Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I'm happy to participate here.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I feel like I should have my own Corner on here because I feel like this is slowly taking over the OP's introductory thread. On WOV, I would have continued in Nathan's Corner in order to stop hijacking other people's posts.
    You SHOULD have your own corner here and be restricted to only that thread. Oh wait that has been done here and Dan didn't enforce his own decision.

Let me say this about that....and that about this:

Most readers here have no idea what "Nathan's Corner" is, nor do they give a flying f*** about it.

Most readers here do not care one iota about who can or cannot post on WoV, not do they give half a sh** about who whines over being "nuked" from that ideologically crazed forum that's run like a perpetual kindergarten.

And most readers here are very tired and bored at constantly having to watch kew continue to humiliate himself over trying to convince everybody with working eyes that he was "done wrong" by getting his ass canned by the wizard. There have been VERY FEW INSTANCES on this forum where kew has been on the right side of prevailing logic, because of his emotionally-driven existence. That day he got "nuked" was most certainly a day where EvenBob licked his chops and picked his toes at the same time.

Get over it.

Now even more....

I just read where Dan was selling pieces of himself at the WSOP. Is there a way he also gets sponsorship $$ by wearing certain clothing with ads? I have an Undeniable Truth t-shirt. What's the going rate for that?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    And now we know you are a liar
    Wanna put a little wager on that?
    I guess you didn't get the fact that was a joke? If not, or you didn't find it funny, then my apologies.
    No worries. I was just trying to trick you into a bet.....It's all part of the Newbie AP's toolkit.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Now even more....

I just read where Dan was selling pieces of himself at the WSOP. Is there a way he also gets sponsorship $$ by wearing certain clothing with ads? I have an Undeniable Truth t-shirt. What's the going rate for that?
    If poker "pros" had to play on their own dime. Meaning no backers, sponsorships, selling pieces, etc., they'd ALL GO BROKE!! And yes, this includes the likes of Hellmuth, Negreanu, Esfandiari, Ivey or any other "pro."

Now even more....

He ought to have an INVEST button here where we can all buy a fraction and share in Final Table winnings.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Now even more....

If poker "pros" had to play on their own dime. Meaning no backers, sponsorships, selling pieces, etc., they'd ALL GO BROKE!! And yes, this includes the likes of Hellmuth, Negreanu, Esfandiari, Ivey or any other "pro."
    I would have to agree with that.

Isn't that why Dan doesn't have comped rooms for this year's tournament--not enuf cash to play to get them?

Negraneu's recent marriage won't last two cycles.

I always thought he was gay. Shocked that he got married.

Originally Posted by TheJackalope View Post
    He's been married, to a female, before.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    Now even more....

He ought to have an INVEST button here where we can all buy a fraction and share in Final Table winnings.
    He might be on Youstake.com. There has been some controversy about how much some players, like Hellmuth are charging. A player with a good track record gets more than others. Some of Hellmuth's peers, like Shaun Deeb say he charges to much juice. I think Hellmuth gets around 150%, not sure.

I used to buy pieces of a few players at the World Poker Challenge at the Reno Hilton years ago. I payed 125%. I think it's fair for a player with a good track record to charge some juice because they are doing all the work. But the danger is players overselling themselves then intentionally knocking themselves out of the tournament. Eskimo Clark was known for doing it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by TheJackalope View Post
    I never got the gay vibe from Dan.

Let me say this about that....and that about this:

Most readers here have no idea what "Nathan's Corner" is, nor do they give a flying f*** about it.

Most readers here do not care one iota about who can or cannot post on WoV, not do they give half a sh** about who whines over being "nuked" from that ideologically crazed forum that's run like a perpetual kindergarten.

And most readers here are very tired and bored at constantly having to watch kew continue to humiliate himself over trying to convince everybody with working eyes that he was "done wrong" by getting his ass canned by the wizard. There have been VERY FEW INSTANCES on this forum where kew has been on the right side of prevailing logic, because of his emotionally-driven existence. That day he got "nuked" was most certainly a day where EvenBob licked his chops and picked his toes at the same time.

Get over it.
    Rob, you and Keystone are insulters.

I'm 90% sure Antonio Esfandiari is gay/bi.

Should I even ask?

He has a wife and kid though.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    He has a wife and kid though.
    We all know that there are many cases where married guys with kids come out many years later.

Don't get all excited Boz, No, I don't have any pic's to send you, just like the last time you asked.

Anyways, after further thought, I now regret saying anything since he's an AP (even if its poker and he's a known person) by explaining why I know, this would make me feel like I'm breaking some AP code by giving information about an AP. Nonetheless, my evidence is only circumstantial. It doesn't matter, I really don't care if people are gay, straight or bi. It's fun to make jokes, but that's where it stops for me.

It doesn't matter, I really don't care if people are gay, straight or bi. It's fun to make jokes, but that's where it stops for me.
    There is a difference between laughing and joking with someone, and making jokes and comments that hurt them.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    It doesn't matter, I really don't care if people are gay, straight or bi. It's fun to make jokes, but that's where it stops for me.
    There is a difference between laughing and joking with someone, and making jokes and comments that hurt them.
    No offense to KJ but no way in hell would I trade in a hot chick for some hairy legged dude.

No offense to KJ but no way in hell would I trade in a hot chick for some hairy legged dude.
    But different tastes for everyone.

What about an ugly chick for some hot dude?

Thread Information