott Beck, Ken Mijeski, Bob Bruno, Tony Cavendar), I can tell you that the money ratio here is, as Positive stated, highly, highly unlikely. But it's possible someone at GBC was tossing a good local Italian boy a bone, so not impossible if you read between the lines.

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

you can look at his financial situation from that time and you see a bankruptcy, eviction and legal judgement again for that apartment eviction.
    Robert, is this True??
    You're just riding a horse that's already been ridden into the ground. It's all in already existing threads. Go back and look.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Robert, is this True??
    You're just riding a horse that's already been ridden into the ground. It's all in already existing threads. Go back and look.
    Everything on this forum has already been ridden into the ground. It is no secret that everyone comes here for entertainment.

Serious question: When is the last time someone posted, and you actually learned something that you already did not know? Not something like the number of games in an NFL season that was asked earlier, that can be easily Googled. Actual good, useful, information?

Robert, is this True??
    Everything on this forum has already been ridden into the ground. It is no secret that everyone comes here for entertainment.

Serious question: When is the last time someone posted, and you actually learned something that you already did not know? Not something like the number of games in an NFL season that was asked earlier, that can be easily Googled. Actual good, useful, information?

You mean like 100% free play rebates up to $200 on losing Monday Night Football games (sides and totals) at a particular offshore?

LOL. Not good enough for this crowd.

Redietz has the best longer posts. Always worth reading. You know you won't learn anything. Always talking about some tout circle jerk from 30 years ago, ridiculing APs, or ranting about EV. Find one post that doesn't have any of the above. Gl

Maxpen gets the award for funniest one liners.

Singer has lost it. Always some nonsense about the newer generations oblivious to how good his generation had it. No cheap Chinese gadgets to get you fill but it was far easier to get by and raise a family. He'll you could be a helluva degenerate gambler and still take care of your children.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

You mean like 100% free play rebates up to $200 on losing Monday Night Football games (sides and totals) at a particular offshore?

Good enough if I had time and wasn't doing other stuff. You act as if these things are risk free and everyone should just pile on. People around here make far more but if they weren't busy then sure given the book checks out.

Really though? Pathetic. Like a little child hinting around bout something begging to be asked.

Except guess what? Redietz is literally notorious for not answering questions.

Lol good stuff. Hope he can pay the tax bills with the EV from the promos.

Robert, is this True??

Good information doesn't need to be spread. Often if you ask in private you can get an answer of some sort. I've had one exception to this.

I read wizard of odds the other day. It is no different just more posters so more junk. At least the junk here seems to be limited.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    He'll you could be a helluva degenerate gambler and still take care of your children.
    And now they take care of him.

Nothing wrong with that. it is just not the way he portrays it.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Good enough if I had time and wasn't doing other stuff. You act as if these things are risk free and everyone should just pile on. People around here make far more but if they weren't busy then sure given the book checks out.

Really though? Pathetic. Like a little child hinting around bout something begging to be asked.

Except guess what? Redietz is literally notorious for not answering questions.

Lol good stuff. Hope he can pay the tax bills with the EV from the promos.

Account has 4000 posts. Go ahead and find something useful that he posted.

I posted instructions on which sports books to visit in what order so as to most effectively futures shop.

https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...=Sports+Future

https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...Sports+Futures

https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...Sports+Futures

Account has 4000 posts. Go ahead and find something useful that he posted.
    This is true....VERY true. But it is true of many here. Some AP's don't and wont share anything. And that is ok. I get it. But if ALL you do is troll and lie, then even if you are an AP or real player, on this forum, you are nothing but a troll. And unfortunately we have like 12 or 14 really active members and half of them are nothing but trolls, even if they are real players and APs.

Thread Information