Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Now back to you Ron. Can we go over the time line again. And please correct anything I have incorrect. From either 2003 or 2004 (not sure which, please advise) through 2009 you played this double up glitch play to the tune of 3 million dollars? correct?

Prior to that for 4 years so either 1999 through 2003 or 2000 through 2004, you played the Singer system to the tune of $375k total winnings. Is that correct?

Prior to that for 6 years, so that would be 1994-2000 (or maybe 1993-1999), you attempted to AP, playing video poker but lost somewhere around 500k (going by memory, please correct). But you claim that was no big deal as that 500k was less than a years salary to you. Is this correct?

And finally, when did you stop working the job that paid you over 500k a year?

I will proceed with my point after you respond and correct any errors.
You didn't get anything right....again. You're asking these questions because you're frustrated at not being able to simply dismiss what I've done. If I could only watch you bite your fingernails.....

The DU "glitch" was played from Feb. 2004 to mid 2009. About 5-1/2 years. My profit was about $2.8million.

From Jan. 2000 through Jan. 2004 (4 yrs.) I played only my strategy, winning $375k.

From sometime in 1990 until sometime in 1996, I was a vp ap, losing about $45k/year on avg.

From 1996 to Jan. 2000, I did trials in my developing strategy while I worked. This took so long because I was out of the country 75% of the time.

I did not earn greater than $500k/yr. What I said was I set my win goal with the DU play at $10k/week because it was greater than I earned in my best earning year of work.

I didn't get anything right? Looks to me like I got the years of this latest claim correct. I mean you originally said 6 years and now are backing down to 5 1/2. And you originally said you won more than 3 million dollars, numerous times. I won't embarrass you by posting those quotes. We'll just let that go for now, but this is exactly the kind of thing that plays into credibility. Your numbers ALWAYS change.

Also looks like I had the years of the Singer system and amount $375k correct. So what are you saying I got nothing correct?

Ok, so I did not know the losing VP, AP years were not immediately preceding the Singer System years. Thank you for that correction. I am very curious to know exactly what you were doing for 6 years as a VP AP that resulted in 45k a year loss, but I don't want to get to side tracked right now.

So you have no winnings until 2000? In the decade of the 1990's you were a losing player, for 6 years 45k/year and worked for 4 years.

Where I was going with this was your financial history that is now known. And that is probably unfair that it is. That was someone else that uncovered that, but I did look into it as well. To quote you "it is what it is". So anyway I was trying to figure out why such a successful player and person (employment) filed for bankruptcy in the 1990's and had evictions and judgements against them, because that just doesn't seem to jive with such a successful player and person that you have painted. And you have sort of answered that. That was your losing gambler period.
KJ, your zeal to punish Rob is causing you to misrepresent to many facts. He never said he made more than 3 million and you can't, repeat, can't find a quote of that. And he said five and a half. Quit making up your own facts. You are literally clutching at straws.