Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sweating Todd at the WSOP.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    Big fan of Todd and his dad, Doyle.
    Is Doyle playing?
    PB, we're talking about Todd Wittelles, aka Dan Druff, the owner of this forum. BTW, Doyle retired from tournament poker.
    That Todd is still in too with about 500k. Ours just dusted off about 100k now down to 367k

Back up to 522k after break.

He's getting close to the money. Last tweet 46 minutes ago. He's got 427K with 1440 left. 1256 will be in the money.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    He's getting close to the money. Last tweet 46 minutes ago. He's got 427K with 1440 left. 1256 will be in the money.
    He avoided a big hit just before break, folding pocket 10s he had raised 15K to an all-in raise to 85K. The all-in had KK. He sits with 385K

Looks like Dan is in the money and at $15k minimum payback. I think?
    #FreeTyde

I am rooting for you Dan.

FAB

Good news for the forum, well played Todd.

Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    Good news for the forum, well played Todd.
    We're all rooting for him, but why is it good news for the forum? Did I miss a post where her promised to share the prize money equally among members?

Todd is the greatest ! He ALWAYS wins in the end. He'll get that main event bracelet and fell all that come before him. You heard it here first.

And if not.. well I may have just jinxed him.

Good Luck !

Up to almost 700k and moving to one of the tv tables.

Keep it up Dan, excellent playing.
    Last edited by tableplay; 07-09-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Currently 243rd out of 550 left with 706k in chips.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Here's a question. I've been following, but I'm no poker expert. Todd made a big laydown after raising 175K. The table he was on appeared to have no hole cams. So I take it we will never learn what the guy who went all in had that hand. Damn. Inquiring minds and all that. Why would the third feature table have no cameras? That seems messed up.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Here's a question. I've been following, but I'm no poker expert. Todd made a big laydown after raising 175K. The table he was on appeared to have no hole cams. So I take it we will never learn what the guy who went all in had that hand. Damn. Inquiring minds and all that. Why would the third feature table have no cameras? That seems messed up.
    Hard to say. Saw a guy on the main table fold JJ on the button to a single raise.

Why no card readers on the third table, I dont know.

Here's someone Rob can root for. Former NE Patriot Richard Seymour is still in with about a million in chips.

Here's someone Rob can root for. Former NE Patriot Richard Seymour is still in with about a million in chips.
    I didn't know that but I'll still root for Dan. He needs the money more than Seymour does.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Hard to say. Saw a guy on the main table fold JJ on the button to a single raise.

Why no card readers on the third table, I dont know.
    Yeah I saw that. He folded to Allan Cunningham’s A-K....I think they were close to the money cutoff and Cunningham had him chipped...understandable, but sometimes you gotta be willing to die with a hand, especially pre-flop like that....scared money seldom is a recipe for success

From the article I just read Dan has 919,000 in chips and he's guaranteed about $34,845 minimum. The leader has 4,800,000, with about 300 players between them. Not much of a chance of winning it but he could take home a decent amount.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    From the article I just read Dan has 919,000 in chips and he's guaranteed about $34,845 minimum. The leader has 4,800,000, with about 300 players between them. Not much of a chance of winning it but he could take home a decent amount.
    "Not much chance of winning" !?!? This is Todd!

His chances of winning are far far higher than anyone at the start of the tournament. Even the guy in #1 doesn't have "much chance of winning". You know how gambling works?

Get'em Todd!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    There are days of play left. At this point that gap means very little.

Thread Information