You know, taking a break from all the activity & family up here in Lake Tahoe reminds me of exactly the same type of things I was always involved in every day when I was playing high-stakes video poker professionally, arguing with the LVA crowd & vp neurotics on a daily basis, and writing the most read & popular column in the history of Gaming Today: it exposes those who are perpetually irritated with the truth about mythical "advantage play" and it very clearly identifies those who are both extraordinarily obsessed with & at the same time, impressed with, the existence of Rob Singer as well as his incredible & never-ending effect on the video poker-playing world.

So recently, on LVA, we've been treated to the rhetoric of yet another scared and cowardly anonymous poster called "Road Trip", who, like all other RS (and now, MoneyLa) critics throughout the years, would NEVER have the courage to face me in a debate over their ridiculous theories and my reality about the game.

Why this clown even wants to get involved is a wonder, but even more puzzling is in how he constantly makes unsubstantiated claims about moneyla's career, and how he's suddenly an ordained authority on my very complicated play strategy after simply coming over here and reading a few basics about it.

All the while, his friend arcimedes keeps on posting the same negativity about anything and everything that has made him the most ignored and unread poster on that forum. Here's a hoot folks: ever see arci post in any thread NOT about me? And here's another one even more laughable....even more telling. A big reason for arci's hatred comes from how I undressed him on Rex for how he has treated his family (per his own forum admission) and what that has so disgustingly led to ever since. So his public announcement about it all? "Singer says these things about me, but if he thinks his laying waste to me bothers me at all, he's dead wrong."

OK, he doesn't want to show how much it rattles him -- and what nerd who values public perception above all else would do it any other way! However....and here's what this anal critic is all about....whenever I or anyone else comes on a forum and says even one slightly disagreeable word about the way he chooses to PLAY VIDEO POKER, it's as if his entire world is being threatened and he holds nothing back as he becomes one angry man!

So expose and mock what he's done in his personal life, and he'll pretend to look the other way as if it were nothing, with the cool of Larry Bird or Magic Johnson taking the final shot in a tie game. But challenge his rhetoric and beliefs on video poker, and he'll come apart at the seams faster than Alex Rodriguez nervously twitching in the batter's box in his team's final at-bat of the playoffs. Insults fly, lies abound, and name-calling is the order of the day for such a troubled soul.

When video poker and forums are the controlling factors in persons lives, this disparity, as sick and unbelievable as it may sound, is clearly the order of the day for some people.