Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

I am NOT trying to shame you into anything Mickey. Nor am I trying to get you to change your opinion and turn on Rob. Please stop with this nonsense. All I am saying is there are other possibilities that You and Axel don't seem to be considering.

Now about this retirement in 2009. IF this latest claim or caper turns out to be false, and his previous claim that he is still sticking to today continues to be mathematically impossible, what exactly was he retiring from? Playing VP at a disadvantage?
Rob did in fact announce his retirement. Whether one considers his system to be professional play or not is irrelevant to that fact.
Correct. I consider (and I filed schedule C for) the years 2000 - 2003 (where I won playing my SPS) and the years 2004 - 2009 (where I won exploiting the DU flaw) all as playing as a professional VP player.

Which begs this question: shouldn't I receive a VERY SPECIAL invitation from vpfree for induction into their Hall of Fame? I mean....who exactly has accomplished (or won) all that I have by playing that game?
I think you can get tax records for any year you want from the IRS by paying a small fee. If you've already threw them out you could probably go that route in procuring the evidenciary hard proof. I'd imagine then they'd have to accept you into the HOF. Who knew there was actually such a thing as a VPHOF?