Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    And you have said that many times. THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU!!! I asked if you had ANY CONNECTIONS with LusciousSweet2 whatsoever(?) Quit avoiding the actual question answer with a simple YES OR NO.
    No. I don't have any connections to Luscious Sweet.
    You fail again. People love to play word games, I'm asking about LusciousSweet2
    I know. Edited the post to reflect it.

No. I don't have any connections to Luscious Sweet.
    Other than lying, very well done.

Other than lying, very well done.
    I am not lying, I promise!

Time for me to come clean about something else. I joined a club with a hidden agenda, and planned to bounce as soon as my agenda was fulfilled, but actually came to like the club for real and stayed even after the agenda was fulfilled .

Here is a list of people who I am not

Kentry
    Luscious Sweet
    Dean
    Awesome Sauce
    Wizard Of Nothing(This one was the most bizarre accusation of all of them. Can't believe there were jokes about me and WON being the same person! O.O. WTF! WON is a white male and I am a black female, and besides there are videos of me and pictures of him and it is clear how different we really are.

Here is a list of people who I am not

Kentry
    Luscious Sweet
    Dean
    Awesome Sauce
    Wizard Of Nothing(This one was the most bizarre accusation of all of them. Can't believe there were jokes about me and WON being the same person! O.O. WTF! WON is a white male and I am a black female, and besides there are videos of me and pictures of him and it is clear how different we really are.
    Only idiots thought you and WON were the same person. I still think you are fibbing and you have connections with LS and Kendry at minimum. There are way too many connections for it to be a coincidence. IIRC I put your writing samples from back then in a writing detection program along with Kentrys writing samples and it came back in the 85- 95% range that you guys were the same. Not to mention, you guys live miles apart(I mean feet), take the same busses, play the same slots, talk about the same stuff, ue the same smiley faces, have the same issues getting asked for money, the timeline is impeccable when you emerged and so on, and so on, and so on. You know better than to admit something like this. IIRC Kentry got all pissed off and exploded(like you did)made some rant somewhere using lots of profanity I bet if we looked that up and compared it to your latest rant towards BBB we would see something glaringly similar.

Time for me to come clean about something else. I joined a club with a hidden agenda, and planned to bounce as soon as my agenda was fulfilled, but actually came to like the club for real and stayed even after the agenda was fulfilled .
    W G A F F

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    W G A F F
    The retard, with all due respect to what we called retards growing up, talks in idiot rhyme. Today they are victims of autism, whatever. They are smarter than they appear. This fuck has found a way to drive an incredible gaming mind like Axel, and others crazy with their nonsense.

In this case she is talking about GF and her using both her Kentry and Nathan personas to give Freddy a hardon thinking he has friends.

The retard has certainly gotten what she wants. That all said, her life has to be fucking miserable and if she gets enjoyment from creating multiple personalities on forums, more power to her. We should be happy our lives are not as bad as hers.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    W G A F F
    The retard, with all due respect to what we called retards growing up, talks in idiot rhyme. Today they are victims of autism, whatever. They are smarter than they appear. This fuck has found a way to drive an incredible gaming mind like Axel, and others crazy with their nonsense.

In this case she is talking about GF and her using both her Kentry and Nathan personas to give Freddy a hardon thinking he has friends.

The retard has certainly gotten what she wants. That all said, her life has to be fucking miserable and if she gets enjoyment from creating multiple personalities on forums, more power to her. We should be happy our lives are not as bad as hers.
    I am not Kentry, I promise, and it wasn't Gambling Forums that I was talking about. I'll give you another hint. I was temporarily permeanantly banned from the website but made things right and was granted full Membership again.

I am so over my rant. I want to be able to go back on WOV. :/

W G A F F

I’m a g

I am not Kentry, I promise, and it wasn't Gambling Forums that I was talking about. I'll give you another hint. I was temporarily permeanantly banned from the website but made things right and was granted full Membership again.
    I’m a gambler, I’ll stick with retard/ autism for all of your personalities/

Probably the best bet I ever have made.

I’m a g

Boz, you're an asshole. I thought you were my friend.

Originally Posted by scolist View Post

Once again, I ASKED for Nathan's Corner. In fact, begged for it.
    Read every word I wrote that begins with "g", especially the word "given".
    Scolist, people were saying that Nathan's Corner was meant as punishment, but how could it be punishment when I specifically begged for it after posters told me they wanted me to have my own thread for my random thoughts and feelings?
    You were [B]given[B] Nathan's Corner to keep you from spewing nonsense all over that forum. And now you're over here in this forum looking for a Pity Party over your Nuking, but weren't you Nuked over here as well? And you had to keep Begging to be allowed back in?

Read every word I wrote that begins with "g", especially the word "given".
    Scolist, people were saying that Nathan's Corner was meant as punishment, but how could it be punishment when I specifically begged for it after posters told me they wanted me to have my own thread for my random thoughts and feelings?
    You were [B]given[B] Nathan's Corner to keep you from spewing nonsense all over that forum. And now you're over here in this forum looking for a Pity Party over your Nuking, but weren't you Nuked over here as well? And you had to keep Begging to be allowed back in?
    I was temporarily nuked for not paying a Lottery pledge after I lost. As soon as I paid, I was reinstated.

I’m a g

It's called tough love, something you desperately need. Not that it seems to help since you keep making the same mistakes over and over. Perhaps this has to do with whatever condition you may or may not have. It is all good Nathan, You are okay in my book. You just keep doing you, however, you are going to catch some flack no matter what. So, if you are looking for praise, appreciation, acceptance, and love on these type of forums...YOU ARE VISITING SOME OF THE WORST PLACES FOR THAT. You mise well just hang out on a white supremacists website (no I'm not comparing this or any forum to a white supremacist website, I'm highly exaggerating so she might get my point)

It's called tough love, something you desperately need. Not that it seems to help since you keep making the same mistakes over and over. Perhaps this has to do with whatever condition you may or may not have. It is all good Nathan, You are okay in my book. You just keep doing you, however, you are going to catch some flack no matter what. So, if you are looking for praise, appreciation, acceptance, and love on these type of forums...YOU ARE VISITING SOME OF THE WORST PLACES FOR THAT. You mise well just hang out on a white supremacists website (no I'm not comparing this or any forum to a white supremacist website, I'm highly exaggerating so she might get my point)
    I'm just shocked that someone who I considered a friend would say sucg horrible things about me. :/

Aw, Tuesday. :/Wish it were Thursday instead.

Tasha is bringing a lot of views to this site. Everyone that wanted her off of WoV are now over here reading her. Some even conversing with her. It won't be long Pokergrinderpuke will be over here complaining about her. LOL!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Tasha is bringing a lot of views to this site. Everyone that wanted her off of WoV are now over here reading her. Some even conversing with her. It won't be long Pokergrinderpuke will be over here complaining about her. LOL!
    Thank you for your support, Mickey. That would be possible that Poker Grinder comes here harassing and insulting me here too! Although cussing him out on here would not carry the same execution that cussing someone out on WOV does.

I wonder if Keystone is Poker Grinder.... Hmm.

Thread Information