Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sweating Todd at the WSOP.

Todd is giving updates on Twitter on how well he is doing or not doing in the events. He's in a $1500 Omaha 8 tournament as we speak.

https://twitter.com/DanDruffPoker
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thanks, mickey. Much appreciated. We try to follow him each year.

It looks like druff has made day 3 of the big fifty. It's officially the biggest tournament ever at 28K entrants. He's in the final 1600 with about an average stack.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It looks like druff has made day 3 of the big fifty. It's officially the biggest tournament ever at 28K entrants. He's in the final 1600 with about an average stack.
    Hopefully Dan wins! We're rooting for you, Dan!

Finished 666th. Busted against the hand 666.

Wow.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Wow.
    And I currently have 666 followers on twitter. I wish someone would follow or unfollow to get me off that number.

666 is just an AWFUL number. I am so sorry, Dan.

Did you leave alone? Was your mind blank? Did you need time to think, to get the memories from your mind?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Wow.
    And I currently have 666 followers on twitter. I wish someone would follow or unfollow to get me off that number.
    The sign of the BEAST todd. Is someone trying to tell you something?

I started reading this thread at 7:06pm. If you add 60 minutes and subtract an hour, then it’d have been 6:66pm.

Coincidence?

YOU DECIDE!!!!
    #FreeTyde

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    I started reading this thread at 7:06pm. If you add 60 minutes and subtract an hour, then it’d have been 6:66pm.

Coincidence?

YOU DECIDE!!!!
    I'm up to 674 followers on twitter so I'm off that 666 number.

Todd went out early in the Millionaire Maker but I like the way he played the hand. He open raised in middle position with 10/9 of clubs. Got reraised and called. Flop came KJ7 with two clubs. Gets in a raising war and goes all in. Villain is holding pocket Aces. Todd has a 12 outer which I think makes him a slight favorite. If he hits he doubles up early. Turn and River were bricks and he was out.

Todd busted out of the 1K Double Stack and won't be back to the WSOP until June 25.

Latest updates showing Todd with 300,000 chips in the ME.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Latest updates showing Todd with 300,000 chips in the ME.
    Cool!

It's basically an average stack. Leaders have around a million or so.

Big fan of Todd and his dad, Doyle.
    Is Doyle playing?

Let's see Dan win. Why not? Every year some different nobody wins this thing, simply because of the way the cards fall. Maybe he can get some good luck.

WSOP.com showing him 157th with about 464k chips.

Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    Big fan of Todd and his dad, Doyle.
    Is Doyle playing?
    PB, we're talking about Todd Wittelles, aka Dan Druff, the owner of this forum. BTW, Doyle retired from tournament poker.

Thread Information