Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Just got accused of shoplifting at a Walmart today. I had purchased my items at the scan and go self checkout, changed multiple purses(I bought two purses to replace my broken ones. There was a Cashier who saw me changing purses and said I didn't pay for those items. I showed her my receipt and she said "Okay." At the door I was approached by Police and Store Employees about my "Stealing." The Store Employees claimed they followed me and saw me stealing. I cussed them out so bad and showed them my receipt. They let me go. I apologized for cussing them out but didn't get an apology for the false Accusation from either the Police Officer or Store Employees. The Police Officer told me in private that Cussing is not the best way to go about it when you're actually innocent and they were just doing their jobs. I would think people being falsely accused would be the Perfect Candidates for cussing their Accusers out... and
    I uses to think that Walmart was such a nice and fun place to shop but now I am having huge second thoughts on it. On a side note, I was thinking about buying third purse, but decided I didn't need it anymore since the purses I bought were sufficient. I specifically thought,"I am going to put this purse back on the Rack so that I don't get accused of Shoplifting. " I put it back on the rack and still got accused of Shoplifting....
    Odds are that never happened and you’re making shit up for attention. It could have happened, but it’s you saying it, so probably didn’t.

To be clear, I’m saying you’re a pathological liar, even if this happens to be true
    Last edited by mcap; 04-23-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Just got accused of shoplifting at a Walmart today. I had purchased my items at the scan and go self checkout, changed multiple purses(I bought two purses to replace my broken ones. There was a Cashier who saw me changing purses and said I didn't pay for those items. I showed her my receipt and she said "Okay." At the door I was approached by Police and Store Employees about my "Stealing." The Store Employees claimed they followed me and saw me stealing. I cussed them out so bad and showed them my receipt. They let me go. I apologized for cussing them out but didn't get an apology for the false Accusation from either the Police Officer or Store Employees. The Police Officer told me in private that Cussing is not the best way to go about it when you're actually innocent and they were just doing their jobs. I would think people being falsely accused would be the Perfect Candidates for cussing their Accusers out... and
    I uses to think that Walmart was such a nice and fun place to shop but now I am having huge second thoughts on it. On a side note, I was thinking about buying third purse, but decided I didn't need it anymore since the purses I bought were sufficient. I specifically thought,"I am going to put this purse back on the Rack so that I don't get accused of Shoplifting. " I put it back on the rack and still got accused of Shoplifting....
    Odds are that never happened and you’re making shit up for attention. It could have happened, but it’s you saying it, so probably didn’t.

To be clear, I’m saying you’re a pathological liar, even if this happens to be true

It actually DID happen to me.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

It actually DID happen to me.
    See what happens when you LIED so many times?

Why don’t you accept NOBODY wants you here. What kind of person would stay somewhere no one wants them and insults them daily?

The answer is a Retard so stupid they think people aren’t laughing at them.

Lucky for you I found a forum for you.

https://ablehere.com/forum-for-disabled-people.html

Tasha has just as much right to post here as anyone else.
    You don't have to respond or read his/her comments.
    Unless Tasha starts selling furniture or doxxing people that is.
    Dan is pretty lenient and I am not sure Tasha broke any of his rules.
    Dan even allows socks from time to time and unbans banned members.
    I get it that most of you don't like or want Tasha but it isn't that hard to dismiss or ignore Tasha.
    Perhaps you and others just enjoy trolling Tasha and your comments aren't as serious as they appear.
    Carry on or Troll on... it all works on this site.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Tasha has just as much right to post here as anyone else.
    You don't have to respond or read his/her comments.
    Unless Tasha starts selling furniture or doxxing people that is.
    Dan is pretty lenient and I am not sure Tasha broke any of his rules.
    Dan even allows socks from time to time and unbans banned members.
    I get it that most of you don't like or want Tasha but it isn't that hard to dismiss or ignore Tasha.
    Perhaps you and others just enjoy trolling Tasha and your comments aren't as serious as they appear.
    Carry on or Troll on... it all works on this site.
    I agree! I enjoy Tasha's posts! I even find it entertaining when MidWest Player visits from time to time to carpet bomb the site.

Between Tasha and MWP, you never know what you'll get. Makes things interesting! And I still think those two got to be related somehow.

I was at Wal-Mart 12 years. You wouldn't believe the stuff people try. I've seen oversize women with tons of meat hanging by various means under their clothing. The funniest(?) I saw was a man who returned his chain saw in original box with receipt. The fairly new associate took it and gave the.refund. Opening it later, they found a log in the.box. What I don't understand is why employees suspected you BEFORE you reached the checkout-unusual. Usually this occurs when someone realizes they're being watched and ditch the item on the way to checkout.

So.... Let's just say I joined a Wealthy People's Forum where a bunch of Billionaires talk a
    bout their Billions of dolllars and how obscenely filthy wealthy they are. I joined there mainly to shoot the breeze, not talk about being a Billionaire but to shoot the breeze and chat off topic... I feel like a FRAUD knowing I am living paycheck to paycheck and am NOT a Billionaire and feel they will soon see that I am NOT a Billionaire. I think they got an inkling when I talked about People who live paycheck to paycheck. A Poster responded something like,"Uh, none of us live paycheck to paycheck. We are BILLIONAIRES! I can't believe someone joined a BILLLIONAIRES Forum and talked about people who live paycheck to paycheck! I call BS on you!" I ran for the hills on that reply!

