View Poll Results: What do you guys think of the possibility of me ever being let back on WOV is?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never. You messed up big time.

5 55.56%
  • Very soon. You apologized and showed remorse and regret.

0 0%
  • In the distant future.

2 22.22%
  • I don't care about this.

2 22.22%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Was I right to snap on Wizard Of Vegas?

I snapped on WOV and cussed Beach Bum Babs after three years of BBB harassing and insulting me. BBB pushed me way too far and had accused me of hijacking threads that had posts thathad my name in it and were directed to me. And before I finally snapped on her, there were posters impersonating her on my own website and wrote nasty messages under her name. She told me to delete those nasty messages, and I did and she never once thanked me for doing exactly what she told me to do even though I was not obligated to do so on my own website. She never even acknowledged me deleting those nasty messages. This was last year. A couple of days before my big snap, I had just served a two day suspension from my job and wanted WOV for solace. When she accused me of the hijacking, that was the last straw after I had already been mini fired from my job, her not thanking me or acknowledging the deleted nasty messages I deleted for her after she asked me to do, and all her harassment and insults of me. And right before I finally snapped on her, I had asked her in PM if she didn't like me since there were rumors of her not liking me, and she ignored me. And even before this, she told me I should take concerns to PM, so I PM'd her, and she told me off and then told me she would be ignoring my concerns. After telling me to take concerns to PM.! All of this combined led me to cussing her out(Me cussing someone or people out is rare and that means some serious stuff went down)and told her I was tired of smiling politely just because she is a Mod while she harassed and insulted me. This happened with the one year anniversary of Nathan's Corner coming up less than a week away. I thought I was getting a suspension , but I got a nuke instead. I wouldn't have cussed het out if I knew it would be a nuke. I would have just stewed politely like I had been doing for three years. Was I in the right or in the wrong for cussing her out?
    Last edited by Tasha; 05-29-2019 at 06:44 PM.

I would have lowered the boom on her a long time ago. She gets away with her bad moderation because Shack has a sucker that works for free.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I snapped on WOV and cussed Beach Bum Babs after three years of BBB harassing and insulting me. BBB pushed me way too far and had accused me of hijacking threads that had posts thathad my name in it and were directed to me. And before I finally snapped on her, there were posters impersonating her on my own website and wrote nasty messages under her name. She told me to delete those nasty messages, and I did and she never once thanked me for doing exactly what she told me to do even though I was not obligated to do so on my own website. She never even acknowledged me deleting those nasty messages. This was last year. A couple of days before my big snap, I had just served a two day suspension from my job and wanted WOV for solace. When she accused me of the hijacking, that was the last straw after I had already been mini fired from my job, her not thanking me or acknowledging the deleted nasty messages I deleted for her after she asked me to do, and all her harassment and insults of me. And right before I finally snapped on her, I had asked her in PM if she didn't like me since there were rumors of her not liking me, and she ignored me. And even before this, she told me I should take concerns to PM, so I PM'd her, and she told me off and then told me she would be ignoring my concerns. After telling me to take concerns to PM.! All of this combined led me to cussing her out(Me cussing someone or people out is rare and that means some serious stuff went down)and told her I was tired of smiling politely just because she is a Mod while she harassed and insulted me. This happened with the one year anniversary of Nathan's Corner coming up less than a week away. I thought I was getting a suspension , but I got a nuke instead. I wouldn't have cussed het out if I knew it would be a nuke. I would have just stewed politely like I had been doing for three years. Was I in the right or in the wrong for cussing her out?
    I was going to say you won the battle and lost the war, however, it looks like you lost both, but you should feel proud of yourself for fighting it.

p.s. do I get your corner?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I was going to say you won the battle and lost the war, however, it looks like you lost both, but you should feel proud of yourself for fighting it.

Actually, RS was written into my "will" for Nathan's Corner months before this happened, so RS is the beneficiary for Nathan's Corner.

Didn’t you say all this bullshit in the other thread?....or did you need another one to regurgitate the same thing?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Didn’t you say all this bullshit in the other thread?....or did you need another one to regurgitate the same thing?
    Keystone, you are really getting on my nerves and I'm three seconds away from cussing you out.

Keystone, you are really getting on my nerves and I'm three seconds away from cussing you out.
    Maybe you should start a new thread asking if you should cuss me out lol

This is the exact same reason she was put in her corner over there. Starting nonsense threads with the same stuff over and over. She was warned multiple times about it. Luckily for her it shouldn’t be an issue over here.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    This is the exact same reason she was put in her corner over there. Starting nonsense threads with the same stuff over and over. She was warned multiple times about it. Luckily for her it shouldn’t be an issue over here.
    Nobody is forcing you or anyone to read the garbage.
    Maybe it is fun for him or her to post and type emotions or questions out on a forum and it helps her or him in some way.
    Stop trying to make everyone think or act like you do.
    Go Fuck Yourself by the way.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Maybe it is fun for him or her to post and type emotions or questions out on a forum and it helps her or him in some way.
    Thank you. I was shocked that Boz turned on me since I thought we were friends.

Speaking of fucking Monet, how many people have you fucked over this week? The baddest man in Vegas who no one should ever trust has to have a few scams working at all times. What is it you say? Something about a person with money is an opportunity?

But when you tried to make it with that cow. Dude I still want to party with you.

Thank you. I was shocked that Boz turned on me since I thought we were friends.
    Sorry kid, didn’t turn on you. You just didn’t listen to people who told you not to go off. You chose not to follow everyone’s advice. Then again, you can’t seem to make it to work on time. Boz doesn’t dislike you, but still doesn’t think you should have done it.

However on here you can call anyone anything you want.

By the way, Monet, will you please give that quarter back to the dancing mime outside Binions? I’d like to believe he needed it more than you.
    Last edited by The Boz; 05-30-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Sorry Tasha. She not like females get attention only her female get attention. Wizard busy juggle rubber dildos unicycle stand up for you. Maybe get addadicktome surgery and kindly ask come back.

Actually, RS was written into my "will" for Nathan's Corner months before this happened, so RS is the beneficiary for Nathan's Corner.
    Has anyone ever told you that you make very bad decisions? Do you oftentimes find yourself wondering if you made the right decision? Looks like you have yet again made a very bad decision. I will let you live with that decision.

That was a good one.

Has anyone ever told you that you make very bad decisions? Do you oftentimes find yourself wondering if you made the right decision? Looks like you have yet again made a very bad decision. I will let you live with that decision.
    RS is one of the few posters on WOV to NEVER insult or harass me, and stood up for me multiple times, so it makes sense that I chose him as my beneficiary.

That would be overkill.

JFC
    Hey, Keystone, do you go by a different name, on another website, perhaps like to play Poker?
    Last edited by Tasha; 05-31-2019 at 05:35 AM.

JFC
    Hey, Keystone, do you go by a different name, on another website, perhaps like to play Poker?
    How’d you know?...I go by the name of CantStandMorons

Thread Information