Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

This is not thought out well. If ANY surveillance person saw anything about how Kane and/or Nestor hit their jackpots, they'd have stopped them right then and there. Even at the Silverton, after Kane's jackpots became suspicious, all the eye in the sky looked at was his winning hands--not how he hit them.
I agree with you Ron.
Ok, what is the Joke that you keep referring to Singer as Ron? I mean he is the leading poster on this forum. Most discussions are about him, so you surely have seen his name a zillion times and as far as we all know his chosen Alias as well as his real first name are Rob (Robert). So what with Ron? And I hope this is good for you to have gone to all this trouble to set it up?
Kj, it was an honest mistake. That’s it. I post from my phone so I forgot it was Rob instead of Ron. It looked like Ron on my phone. My eye sight isn’t the best. There was nothing behind me saying Ron. My posts are to make a point...not to get the name right. But I will moving forward. You sure try to make a big deal over nothing.
It am not trying to make a big deal of nothing Bob21. It absolutely is no big deal and I accept your answer. The only reason I brought it up is because you have referred to him as Ron so many times, I though maybe I was missing something or not "getting" the joke?
No problem. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. And here all the time I thought it was Ron Singer and it was really Rob Singer. I think every time I saw Rob Singer, my mind read it as Ron Singer. I guess I didn’t look at it close enough.

As for me, you can call me dbs, bob, bjo or one of other 526 handles, just don’t call me late for dinner. I know that was a bad one. Sorry.