Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Has anyone heard from Bob 21 lately? :/
    Only if you remember the login details.
    I am not Bob21. And everyone knows that I am not him. Now you're just grasping for straws.
    Sorry when you have a history of lying like you do, no one can believe anything that comes out of your mouth.

You made the bed, now lie in it. Sorry the truth hurts and you can’t fix it.

Only if you remember the login details.
    I am not Bob21. And everyone knows that I am not him. Now you're just grasping for straws.
    Sorry when you have a history of lying like you do, no one can believe anything that comes out of your mouth.

You made the bed, now lie in it. Sorry the truth hurts and you can’t fix it.
    Come on, you KNOW that I am not Bob21.

Really awful that Regions requires Clients for whole Social Security Numbers. I had to give my SSN to the live Regions Representative on the Customer Service Line. My thought was,"What's to stop this Regions Representative person from quitting their job and then stealing my identity? They have my SSN!" My other banks don't ask for whole SSN, just the last four. I found that chilling that I was required to give a complete stranger on the phone my whole SSN. Even more chilling is the fact that the Representative told me he would check on something for me, said nothing for about two minutes and then hung up. I immediately thought,"Has my SSN and then very soon hung up on me. Very sketchy!"

Really awful that Regions requires Clients for whole Social Security Numbers. I had to give my SSN to the live Regions Representative on the Customer Service Line. My thought was,"What's to stop this Regions Representative person from quitting their job and then stealing my identity? They have my SSN!" My other banks don't ask for whole SSN, just the last four. I found that chilling that I was required to give a complete stranger on the phone my whole SSN. Even more chilling is the fact that the Representative told me he would check on something for me, said nothing for about two minutes and then hung up. I immediately thought,"Has my SSN and then very soon hung up on me. Very sketchy!"
    You should go on a date with TBC and see where things progress.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    You should go on a date with TBC and see where things progress.
    Who is TBC? :/

Just an educated assumption, but I don’t think anyone is opening much credit with your SS number and financial history.

Just an educated assumption, but I don’t think anyone is opening much credit with your SS number and financial history.
    I should feel insulted, but I am actually laughing! LMAO!

That is because you would actually need to have some self respect to feel insulted....you are what they call a human toilet bowl. You don’t feel worthwhile or useful unless people are shitting on your head

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

That is because you would actually need to have some self respect to feel insulted....you are what they call a human toilet bowl. You don’t feel worthwhile or useful unless people are shitting on your head
    Keystone, you are so mean. :/

Hey idiot, why don’t you post at DT anymore? They loved you over there.

So, some idiot used my phone number to get a loan and I got a message telling me that I owe money to some place I have never been to. They got a loan months after I had gotten that phone number. The Loan Company didn't even verify the phone number to make sure that the person getting the loan gave the right number. A simple phone call could have prevented this. I reported it and got the Idiot's full name. I may be naive at times but I knew enough to report it and get the full name of the person who gave my phone number for a loan. That is a form of identity theft and I will not take this lightly especially since I had my identity stolen before.

So, some idiot used my phone number to get a loan and I got a message telling me that I owe money to some place I have never been to. They got a loan months after I had gotten that phone number. The Loan Company didn't even verify the phone number to make sure that the person getting the loan gave the right number. A simple phone call could have prevented this. I reported it and got the Idiot's full name. I may be naive at times but I knew enough to report it and get the full name of the person who gave my phone number for a loan. That is a form of identity theft and I will not take this lightly especially since I had my identity stolen before.
    I have a feeling the "some idiot" is someone you know or have met. It might not be that person directly but perhaps someone they know. This type of stuff seems to happen far too often to you for it just be a random coincidences.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I have a feeling the "some idiot" is someone you know or have met. It might not be that person directly but perhaps someone they know. This type of stuff seems to happen far too often to you for it just be a random coincidences.
    I’m more interested in where you get a loan with just a phone number?

Stores would be out of prepaid phones if this is all it takes.

Once again her story makes zero fucking sense.

One technique of a con artist is to paint a picture of being a victim, and then soliciting help to overcome the problem.

What a wonderful world the Internet is. You can claim you're a victim without proof and then have sock puppets step up to start a fundraising campaign with the idea that others will join in.

One way to boost the appeal of being a victim is to show your worthiness by paying off previous bets and debts.

Classic Con 101. Next is the Go Fund Me campaign.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    One technique of a con artist is to paint a picture of being a victim, and then soliciting help to overcome the problem.

