Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

Thank God I live in Miami as it looks like Hurricane Sally is going straight to the Gulf of Mexico. Miami is the complete opposite of the Florida Cities near The Gulf of Mexico. We living in Miami are so lucky we don't live near or in The Gulf of Mexico. Prayers for the people who do live in or near The Gulf of Mexico.

Well, sometimes Google doesn't understand exactly what I am trying to look up. LMAO! I wanted to look at pictures of clear water. So I typed,"Pictures of Clear Water. I got links to Clearwater, Florida! LMAO! Not exactly what I meant, Google. I then searched,"Pictures of water that is clear and THEN I got pictures of water that is clear. I wanted to check if I could get 401k checks from FedEx. I searched,"Can you get a 401k check from Fedex... Google gave me links to 401k for FEDEX Employees.. LMAO! Not what I meant, Google. LMAO!

Oh my God. LMAO! The Award for weirdest Internet Crush for me was when I had a crush on some guy who not only was openly Gay, every post he wrote about me was NEGATIVE! I hadn't had a date in like 5 years at this point and was DESPERATE! LMAO! This guy's name was Grimlock. I remember Posters were like,"I can't believe Nathan is after Grimlock! LMAO! Not only is he openly Gay, so he wouldn't be interested in her in the first place, he always talks to her and about her like trash! He has NEVER said ANYTHING nice about her or to her! EVERY single thing he has said to her and about her is negative and insulting. He even virtually slapped her claiming she likes to be slapped! I can't believe Nathan has a crush on Grimlock! LMAO!" Luckily, I quickly came to my senses and that crush only lasted about two days. My God, what a weird crush!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Oh my God. LMAO! The Award for weirdest Internet Crush for me was when I had a crush on some guy who not only was openly Gay, every post he wrote about me was NEGATIVE! I hadn't had a date in like 5 years at this point and was DESPERATE! LMAO!
    You know you could get lots of dates with guys that are straight not gay. Guys that would be pretty good catches. In fact many of them probably pretty well-to-do. All you got to do is dress up in high heels lingerie and G strings, get your hair done, get it all straightened out probably learn how to do some cool makeup. And just be ultra submissive, just let them get into their BDS&M and you become completely 100% submissive. Take what they will dish out and you'll have lots of dates ROMAFL! Learn to love the welts on your body and you'll have all of the males you want.
    I love you guys even if there are some Transvestites, Transsexuals, Pre-Ops and some Aliens mixed in amongst you! As the song goes 'Light My Fire' baby

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Oh my God. LMAO! The Award for weirdest Internet Crush for me was when I had a crush on some guy who not only was openly Gay, every post he wrote about me was NEGATIVE! I hadn't had a date in like 5 years at this point and was DESPERATE! LMAO! This guy's name was Grimlock. I remember Posters were like,"I can't believe Nathan is after Grimlock! LMAO! Not only is he openly Gay, so he wouldn't be interested in her in the first place, he always talks to her and about her like trash! He has NEVER said ANYTHING nice about her or to her! EVERY single thing he has said to her and about her is negative and insulting. He even virtually slapped her claiming she likes to be slapped! I can't believe Nathan has a crush on Grimlock! LMAO!" Luckily, I quickly came to my senses and that crush only lasted about two days. My God, what a weird crush!
    If you’re looking for pick up spots, may I suggest the Zoo...head straight over to the gorilla cage and you’re set

Biscayne Blvd. Or perhaps NW 27th Avenue. Real late at night nite.

May I suggest some very high heels, you can just wear a thong maybe a mid drift without a bra make sure you do your makeup right and just kind of walk up and down the street and I'm sure you'll pick up some dates.
    I love you guys even if there are some Transvestites, Transsexuals, Pre-Ops and some Aliens mixed in amongst you! As the song goes 'Light My Fire' baby

Thread Information