Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Just got accused of shoplifting at a Walmart today. I had purchased my items at the scan and go self checkout, changed multiple purses(I bought two purses to replace my broken ones. There was a Cashier who saw me changing purses and said I didn't pay for those items. I showed her my receipt and she said "Okay." At the door I was approached by Police and Store Employees about my "Stealing." The Store Employees claimed they followed me and saw me stealing. I cussed them out so bad and showed them my receipt. They let me go. I apologized for cussing them out but didn't get an apology for the false Accusation from either the Police Officer or Store Employees. The Police Officer told me in private that Cussing is not the best way to go about it when you're actually innocent and they were just doing their jobs. I would think people being falsely accused would be the Perfect Candidates for cussing their Accusers out... and
    I uses to think that Walmart was such a nice and fun place to shop but now I am having huge second thoughts on it. On a side note, I was thinking about buying third purse, but decided I didn't need it anymore since the purses I bought were sufficient. I specifically thought,"I am going to put this purse back on the Rack so that I don't get accused of Shoplifting. " I put it back on the rack and still got accused of Shoplifting....
    Odds are that never happened and you’re making shit up for attention. It could have happened, but it’s you saying it, so probably didn’t.

To be clear, I’m saying you’re a pathological liar, even if this happens to be true
    Last edited by mcap; 04-23-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information