Originally Posted by redietz View Post
The problem is that "Singer" has spent decades and many dozens, if not hundreds, of his 7000 posts here emphasizing that he doesn't routinely play with a player's card, and that anyone relying on freeplay to turn a profit is a sucker and so on.
This is 100% correct. Because what little elementary machine play I and my partner did, WAS completely dependent on the free play and mail offers, I must have asked Rob dozens of times and dozens of times he said exactly what Redietz just wrote that his Singer system was not dependent on free play or offers and that he did not play rated. And each time I questioned him, again probably dozens, maybe 50, I would beg him to share just exactly what it was that turned his -EV games into positive expectation, which is what you need to achieve what Rob originally claimed for 10 years and now is claiming for 4 years, $375k in profit....and he never did, never could.

Mickey, you know everything I just stated is true. This explanation of yours that it was the free play that made the difference is just false. The story is changing just as Rob always does and you seem now to be grasping at straws trying to legitimize the preposterous claims of your new friend.