Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Really, Tasha? GamblingFan?
    I am not Gambling Fan! I am sick of being accused of being random People! My last Sock was BlackjackPro and that was about 8 months ago!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Come on Tasha GamblingFan is exactly the type of name you would make up and posts just like one of your socks would. Give it up, you’re busted.

Come on Tasha GamblingFan is exactly the type of name you would make up and posts just like one of your socks would. Give it up, you’re busted.
    The ONLY Gambling related Screenname I chose was BlackjackPro and that Account was banned just two days later.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Boz, I am NOT the I Am A Doughnut Poster! Really, it's the truth!

Well, added money to my prepaid Bus Pass on Friday and on Saturday I was off so I didn't use the bus at all amf today.... There was a Bus Rider Alert informing us that bus rides are now FREE due to the Covid-19 thing..... I am literally thinking of "It's a free ride when you've already paid," lyric by the infamous Ironic song by Alanis Morrissette. :/

Enjoy it while you can.
    They just deployed the National Guard to Washington, California and New York.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Enjoy it while you can.
    They just deployed the National Guard to Washington, California and New York.
    I guess their excuse will be that killing one person with a bullet for breaking quarantine just saved hundreds of lives (by stopping the virus from spreading) in the long run !!

It just occurred to me that the reason for the free bis rides is to keep the Bus Systems moving. IIRC, In Detroit, Bus Seevices have been stopped due to the fact that Bus Driverd refused to drive buses in the middle of the Covid-19 Pandemic, so bus service is temporarily not there in Detroit. In Miami in order to prevent a Bus Strike, they give free bus rides and have the bus driver roped off from the general bus area. Passengers have to leave and enter through the back. The caveat is that wheelchair Passengers still have to be put in the front near the bus driver and the Bus Driver still has to come directly into contact with them when loading and unloading them. So the bus driver and Wheelchair Passenger could still infect each other although this arrangement is far more safe than the normal way where everyone enters and pays at the front.

Bus rides are like lunch Tasha, there’s no such thing as a free one. In this case you might get the Rona.

Well, I used to work for Coca Cola but was fired from it. I then got hired by Pepsi and begun to buy a bunch of Pepsi Sthares and drinking Pepsi. I then rallied a bunch of my Family and Friends to buy Pepsi stocks and drink Pepsi after I was fired from Coca Cola. The Pepsi CEO asked me to confess that I asked my Friends and Family to buy Pepsi Shares after being fired from Coca Cola or he would let both Companies know what I did... The Pepsi CEO gave me a 48 hour window. ...:/Pepsi doesn't play. Pepsi turned in a woman who while working for Coca Cola planned to sell Coca Cola recipe to Pepsi. Pepsi gave her some money and then ripped up Coca Cola"'s recipe and then turned her into Coca Cola....
    Last edited by Tasha; 03-23-2020 at 05:02 PM.

My God, the world is truly extremely depressing with this Covid-19...

This will cheer you up. It’s never as bad as it seems and better days are just around the corner.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Do they have plastic shields at the checkout counter at Walgreens now between the cashiers and customers? I was at the grocery store today, many customers look visibly worried/in fear, was noticeably different than the last time 10 days or so ago, and I’m in a semi rural area in a state with among lowest confirmed cases per million population.

Do they have plastic shields at the checkout counter at Walgreens now between the cashiers and customers? I was at the grocery store today, many customers look visibly worried/in fear, was noticeably different than the last time 10 days or so ago, and I’m in a semi rural area in a state with among lowest confirmed cases per million population.
    No, not yet, but... Publix has those at the Customer Service Department. In theory, Walgreens will probably eventually be getting those. About the Customers visibly looking worried and fearful, I also noticed that most people no longer look happy in recent and current days and I mentioned how depressing the world really is thanks to Covid-19.

Just got accused of shoplifting at a Walmart today. I had purchased my items at the scan and go self checkout, changed multiple purses(I bought two purses to replace my broken ones. There was a Cashier who saw me changing purses and said I didn't pay for those items. I showed her my receipt and she said "Okay." At the door I was approached by Police and Store Employees about my "Stealing." The Store Employees claimed they followed me and saw me stealing. I cussed them out so bad and showed them my receipt. They let me go. I apologized for cussing them out but didn't get an apology for the false Accusation from either the Police Officer or Store Employees. The Police Officer told me in private that Cussing is not the best way to go about it when you're actually innocent and they were just doing their jobs. I would think people being falsely accused would be the Perfect Candidates for cussing their Accusers out... and
    I uses to think that Walmart was such a nice and fun place to shop but now I am having huge second thoughts on it. On a side note, I was thinking about buying third purse, but decided I didn't need it anymore since the purses I bought were sufficient. I specifically thought,"I am going to put this purse back on the Rack so that I don't get accused of Shoplifting. " I put it back on the rack and still got accused of Shoplifting....
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-23-2020 at 11:30 AM.

I uses to think that Walmart was such a nice and fun place to shop but now I am having huge second thoughts on it
    Name:  fittylmao.gif
Views: 1955
Size:  747.4 KB

Originally Posted by straightandhatingit View Post
    I uses to think that Walmart was such a nice and fun place to shop but now I am having huge second thoughts on it
    That's all you got out of that? I was just unfairly harrassed by The Police and Walmart Employees who unfairly accused me of shoplifting! :/

That's all you got out of that? I was just unfairly harrassed by The Police and Walmart Employees who unfairly accused me of shoplifting! :/

Pure Racial Profiling. You can’t blame WalMart for being wrong 1 out of 100 times.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Pure Racial Profiling. You can’t blame WalMart for being wrong 1 out of 100 times.
    Actually the people unfairly accusing me of Shoplifting were all Minorities.:/ It's unnerving that I was being followed and unfairly accused of Shoplifting when I wasn't stealing at all. I'm upset and shaken...::/

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Actually the people unfairly accusing me of Shoplifting were all Minorities.:/ It's unnerving that I was being followed and unfairly accused of Shoplifting when I wasn't stealing at all. I'm upset and shaken...::/
    I’m sorry to hear that Tasha. You need to shop at my local Walmart, since shoplifting appears to be okay. So if you don’t shoplift, you shouldn’t have a problem.

I moved to a new part of town, and am currently renting. Let’s just say it’s the shady part of town, but I’m saving a lot in rent.

True story: This week I went to my neighborhood Walmart grocery store and was waiting in line for the only manned cashier. I didn’t use the self-service checkout, since I had a lot of fruit, and didn’t want to mess with it. Anyway the guy in front of me had a lot of groceries and was taking a while.

There was one guy behind me, holding a case of beer and he was very anxiously waiting and looking around. He appeared to get impatient and threw the beer in a shopping cart close by and zoomed through an empty isle and headed for the exit door looking around. Nobody stopped him or seemed to notice, so he made it out of the store with a free case of beer. I’ve been grocery shopping a lot in my life and never seen that one before. Lol

Moral of the story: If you’re going to shoplift, scope out your exit and just go for it.

Thread Information