Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

Today is the one year anniversary of Nathan's Corner on WOV! What a milestone! I am so proud of my Corner! It grew bigger than I ever dreamed it would be! When I asked Wizard for Nathan's Corner, I was thinking it would be like an eloganated Blog except in the main Forums rather than the Blog sections. I thought that it would just mainly be me just basically thinking out loud. I wasn't epecting it to go past 20 pages. A poster actually gave iat 5 pages. LMAO! And now it's on it's 448 page! Wow! In the best possible way!

I think this thread should be my Nathan's Corner on here!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Today is the one year anniversary of Nathan's Corner on WOV! What a milestone! I am so proud of my Corner! It grew bigger than I ever dreamed it would be! When I asked Wizard for Nathan's Corner, I was thinking it would be like an eloganated Blog except in the main Forums rather than the Blog sections. I thought that it would just mainly be me just basically thinking out loud. I wasn't epecting it to go past 20 pages. A poster actually gave iat 5 pages. LMAO! And now it's on it's 448 page! Wow! In the best possible way!

DUDE!!!!!! You really have a hard time grasping reality don't you! It's no longer your corner, you were given a place to be openly mocked, and that's exactly what happened.

Get A GRIP!!!

Originally Posted by scolist View Post

DUDE!!!!!! You really have a hard time grasping reality don't you! It's no longer your corner, you were given a place to be openly mocked, and that's exactly what happened.

Get A GRIP!!!
    Once again, I ASKED for Nathan's Corner. In fact, begged for it.

Get A GRIP!!!
    Read every word I wrote that begins with "g", especially the word "given".

Get A GRIP!!!
    Scolist, people were saying that Nathan's Corner was meant as punishment, but how could it be punishment when I specifically begged for it after posters told me they wanted me to have my own thread for my random thoughts and feelings?

Scolist, people were saying that Nathan's Corner was meant as punishment, but how could it be punishment when I specifically begged for it after posters told me they wanted me to have my own thread for my random thoughts and feelings?
    Nathan, let me honest with you. It was a way to keep you from posting up new threads or posting in current threads. It was a way to try to contain you without having to get rid of you from the forum. Its obvious, Mike had a soft spot for you once you posted up your video and proved you were a real person. You even had some protection untill you crossed that line, not even Mike wanted to overrule BBB at that point.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, THAT CONER WAS NOT AN HONOR OR PRIVILEGE. People came to your corner for shits and giggle and to see what absurd thing you were saying. Some of them, were looking for someone to crap on ridicule and mock.

From day one you were always one post away from getting nuked. If given the choice to bet, I would have taken the under(I'm glad I was wrong). I knew eventually you would find a way to get banned permanently. Given the circumstances, I do think its say you got banned permanently. You took that gamble and it didn't pay off. I will say this, for some reason, good or bad, your corner certainly was a hit for a while. It may even grow further as a sub miscellaneous thread. I'm sure BBB hopes there will be some sort of disruption factor happen so she can close it down for good.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 05-31-2019 at 08:10 PM.

I think Luscious Sweet needs to go stake her flag in Nathan's Corner and claim it as her own.

Shack should have cracked the whip on Babs and her treatment of Nathan. He allowed something to happen that shouldn't have. But hey, when you've got a sucker that works for free....
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Nathan, let me honest with you. It was a way to keep you from posting up new threads or posting in current threads. It was a way to try to contain you without having to get rid of you from the forum. Its obvious, Mike had a soft spot for you once you posted up your video and proved you were a real person. You even had some protection untill you crossed that line, not even Mike wanted to overrule BBB at that point.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, THAT CONER WAS NOT AN HONOR OR PRIVILEGE. People came to your corner for shits and giggle and to see what absurd thing you were saying. Some of them, were looking for someone to crap on ridicule and mock.

From day one you were always one post away from getting nuked. If given the choice to bet, I would have taken the under(I'm glad I was wrong). I knew eventually you would find a way to get banned permanently. Given the circumstances, I do think its say you got banned permanently. You took that gamble and it didn't pay off. I will say this, for some reason, good or bad, your corner certainly was a hit for a while. It may even grow further as a sub miscellaneous thread. I'm sure BBB hopes there will be some sort of disruption factor happen so she can close it down for good.
    Most people would have eventually had a cussing rant after putting up politely with harassment and insults.

Most people would have eventually had a cussing rant after putting up politely with harassment and insults.
    No, most people would just walk away when harassed and insulted.

And you were just as bad bitching about Babs over and over again on other forums. Do you know of any case where she did that to you? Did she ever call you anything like you called her? All she did was tell you to go back to your corner.

One could say you were the one harassing her with the stuff you posted elsewhere. If the KJ reason was used, you should have been banned long ago. Consider yourself lucky you amused the Wizard, though I’m not sure what that says about him.

But you won’t understand this, as always you will ignore it and post some other random nonsense. Just make sure you get out of bed on time to get to work before you get fired. I would hate to see you end up working at Miami Subs.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

No, most people would just walk away when harassed and insulted.

And you were just as bad bitching about Babs over and over again on other forums. Do you know of any case where she did that to you? Did she ever call you anything like you called her? All she did was tell you to go back to your corner.

One could say you were the one harassing her with the stuff you posted elsewhere. If the KJ reason was used, you should have been banned long ago. Consider yourself lucky you amused the Wizard, though I’m not sure what that says about him.

But you won’t understand this, as always you will ignore it and post some other random nonsense. Just make sure you get out of bed on time to get to work before you get fired. I would hate to see you end up working at Miami Subs.
    I used the C word on her once out of fed up frustration. Once.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I think Luscious Sweet needs to go stake her flag in Nathan's Corner and claim it as her own.
    Actually, technically only RS can claim it as his own as Beneficiary.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Shack should have cracked the whip on Babs and her treatment of Nathan. He allowed something to happen that shouldn't have. But hey, when you've got a sucker that works for free....
    I think it's bad business to overrule your Mods or to admonish them in public. I would probably tell them in private to back off for a while and to bring any bans or suspensions to me or another Mod for a while, at least until things cool down.

One may not like or agree with BBB's moderating or politics(I know there are times... I'm like WTF) however, in real life she is a very kind, honest, helpful person who I would trust with my money and personal information. I will give her well-deserved shit sometimes, but I won't hate on her. I have no doubt it must be hard trying to live in a man's world(WOV). She is in a damned if you do, dammed if you don't situation, and always being critiqued. I don't think she can or ever will find a perfect balance given her nature. She chose this path so she will have to live with it.

I try to keep an open mind until I meet and talk to someone in person and get to know them better. It's not always easy, because there are some people who are fucking retarded when they are online. Obviously, I'm not going to keep an open mind if someone is talking about criminal activity or something really bizarre. It seems that you have changed your tune somewhat regarding Rob. If you can do that, I have to believe you could do it with just about anyone.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 06-01-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Time for me to come clean about something. When I claimed to be a guy, I had no intention of meeting people from WOV in real life. I thought it would be harmless fun. WON told me he wanted to see if I was real in real life and we agreed to meet. I thought it would be a cute surprise when WON saw a woman rather than a man. Boy that backfired on me big time when WON saw a woman rather than a man and he understandably left without talking to me. He later admitted he thought he was being set up which is why he bolted. I later admitted that it was stupid of me to claim to be a man but show up as a man without even PMing him to tell him the truth.

Time for me to come clean about something. When I claimed to be a guy, I had no intention of meeting people from WOV in real life. I thought it would be harmless fun. WON told me he wanted to see if I was real in real life and we agreed to meet. I thought it would be a cute surprise when WON saw a woman rather than a man. Boy that backfired on me big time when WON saw a woman rather than a man and he understandably left without talking to me. He later admitted he thought he was being set up which is why he bolted. I later admitted that it was stupid of me to claim to be a man but show up as a man without even PMing him to tell him the truth.
    This is the umpteenth time you have told us this. You intended to pretend to be a man. You already told us that was the case. No need to explain why since you already have many times.

Again I will ask, do you have any connections with LS whatsoever? Remember that liars go to hell. Also, remember, eventually the truth will come out. just fees up now and gain our respect. I'll pull some strings and see if I can get you back on WOV.

What the hell this thread is shit. This thread is in the LAS VEGAS SUBFORUM for fucks sake, this has nothing whatsoever to do with Las Vegas. What the fuck, they will post anything here, if ever there was a place for the “whatever’s on your mind” subforum.

This is the umpteenth time you have told us this. You intended to pretend to be a man. You already told us that was the case. No need to explain why since you already have many times.

Again I will ask, do you have any connections with LS whatsoever? Remember that liars go to hell. Also, remember, eventually the truth will come out. just fees up now and gain our respect. I'll pull some strings and see if I can get you back on WOV.

I am not Luscious Sweet, I promise!

And you have said that many times. THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU!!! I asked if you had ANY CONNECTIONS with LusciousSweet2 whatsoever(?) Quit avoiding the actual question answer with a simple YES OR NO.

let me show you. Nathan, I can say honestly with 100% certainty, other than our discussions on here and WOV... I have absolutely NO connections with LusciousSweet2 I have never communicated with LusciousSweet2 either in person or online other than what you can see in public on the WOV forum.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 06-01-2019 at 06:31 PM.

And you have said that many times. THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU!!! I asked if you had ANY CONNECTIONS with LusciousSweet2 whatsoever(?) Quit avoiding the actual question answer with a simple YES OR NO.
    No. I don't have any connections to LusciousSweet2
    Last edited by Tasha; 06-01-2019 at 06:37 PM.

No. I don't have any connections to Luscious Sweet.
    You fail again. People love to play word games, I'm asking about LusciousSweet2

Thread Information