I sent the Wired article to a friend. Think of The Treasure of the Sierra Madre with Humphrey Bogart I say. Great article he says later.

I tell him I found a guy who says he made these moves earlier and made a couple million before it was over. How do two guys lose it in a couple of months and one keeps it going for years? He wants to know. With luck and smarts I say.

Some immigrants get caught going over the wall but some make it, blend in, get a job, raise a family and live on and on for decades.

I believe the story. There's a guy who says he makes 100 grand a year for quite a while now with BJ and card counting. I could see it. I tell him about another guy out west somewhere. He's a vulture on slot machines, picks up what the tourists leave behind, gos in for the kill when the machines are ripe.

My friend asks, "could we ever be buzzards"? No you dope I say. The term is vulture. Anyhow the guy with the double up move said a lot of things about video poker that can help our game in the meantime.