Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I'm happy to participate here.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by TheJackalope View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Please post a note on there that says "Hi VCT".
    Lol. Meaning you dont believe me? Either this place is crazier than I thought or I’m really coming across shady.

Go ahead and check my IP address. It’s in NY.
    If even ONE person(Me) out of a BILLION believes you, that's something worthwhile.
    Tasha, your track record speaks for itself, remember UCFX? Here is your afterthought after the banning:

Oh mercy mercy me, it seems that EVERYTIME I give someone the benefit of the doubt, they turn out to be either a Scammer or a Sock! :/
    I will continue to give Newbies the benefit of the doubt. On another website that I visit, a Legitimate Newbie was accused of being another Member who had just gotten banned. The older Members were like,"You're that guy's Sock Puppet! We caught you, Sock Puppet! " The Legitimate Newbie was like,"What the hell are you guys talking about? I just joined here!" They continued to harass the poor Legitimate Newbie and he finally lashed out saying something like,"You guys are probably socks of that banned Member and accusing me of being him to throw suspicions off of yourselves! This is how innocent people get murdered!" He left. That was 2012. In 2014, the Admin unbanned the Banned Member with the condition he not Troll the website anymore and it turned out that the poor Legitimate Newbie that was unfairly harrassed was NOT the banned Member. It's 2019 and the Poor Legitimate Newbie never came back in 7 years! So I give Newbies the benefit of the doubt because the last thing a Legitimate Newbie deserves is harassment of being a Sock.

So I give Newbies the benefit of the doubt because the last thing a Legitimate Newbie deserves is harassment of being a Sock.
    Thank you. I'm a new charter member of the Legitimate Newbie Club. I wish I could change my username to Legitimate-Newbie. Then everyone would have to accept me for who I am, right?

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    So I give Newbies the benefit of the doubt because the last thing a Legitimate Newbie deserves is harassment of being a Sock.
    Thank you. I'm a new charter member of the Legitimate Newbie Club. I wish I could change my username to Legitimate-Newbie. Then everyone would have to accept me for who I am, right?
    LMAO! But it might get odd after you've been here for months or years. :/

One of my friends who monitors this site thinks I should go with 'Raging Loon' or '18 Yos'. Says I'd fit right in.

One of my friends who monitors this site thinks I should go with 'Raging Loon' or '18 Yos'. Says I'd fit right in.
    Raging Loon, oh my God, LMAO!

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Please post a note on there that says "Hi VCT".
    Lol. Meaning you dont believe me? Either this place is crazier than I thought or I’m really coming across shady.

If even ONE person(Me) out of a BILLION believes you, that's something worthwhile.
    If Nathan believes you then it's sure to be a lie.

One of my friends
    And now we know you are a liar

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

If Nathan believes you then it's sure to be a lie.
    The funny thing is, I do seem to be right sometimes when I call someone shady. There was an obvious Troll on WOV bumping up random threads to post stuff like,"I want links! Give us the links!" I reported that Troll to The Admin and the Admin was like,"Thanks. I thought this person was a Troll too. And that Troll was quickly banned.

Even a blind squirrel.

Anyways, good job for letting a fox have your henhouse when you could have went with a wolf.

vs

Even a blind squirrel.

Anyways, good job for letting a fox have your henhouse when you could have went with a wolf.

vs

I feel like I should have my own Corner on here because I feel like this is slowly taking over the OP's introductory thread. On WOV, I would have continued in Nathan's Corner in order to stop hijacking other people's posts.

Even a blind squirrel.

vs

I feel like I should have my own Corner on here because I feel like this is slowly taking over the OP's introductory thread. On WOV, I would have continued in Nathan's Corner in order to stop hijacking other people's posts.
    Start the corner here and then get over to the WoV and start Kristoff's Corner or whatever.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Even a blind squirrel.

vs

Start the corner here and then get over to the WoV and start Kristoff's Corner or whatever.
    You should definitely come back as “NotNathan” to WoV.

When Dracula was nuked he came back as “Notdracula” and no one noticed.

One of my friends
    Wanna put a little wager on that?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

You should definitely come back as “NotNathan” to WoV.

When Dracula was nuked he came back as “Notdracula” and no one noticed.
    Yeah, a Newbie called NotNathan wouldn't raise any suspicions.

Suffice it to say this is not the introductory thread I had imagined, but the thrashing communal Id has been entertaining. If anyone wants to meet for a drink week of the 9th-16th let me know.

Suffice it to say this is not the introductory thread I had imagined, but the thrashing communal Id has been entertaining. If anyone wants to meet for a drink week of the 9th-16th let me know.
    If you don't mind the hijacking, let's party on.

Oh no by all means, smoke em if ya gottem.

I don't smoke. I am what people would consider a Grind or a Square.

One of my friends
    Wanna put a little wager on that?
    I guess you didn't get the fact that was a joke? If not, or you didn't find it funny, then my apologies.

I can see how you saw this as a pro weed comment by "Party on," . By "Party on," I meant let's have fun by this thread being a free for all thread where people can just hang out and chill since you don't mind.

Thread Information