Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
Results 601 to 608 of 608

Thread: movie reco

  1. #601
    Fuck John Wayne.
    Fuck Clint Eastwood.

    Audie Murphy (1924–1971) was the most decorated soldier in US history, winning 24 medals from the Congressional Medal of Honor down.
    His exploits were the subject of To Hell and Back (USA, 1956), in which he starred as himself.

    How many movies did Audie Murphy make?
    44 Films!

    Fucking Guy is such a Badass he not only does it for real but he does it again in the movies!
    And the kicker is that Audie Murphy lied about his age to get into the military!
    The Army, Navy, and Marine Corps all turned him down for being underweight and underage.
    After his sister provided an affidavit falsifying his birth date by a year, he was accepted by the U.S. Army on 30 June 1942.
    PTSD might be a scam.
    And I say that even though my father was diagnosed with PTSD and given 100%.

    Last edited by monet; 08-06-2022 at 10:17 AM.

  2. #602
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Fuck John Wayne.
    Fuck Clint Eastwood.

    Audie Murphy (1924–1971) was the most decorated soldier in US history, winning 24 medals from the Congressional Medal of Honor down.
    His exploits were the subject of To Hell and Back (USA, 1956), in which he starred as himself.

    How many movies did Audie Murphy make?
    44 Films!

    Fucking Guy is such a Badass he not only does it for real but he does it again in the movies!
    And the kicker is that Audie Murphy lied about his age to get into the military!
    The Army, Navy, and Marine Corps all turned him down for being underweight and underage.
    After his sister provided an affidavit falsifying his birth date by a year, he was accepted by the U.S. Army on 30 June 1942.
    PTSD might be a scam.
    And I say that even though my father was diagnosed with PTSD and given 100%.

    Thanks Monet. I watched some of the full Mackenna's Gold movie on Youtube but it had some odd fast camera panning. It may have been an artifact of Youtube. Anyway I will watch some more of it later.

  3. #603
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks Monet. I watched some of the full Mackenna's Gold movie on Youtube but it had some odd fast camera panning. It may have been an artifact of Youtube. Anyway I will watch some more of it later.
    No worries.
    That upload you are talking about is unwatchable.
    They did that to avoid the copyright but it's useless for any viewing.

  4. #604
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks Monet. I watched some of the full Mackenna's Gold movie on Youtube but it had some odd fast camera panning. It may have been an artifact of Youtube. Anyway I will watch some more of it later.
    No worries.
    That upload you are talking about is unwatchable.
    They did that to avoid the copyright but it's useless for any viewing.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll putlocker it.

  5. #605
    I watched the Putlocker download of MacKenna's Gold Monet. The Penguin and Catwoman (as you already mentioned) appeared from The Batman TV series. Then there was the great performance from The Addams Family's Lurch. Spaghetti Western allstar Tuko (as you already mentioned) and Kojak too. Mackenna got away with the sacred gold and the very pretty woman it would seem. Well it was a fun movie and you could feel the late 60's and early 70's spirit in the 1800's West of the movie. Thanks again for the reco.

  6. #606
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I watched the Putlocker download of MacKenna's Gold Monet. The Penguin and Catwoman (as you already mentioned) appeared from The Batman TV series. Then there was the great performance from The Addams Family's Lurch. Spaghetti Western allstar Tuko (as you already mentioned) and Kojak too. Mackenna got away with the sacred gold and the very pretty woman it would seem. Well it was a fun movie and you could feel the late 60's and early 70's spirit in the 1800's West of the movie. Thanks again for the reco.
    I like the cutbacks from actual footage to fake footage in front of a movie screen.
    I also love the miniatures and constant reusing of the same footage over and over.
    And the Injuns constantly chanting.
    I also love how Catwoman was dead set on killing that white woman.
    She was nuts in that movie and in a good way.
    And how the Fuck did they climb up and down that mountainside so damn fast lol??
    Like you say... fun movie.

    On a side note, it was funny how Omar Sharif made some comment about not being Mexican or not understanding Mexicans.
    Meanwhile he is an Egyptian playing a Mexican lol.
    Oh how Hollywood has changed.
    Did you see John Leguizamo all upset about James Franco playing Fidel Castro?
    I lost a lot of respect for Leguizamo after his recent WOKE Tantrum.
    I'm guessing that Justin Trudeau turned down the part as he was a shoo-in!
    Google just taught me that shoe-in is a common misspelling.

    Another side note... song reco lol... These bastards will do anything for fame and money.

    Last edited by monet; Yesterday at 03:18 AM.

  7. #607

  8. #608
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Are ghosts real???
    I've never seen one, but then, who am I to argue with Teddy ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Identify poker movie
    By SLaPiNFuNK in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2021, 03:54 PM
  2. My Latest Movie Ratings
    By mr jjj in forum Movies, Media, and Television
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:05 AM
  3. The best Las Vegas movie scenes
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 05:55 PM
  4. Political undertones in The Ides of March movie
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Movies, Media, and Television
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 05:38 PM
  5. Discount Movie Theaters
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Movies, Media, and Television
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 07:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •