Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

I'd rather have Tasha/Nathan or whatever and her multiple socks over just ONE Evenbob all day long!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
    Tasha/Nathan and all your puppets: just move on. You cannot salvage your work on this forum. Try to find some marks elsewhere. I would suggest you steer clear of any gambling forums, because as you can see, word spreads.

You're done here. Anything you do here now would only be a waste of time. No one will send you money. Go. Just go.
    I never asked anyone for money and you really needto stop insinuating that I am a Con Artist.
    He has more credibility than you since you lied many times.

Besides, you have conned the American taxpayer for years by claiming to be retarted and collecting free HC.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Annoyed when I was an Administrator, at times, but outside of that capacity often amused by how much time and words people spend worrying about you Nathan, Karen, Tasha, whoever you are.

I'll take a good laugh where I can get one. You do you.
    If you`re trying to get in its pants, more power to you...but you shouldn`t try and tell people what or what not to be annoyed about

What are you talking about? My point was that Nathan's presence was often annoying when I was a WoV Administrator, but not so much after that. See, there's the concept that I could employ when not an Administrator which is not reading posts if I don't want to read them.

What are you talking about? My point was that Nathan's presence was often annoying when I was a WoV Administrator, but not so much after that. See, there's the concept that I could employ when not an Administrator which is not reading posts if I don't want to read them.
    And my point is what difference does it make if you`re an administrator, a regular poster, or working in a rice field in Indochina....she`s an annoying bitch no matter how you slice it

Well, when not an Administrator, I get to sit and watch in amusement as people spend a lot of time, words and frustration on her.

As an Administrator, I had to deal with the fact that people were spending a lot of time, words and frustration on her whilst being continuously implored to do something about it from multiple people.

So, the first thing is funny for me and the second one isn't.

Well, when not an Administrator, I get to sit and watch in amusement as people spend a lot of time, words and frustration on her.

As an Administrator, I had to deal with the fact that people were spending a lot of time, words and frustration on her whilst being continuously implored to do something about it from multiple people.

So, the first thing is funny for me and the second one isn't.
    Well when you take a job, you are expected to uphold the rules. I agree sometimes they are vague but with her and her socks it couldn’t be clearer. Except it seemed some over there were amused laughing at a retard who obviously is of a lesser IQ than everyone else.

Like a certain other poster who you got railroaded by association with, sometimes rules were overlooked.

I guess the laughter quotient allowed her to stay, still no clue why her “friend” was allowed.

Either way good to see you here and happy you seem to be doing great and not drinking my friend. Maybe never Thanked you for being the first to make me feel welcome over there and still think fondly of our day DT. You are Truly good people Mission.

I agree with the first part, but aside from suspicion and maybe some circumstantial stuff, there was nothing that we had on her (when I was an Administrator) as pertained socks. Like I said at the time, the standard was just IP Match or no IP Match and I had no means to look at anything in any deeper a way than that. I'm still convinced that...I think it was Krava (?) is legitimately a different person.

I couldn't really tell you why she was allowed to stay, maybe there was no particular reason. I obviously still can't disclose any private communications, so I'll say that if I had her on a dead-to-rights Nuking, I would have done it. But, that's kind of true with anyone, except MickeyCrimm...of course...but I have openly admitted a bias towards him staying multiple times. I just couldn't be on around the clock to edit/delete his posts. lol

I'm doing great at not drinking, but that's about the only thing I'm doing great at. Work in progress, but everything is. Thanks for the thank you, definitely a fun day! You're good people! I don't think I can say that about myself, but I definitely try to be nice to people and find as much humor in things as I can. Probably wouldn't be here if I couldn't see why everything is just so funny, but that's a conversation for another thread, day and probably different venue altogether.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I've really got to work on my thinking that anyone who stands up for me or is even remotely nice to me is my Friend. You'd think I'd learn my lesson after a guy I had a nice conversation with on one board talked shit about me on another board. I had a brief obsession with Get Him To The Greek on the old IMDB. A certain guy named Movie Lover or something like that and I had a nice chat about the Movie. A while later I was being attacked on WWE Raw board and I saw Movie Lover name come up under a thread talking shit about me. I was thinking,"Finally, someone who's going to defend me against one of my attackers!" I read his reply. Something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for attacking Nathan. I could not stand Nathan's creepy obsession with Get Him To The Greek Movie. Nathan's creepy obsession with this movie almost turned me off it. Nathan is one creepy, obsessive, and annoying person who deserves all the atracks." . I was shocked that someone who I had a nice conversation with turned on me later on. Not only did he NOT defend me against my Attackers, he talked shit about me too.

My logical brain said,"You do realize that just because you and Movie Lover had a nice conversation does not mean he was your Friend, right? It just means you and he had a nice conversation! And besides, did you not notice he never chatted with you again on the GHTTG board after your one time nice conversation on the GHTTG board? " I had the sense to just reply that I was shocked that he turned on me after our nice conversation and then didn't speak to him again ever agan, learning my lesson on that one.
    Seriously, somewhere in that Frankenstein level brain of yours, did you ever wonder why you have issues on EVERY FUCKING board you visit?

Movies. Gambling, Wrestling. Wallet Thieves. Everything.

May just maybe it’s YOU that are the problem. While it won’t fix the majority of the issues you have, maybe staying away from forums would be a good start.

I know, you are too stupid to understand what I just typed.
    Boz, you do realize that you are the only one still constantly bringing up that wallet thing, right? Most people let it drop like a month ago. I told you I posted that when I was sick and when I felt better I mused about deleting those posts. Most people let that wallet thing fall into the void about a month ago. You are the only one constantly bringing it up.

I feel like MAYBE Dan can reinstate my unlimited post count if I agree to post mainly in my Corner Threads. It kind of worked in the WOV website but I marred that by posting in a lot of threads looking for brownie points. If I don't post in/start a bunch of random threads looking for brownie points

I actually started a good Lottery thread on WOV but marred it looking for brownie points. Posters even said something like,"Nathan actually started a good Lottery thread, shame her posts in it are looking for brownie posts." It was temporarily closed due to my brownie points searching, but I got an Admin to reopen it due to me making a compelling case that people thought it was a good thread and were only annoyed with my brownie points searching (Here is an exact post from me where I was brownie points searching. "Cash For Life has a 1 in 8 odds of winning. That doesn't seem bad at all until you realize that you are most likely only going to win about $1 extra 95 percent of the time." I didn't get brownie points, I got scolded big time instead) And I pointed out that if it was reopened I could just agree to stay out of it for the most part.and I made like one quick post after it was reopened and then didn't post in it again.) Maybe I could do something similar here. Mainly post in my Corners and just make occasional posts in other threads.
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-12-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I'd rather have Tasha/Nathan or whatever and her multiple socks over just ONE Evenbob all day long!
    About Evenbob, he publicly admitted he cussed me out and refused to help me out when I sent him a PM asking for help and then reported my PM for help with the hope my PM asking him for help would get me into big trouble with the Admins and mentioned being baffled my request for help PM didn't get me into big trouble with the Admins.. A Poster responded something like, "I'll bet Nathan never asked you for help again after you cussed her out and refused to help her out." Evenbob responded,"You're right. She never did ask me for help again after that." The Poster replied,"Then Nathan's not a complete idiot." Evenbob responded,"I just don't understand why she asked me for help in the first place. I never was all that friendly to her, unless she did it because I'm the Top Poster and thought I could defend her?"

I feel like my time at DT just might be over. I didn't post for over a month, posted a few days ago to talk about the one year Anniversary of my Knathan's Corner, and silence. Remember I hadn't posted for over a month and no one responded. Remember that song lyric by Duran Duran? "You got silence for a welcome? " That's exactly what happened on DT a few days ago. :/

About The Socks thing, I remember a Newbie that wasn't one of my Socks was being accused of being one of my Socks. I vehemently and admantly said this wasn't one of my Socks and other Posters said stuff like,"You've vehemently and admantly claimed other Newbies aren't your Socks and then you sheepishly either admit to the Socks or The Admin bans your "Friends," How do we know you're not deceiving us once again?" I stuck to my guns and kept vehemently and admantly claiming that The Newbie was NOT a Sock of mine and kept getting skeptical responses. The Admin said something like,"Nathan posts from Florida. The Greatest GOAT posts from Colorado! In fact, Nathan made a post at 12 pm Miami time and The Greatest GOAT made a post at 10 AM Colorado time. Miami is two hours ahead. They are different people." I felt justified that the Admin himself confirmed that me and The Greatest GOAT were in fact two different people. The Posters said something like,"Maybe had you not kept lying about your Socks we woukd have believed you when you claimed thar The Greatest GOAT was not your Sock. When you are actually telling the truth you got met with skepticism because if your deceipt. How would you expect us to know when you are telling the truth when you claimed the same thing multiple times only to either confess to it or have the Admin ban them?"
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-21-2019 at 05:08 AM.

I think I was being played by doing EVERYTHING that was asked of me after that stupid one time cussing rant that I started to regret in PM the very next day and publicly started to regret just 4 days later and am still banned. I gave away my dignity and self respect running around begging to be let back on WOV and doing every single request asked of me to do. I think I probably shouldn't have not done those requests and just said something like,"Fuck off," when asked to do those requests considering the fact that I am still banned anyway after doing those requests. I think I would have gotten a lot of respect by refusing to do those requests.

Ironically, I originally said I would only the first request if doing so would get me reinstated on WOV. The answer was doing so will not get you reinstated on WOV. I replied something like,"Then I'm not doing that request if it will not get me back on WOV! Why would I do a request that won't get me reinstated?" The response was something like,"You are entitled to not want to do a request after you've already been banned from WOV. I later caved and did the request and all other requests. I was thinking doing all those requests just might get me reinstated on WOV after all. Still banned. I probably should have stuck to my guns and refused to do request(s) after being told that doing request(s) would not get me reinstated. I would have shown backbone by sticking to my guns, dignity, self respect, and principles had I not caved and did those requests after all. I am still banned anyway so the outcome would still be the same.

Bless your heart Tasha

I think I was being played by doing EVERYTHING that was asked of me after that stupid one time cussing rant that I started to regret in PM the very next day and publicly started to regret just 4 days later and am still banned. I gave away my dignity and self respect running around begging to be let back on WOV and doing every single request asked of me to do. I think I probably shouldn't have not done those requests and just said something like,"Fuck off," when asked to do those requests considering the fact that I am still banned anyway after doing those requests. I think I would have gotten a lot of respect by refusing to do those requests.

Ironically, I originally said I would only the first request if doing so would get me reinstated on WOV. The answer was doing so will not get you reinstated on WOV. I replied something like,"Then I'm not doing that request if it will not get me back on WOV! Why would I do a request that won't get me reinstated?" The response was something like,"You are entitled to not want to do a request after you've already been banned from WOV. I later caved and did the request and all other requests. I was thinking doing all those requests just might get me reinstated on WOV after all. Still banned. I probably should have stuck to my guns and refused to do request(s) after being told that doing request(s) would not get me reinstated. I would have shown backbone by sticking to my guns, dignity, self respect, and principles had I not caved and did those requests after all. I am still banned anyway so the outcome would still be the same.
    but this goes to show why you shouldn't have been let back on the forum. You only did those things so you could get back on the farm not because you truly regretted what you said or did and all the shenanigans you pulled. Perhaps it was a test to see how you would react by having to wait and you have now failed.

Nothing another sock won't fix.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

but this goes to show why you shouldn't have been let back on the forum. You only did those things so you could get back on the farm not because you truly regretted what you said or did and all the shenanigans you pulled. Perhaps it was a test to see how you would react by having to wait and you have now failed.

I do regret that stupid cussing rant and wish I never said it. I really regretted it the very next day. In fact, I tried to edit out the rant like 30 minutes after saying it, but it was too late as I was already banned. My last action on WOV was getting a 404 Error message when I attempted to edit out the cussing rant.

Now for something more lighthearted. North Miami Beach Police put up a sign that could have REALLY used a comma punctuation mark. "Say No To Drugs From North Miami Beach Police Officers." LMAO! . What they meant to say was," Say No To Drugs, From North Miami Beach Officers. That Comma makes a BIG difference.

At least one website has said something like,"If this website where a TV Show or a Movie, Nathan would be the Villain." I responded,"No, I would be The Hero, because I bring people together." The response was something like,"Cancer brings people together. 9-11 brought people together. Death brings people together." I'm surprised there wasn't a response like,"Only a Villain would claim that they are The Hero because they bring people together."
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-03-2020 at 05:56 AM.

Thread Information