I also mentioned WANTING that $1200 Stimulus check really badly and the responses were something like,"We Billionaires generally don't care about that $1200 Stimulus check all that much. Were obscenely wealthy and don't really want it." It doesn't help that most of my posts on that Forum are NOT what a Billionaire would say, more like what someone who makes about $17,000 a year would say...I even have my own Corner there after getting implied annoyance(After like just a couple of weeks instead of like months or years)there so that should tell you a lot) an an Admin even said something like,"Either this person is an annoying Troll or one of the Dumbest Posters ever." An ADMIN said this! An ADMIN! After starting my Corner there, a Regular Poster said something like,"Finally. I was just about to suggest you get a Single thread for most of your thoughts and feelings because your willy nilly posting was becoming annoying(One main
    Thread Like Nathan's Corner?,
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-25-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

So.... Let's just say I joined a Wealthy People's Forum where a bunch of Billionaires talk a
    bout their Billions of dolllars and how obscenely filthy wealthy they are. I joined there mainly to shoot the breeze, not talk about being a Billionaire but to shoot the breeze and chat off topic... I feel like a FRAUD knowing I am living paycheck to paycheck and am NOT a Billionaire and feel they will soon see that I am NOT a Billionaire. I think they got an inkling when I talked about People who live paycheck to paycheck. A Poster responded something like,"Uh, none of us live paycheck to paycheck. We are BILLIONAIRES! I can't believe someone joined a BILLLIONAIRES Forum and talked about people who live paycheck to paycheck! I call BS on you!" I ran for the hills on that reply!

I also mentioned WANTING that $1200 Stimulus check really badly and the responses were something like,"We Billionaires generally don't care about that $1200 Stimulus check all that much. Were obscenely wealthy and don't really want it." It doesn't help that most of my posts on that Forum are NOT what a Billionaire would say, more like what someone who makes about $17,000 a year would say...I even have my own Corner there after getting implied annoyance(After like just a couple of weeks instead of like months or years)there so that should tell you a lot) an an Admin even said something like,"Either this person is an annoying Troll or one of the Dumbest Posters ever." An ADMIN said this! An ADMIN! After starting my Corner there, a Regular Poster said something like,"Finally. I was just about to suggest you get a Single thread for most of your thoughts and feelings because your willy nilly posting was becoming annoying(One main
    Nathan, never mind all that, it's boring. We need to know if you believe Rob played the double up bug glitch or not. Please add your comment to the Andrew G thread. Thanks in advance, we are eagerly awaiting your take on the matter.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Nathan, never mind all that, it's boring. We need to know if you believe Rob played the double up bug glitch or not. Please add your comment to the Andrew G thread. Thanks in advance, we are eagerly awaiting your take on the matter.
    I answered truthfully about my feelings on the Double up bug and got RIDICULED....:/

Well, that other Admin on the other website officially said something like,"You're a dumb Troll. The only reason I haven't banned you is because you're entertaining! He also implied I wouldn't be able to start any new threads and all my thoughts have to go into the Nathan's Corner thread. " Wow. An ADMIN called me a Dumb Troll! You would usually see the REGULAR MEMBERS calling me a Dumb Troll, not an ADMIN! This is a first for me!

On a side note, I use one of my "Friend's" name on that website, not my Nathan name, LMAO!
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-29-2020 at 09:47 AM.

have you tried smart trolling instead?

Well, that other Admin on the other website officially said something like,"You're a dumb Troll. The only reason I haven't banned you is because you're entertaining! He also implied I wouldn't be able to start any new threads and all my thoughts have to go into the Nathan's Corner thread. " Wow. An ADMIN called me a Dumb Troll! You would usually see the REGULAR MEMBERS calling me a Dumb Troll, not an ADMIN! This is a first for me!

On a side note, I use one of my "Friend's" name on that website, not my Nathan name, LMAO!
    I think kentry is on borrowed time at 2+2. Might be best just to pack up and move out before she gets evicted. Have you toured the apartments at pokerfraudalert? I hear they are pretty nice.

Happy belated one year Anniversary of this Nathan's Corner! Happy Belated Two Year Anniversary of Nathan's Corner on WOV!

Happy belated one year Anniversary of this Nathan's Corner! Happy Belated Two Year Anniversary of Nathan's Corner on WOV!
    Tasha, welcome back! I missed seeing your posts.

What happened to cookie monster?

Originally Posted by GOATshoes View Post
    Tasha, welcome back! I missed seeing your posts.
    Tasha, I second that! We missed you and your posts. I really missed your weekly Florida lottery picks. I hope you have enough good numbers in you that you can start that back up.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    What happened to cookie monster?
    My Cookie Monster Account is banned. But maybe I can get The Cookie Monster Avatar again.

Also, to Mcap, I DIDN'T send that PM to the WHOLE Forum. I sent it to a FEW people.
    Last edited by Tasha; 06-07-2020 at 07:05 PM.

Wow. I usually found myself grateful that my name is a common name(Karen) so there's no way my name could ever be made fun of,.... And now a Karen Meme is someone who is a Bitchy, Shrewed woman who will get people into trouble if things don't go her way... Wow. Never thought anyone would make fun of my common, normal name...

Your exempt Kentry,it's only used to describe entitled white women.

Thread Information