Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
Originally Posted by TheJackalope View Post
Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Please post a note on there that says "Hi VCT".
Lol. Meaning you dont believe me? Either this place is crazier than I thought or I’m really coming across shady.

Go ahead and check my IP address. It’s in NY.
If even ONE person(Me) out of a BILLION believes you, that's something worthwhile.
Tasha, your track record speaks for itself, remember UCFX? Here is your afterthought after the banning:

Oh mercy mercy me, it seems that EVERYTIME I give someone the benefit of the doubt, they turn out to be either a Scammer or a Sock! :/
I will continue to give Newbies the benefit of the doubt. On another website that I visit, a Legitimate Newbie was accused of being another Member who had just gotten banned. The older Members were like,"You're that guy's Sock Puppet! We caught you, Sock Puppet! " The Legitimate Newbie was like,"What the hell are you guys talking about? I just joined here!" They continued to harass the poor Legitimate Newbie and he finally lashed out saying something like,"You guys are probably socks of that banned Member and accusing me of being him to throw suspicions off of yourselves! This is how innocent people get murdered!" He left. That was 2012. In 2014, the Admin unbanned the Banned Member with the condition he not Troll the website anymore and it turned out that the poor Legitimate Newbie that was unfairly harrassed was NOT the banned Member. It's 2019 and the Poor Legitimate Newbie never came back in 7 years! So I give Newbies the benefit of the doubt because the last thing a Legitimate Newbie deserves is harassment of being a Sock.