View Poll Results: What do you guys think of the possibility of me ever being let back on WOV is?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never. You messed up big time.

5 55.56%
  • Very soon. You apologized and showed remorse and regret.

0 0%
  • In the distant future.

2 22.22%
  • I don't care about this.

2 22.22%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Was I right to snap on Wizard Of Vegas?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I snapped on WOV and cussed Beach Bum Babs after three years of BBB harassing and insulting me. BBB pushed me way too far and had accused me of hijacking threads that had posts thathad my name in it and were directed to me. And before I finally snapped on her, there were posters impersonating her on my own website and wrote nasty messages under her name. She told me to delete those nasty messages, and I did and she never once thanked me for doing exactly what she told me to do even though I was not obligated to do so on my own website. She never even acknowledged me deleting those nasty messages. This was last year. A couple of days before my big snap, I had just served a two day suspension from my job and wanted WOV for solace. When she accused me of the hijacking, that was the last straw after I had already been mini fired from my job, her not thanking me or acknowledging the deleted nasty messages I deleted for her after she asked me to do, and all her harassment and insults of me. And right before I finally snapped on her, I had asked her in PM if she didn't like me since there were rumors of her not liking me, and she ignored me. And even before this, she told me I should take concerns to PM, so I PM'd her, and she told me off and then told me she would be ignoring my concerns. After telling me to take concerns to PM.! All of this combined led me to cussing her out(Me cussing someone or people out is rare and that means some serious stuff went down)and told her I was tired of smiling politely just because she is a Mod while she harassed and insulted me. This happened with the one year anniversary of Nathan's Corner coming up less than a week away. I thought I was getting a suspension , but I got a nuke instead. I wouldn't have cussed het out if I knew it would be a nuke. I would have just stewed politely like I had been doing for three years. Was I in the right or in the wrong for cussing her out?
    Last edited by Tasha; 05-29-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Thread Information