What a wonderful world the Internet is. You can claim you're a victim without proof and then have sock puppets step up to start a fundraising campaign with the idea that others will join in.

One way to boost the appeal of being a victim is to show your worthiness by paying off previous bets and debts.

Classic Con 101. Next is the Go Fund Me campaign.
    I'm a bit concerned that these"APs" will be taken to the cleaners by this person known as "Nathan". We should contract Detective Druff so he can be on the case.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I've really got to work on my thinking that anyone who stands up for me or is even remotely nice to me is my Friend. You'd think I'd learn my lesson after a guy I had a nice conversation with on one board talked shit about me on another board. I had a brief obsession with Get Him To The Greek on the old IMDB. A certain guy named Movie Lover or something like that and I had a nice chat about the Movie. A while later I was being attacked on WWE Raw board and I saw Movie Lover name come up under a thread talking shit about me. I was thinking,"Finally, someone who's going to defend me against one of my attackers!" I read his reply. Something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for attacking Nathan. I could not stand Nathan's creepy obsession with Get Him To The Greek Movie. Nathan's creepy obsession with this movie almost turned me off it. Nathan is one creepy, obsessive, and annoying person who deserves all the atracks." . I was shocked that someone who I had a nice conversation with turned on me later on. Not only did he NOT defend me against my Attackers, he talked shit about me too.

My logical brain said,"You do realize that just because you and Movie Lover had a nice conversation does not mean he was your Friend, right? It just means you and he had a nice conversation! And besides, did you not notice he never chatted with you again on the GHTTG board after your one time nice conversation on the GHTTG board? " I had the sense to just reply that I was shocked that he turned on me after our nice conversation and then didn't speak to him again ever agan, learning my lesson on that one.
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-10-2019 at 07:44 AM.

I've really got to work on my thinking that anyone who stands up for me or is even remotely nice to me is my Friend. You'd think I'd learn my lesson after a guy I had a nice conversation with on one board talked shit about me on another board. I had a brief obsession with Get Him To The Greek on the old IMDB. A certain guy named Movie Lover or something like that and I had a nice chat about the Movie. A while later I was being attacked on WWE Raw board and I saw Movie Lover name come up under a thread talking shit about me. I was thinking,"Finally, someone who's going to defend me against one of my attackers!" I read his reply. Something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for attacking Nathan. I could not stand Nathan's creepy obsession with Get Him To The Greek Movie. Nathan's creepy obsession with this movie almost turned me off it. Nathan is one creepy, obsessive, and annoying person who deserves all the atracks." . I was shocked that someone who I had a nice conversation with turned on me later on. Not only did he NOT defend me against my Attackers, he talked shit about me too.

My logical brain said,"You do realize that just because you and Movie Lover had a nice conversation does not mean he was your Friend, right? It just means you and he had a nice conversation! And besides, did you not notice he never chatted with you again on the GHTTG board after your one time nice conversation on the GHTTG board? " I had the sense to just reply that I was shocked that he turned on me after our nice conversation and then didn't speak to him again ever agan, learning my lesson on that one.
    Seriously, somewhere in that Frankenstein level brain of yours, did you ever wonder why you have issues on EVERY FUCKING board you visit?

Movies. Gambling, Wrestling. Wallet Thieves. Everything.

May just maybe it’s YOU that are the problem. While it won’t fix the majority of the issues you have, maybe staying away from forums would be a good start.

I know, you are too stupid to understand what I just typed.
    Last edited by The Boz; 12-10-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Tasha/Nathan and all your puppets: just move on. You cannot salvage your work on this forum. Try to find some marks elsewhere. I would suggest you steer clear of any gambling forums, because as you can see, word spreads.

You're done here. Anything you do here now would only be a waste of time. No one will send you money. Go. Just go.

Annoyed when I was an Administrator, at times, but outside of that capacity often amused by how much time and words people spend worrying about you Nathan, Karen, Tasha, whoever you are.

I'll take a good laugh where I can get one. You do you.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Tasha/Nathan and all your puppets: just move on. You cannot salvage your work on this forum. Try to find some marks elsewhere. I would suggest you steer clear of any gambling forums, because as you can see, word spreads.

You're done here. Anything you do here now would only be a waste of time. No one will send you money. Go. Just go.
    I never asked anyone for money and you really needto stop insinuating that I am a Con Artist.

Thread Information