Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Kew, if you don't know or understand something, just ask. As far as I know, I believe I'm the foremost expert on everything about this play, because I lived it for about 65 months. If you just put your biases aside for a bit and ignore the parts about me you don't like, I believe you'll learn something.

For instance, when I mentioned a "diversion" that had nothing to do with steering others eyes away from this play. In fact, it had nothing to do with anyone but me. Doing this play was like being in a pressure cooker, and it was only because I forced myself to continue my successful play strategy storyline in my weekly article, on forums, on the radio and TV etc. It's one of those things that all happens so fast that you have to make seemingly instantaneous decisions, and I chose the easy money path. Coming up with the 5th card flip over phenomenon served its purpose beyond expectations--it created an enjoyable diversion within my mind, and it still does.

Like I said, put your biases aside and you wouldn't be struggling so much over this. I know your heart sank when axel made his post and the bottom fell out after mickey reported. Now you're discovering that what I said about the article having incorrect steps is true. Just go back and re-read MY explanation of the steps. They are true because that's how I've used them. If I can't convince you then OK. But please stop bringing up the same tired stuff of I lied about how my play strategy works and I had a bk 23 years ago and on and on, as a reason for you not wanting to believe this. You say you go on a forum to share and learn. Here's one of the biggest stories in vp history, and you seem to not want to understand it because it involves me.
Goddam it Rob! Now I am going to be late for lunch and it is sloppy Joe day at the buffet which is my favorite. (I am a simple guy)

Rob.....I am biased. You are right. Besides all your lying about AP play, about me. Personal things. Stupid shit. Living with my mother who pays the bills. You know that is bullshit. You KNOW I am a card counter. Low level sure. That doesn't impress you. Fine. But you KNOW I support myself from card counting. (and I am proud of that btw). And yet you spew these lies about living with my mother and sugar daddies that you KNOW are BS. It's a game. But guess what, there is a truly insane little homeless guy up in Reno (banned from this forum), reprinting all this shit word for word. And that's not fair. And of course the single biggest thing is the complete lies you have repeatedly stated about my partner spouse. You have every right to not approve gay lifestyles. You don't have the right to say the things you said, about me and others spouses. I am happy you have been with your spouse for 40 some year. That just proves you have no idea the pain of losing a spouse/partner you love. You saying that shit, to me, Redietz, Arci, is like reliving that pain. You can call that all weak girly stuff. But you were wrong. No decent person behaves like that, internet forum jousting or not. So if you want to start to act like a normal person you really need to address that behavior with several people.

Second thing is this continuing claim, even today of winning what is it now $375k playing a progressive betting/stop loss system. Mathematically impossible! Axel tried to be diplomatic and say maybe your results were short-term EXTREME positive variance. Even that is not possible. Not at those numbers. If you want to be taken seriously you need to come clean with this charade.

Maybe then people can begin to take you seriously and not view everything about you through such a credibility bias. Yeah I know, you will respond calling me names, weak a silly with hurt feelings. Whatever. Rob you are a 70 year old man (belated happy birthday) who has been an internet troll, the biggest internet troll in the gambling community for 20 years (apparently). Isn't it time to stop that and be a real person?

Now I am off. I have sloppy Joes with Bacon on my mind. And I am not even going to check in while I eat. I won't let you ruin this meal.
Think of all the saturated fat you're shoveling in--Coagulation galore!

If you think my personal insults are terrible nasty then I take that as a compliment. And if you think you've received the worst that I can give, ask mickey. Yet both he and I understand that it's all part of the forum game. You get it--you give it back. That's called ENTERTAINMENT. axel mentioned this kind of thing with me too.

I guarantee this kew: if you met me or talked to me you would like me as much as you like anyone else. But you have a filter, and that filter is taking your anonymous forum life too seriously. I don't doubt you play blackjack, and for whatever limits isn't my business. And neither do I have any reason at all to be posting lies about anything, esp. since I decided to release this story about me. If you can't accept my strategy made me money then I won't freak out over it. Nothing you say will ever convince me that a meaningful two-table count can occur by any stretch either. So be cool with that.