Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by unowme View Post
I see. I ask a tough question like how did you calculate the 5% risk of ruin and you can't answer it so now I'm a 'sock puppet' and a troll.
I said "roughly" didn't I? You know why I said that, because I don't know the exact numbers.

I am not a "math guy". I don't know all the mathematical formulas...for even the things I do to make a living. Don't need to. It is about mathematical principals and those much smarter than I have long ago proved these principals. And Singer is going against these proven mathematical principals. There is a name for that. It is voodoo.

Furthermore no one can post the exact numbers like risks or odds for Singers claims, because Singer never fully explains anything. He makes very general claims and statements and when someone challenges based on mathematical principals and facts, he gets nasty and starts with attacks, usually having nothing to do with anything. And if he gets challenged enough, his story and numbers will change. Now you tell me any of what I just said isn't true.

So no one can come up with exact numbers, because he doesn't give exact numbers and the numbers and information he does provide are constantly changing. But you don't need exact numbers. It is mathematical principals, proven beyond any doubt and his claims all go against this.
This is too funny. Kew claiming "everybody's getting too excited over this" when he's the only one acting like someone stuffed a handful of jumping beans up his ass