Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
I think Rob's overall knowledge of the nuts and bolts of this play is key. In a public debate on it I think it will become apparent to many that his overall knowledge of the play is far superior to anyone else's.
Mickeycrimm, you want to see what you want to see. Having now befriended and decided you find Rob credible, THAT is what you see.

But the fact remains that for any objective person Robs claims remain dubious based on 20+ years of untruthfulness.

I don't see anyone debating that Rob now appears to have extensive knowledge of this play and how it worked. But it remains that there are numerous ways he could have come into this knowledge after the fact....after the story broke. And one of those ways is for him to have actually found and exploited the play to some degree, a smaller degree than his claim, AFTER the fact.

Now again, perhaps it went down exactly as Rob claims. Perhaps it didn't. Rob who for years demanded proof of everyone, you included on every claim, has offered absolutely nothing in the way of proof that would collaborate his claim. All paperwork and tax documents were mysteriously disregarded, when he knew that some day he intended to publicly make this claim and people would want to see something to back it up. How convenient!

In the absence of any such collaborating documentation, people only have Rob's reputation and 20+ years of untruthful claims to base any kind of credibility on. And THAT is exactly what credibility is. YOU build it up over time.

So you can now choose to put blinders on and accept your new friend's claim and support him by finding him credible, but it just doesn't make it so. A 20 year history says otherwise.
Three separate issues:

1. Rob and game king bug.
2. Rob’s internet trolling.
3. Rob’s vp system.

I make comment on number 1 and you go off on 2 and/or 3. I’ve kept my mouth shut about it so far but fuck it. Rob and I trolled each other unmercifully for 13 years. We attacked each other’s family’s and everything. Said some real dirty stuff to each other. But you know what? It was just all internet trolling bullshit. That’s the way you need to take it. No one could ever get the best of Rob in a troll war. I think that is your problem. You can’t beat him. But you’re still trying tho. Lol! I don’t sweat the small stuff. That’s all our trolling each other was, goofball small stuff. Lighten up KJ.