Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

Great compilation but will only get a short response from the moron.

I’m not “.....”, promise and a moronic smile.

Spock, you quoted a bunch of my posts?

Craps
    Roulette
    Electronic Blackjack
    Electronic Video Poker
    Poker
    Yahtzee

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Spock, you quoted a bunch of my posts?

Craps
    Roulette
    Electronic Blackjack
    Electronic Video Poker
    Poker
    Yahtzee
    Not Creepy, just shows what a lying piece of shit you are.

But also shows you are not as stupid as you try to come off as.

Come to Vegas All expenses paid and take the IQ test.

I am not the highly esteemed Tasha.

TBH you guys just need to lay off and respond to Tasha like a real person. Life is too short.

Look at Tasha as a discussion seeder which she is.

Tasha is still more intelligent than Rob Singer. Accepted fact on this here message board.

So we put the lower bounds of Tasha's IQ at Rob Singer's IQ. What is the upper bound ?

Tasha is the greatest troll ever on gambling forums. Even if not intentional.

Y'all just mad because you guys aren't considered to be highly esteemed members by Nathan.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

TBH you guys just need to lay off and respond to Tasha like a real person. Life is too short.

Tasha is still more intelligent than Rob Singer. Accepted fact on this here message board.

So we put the lower bounds of Tasha's IQ at Rob Singer's IQ. What is the upper bound ?

LMAO, Accounting, no one thinks that you and I are the same person AFAIK. But then again, there were "Jokes," implying that Wizard Of Nothing and I were the same person and WON is a blue eyed White Man and I am a brown eyed Black Female. I playfully mused when WON and I were being joked about the same person and we are so completely clearly different people is when I should have gotten immunity against all Sock accusations since that one was so completely out of left field. LOL.

While you may despise Singer, to suggest that she (?) is smarter than him is ridiculous....she is not the greatest troll ever, only the greatest shitbag....stupid AF too

So, my ID being one letter off due to a birth certificate error from my bank card error cost me a very important loan! Drats! :/

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

While you may despise Singer, to suggest that she (?) is smarter than him is ridiculous....she is not the greatest troll ever, only the greatest shitbag....stupid AF too
    Greatest shitbag? Tell that to the guy who claimed that his rival was a Terrorist and claimed to the SWAT Team that the Rival lived in some random address. SWAT Team showed up and shot the first person who opened the door. The innocent person died and later the guy admitted he just said a random address and was arrested for his role in the innocent man's death.

Greatest shitbag? Tell that to the guy who claimed that his rival was a Terrorist and claimed to the SWAT Team that the Rival lived in some random address. SWAT Team showed up and shot the first person who opened the door. The innocent person died and later the guy admitted he just said a random address and was arrested for his role in the innocent man's death.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Come on Boz, even you have to admit that directly helping cause an innocent man to be killed is way worse than anything I have ever done.

Come on Boz, even you have to admit that directly helping cause an innocent man to be killed is way worse than anything I have ever done.

Thank you for your support, sort of. :/

Have you ever been impostered on a website(s)? I was Kentry_1802 on another website, and some asshole made a name like,"Kentry1802"and began posting really nasty and beyond disgusting things like wanting to do sexually inappropriate things to children. People were appalled, disgusted, and shocked that "I" would want to do that to children and basically were getting ready to report "My," nasty and disgusting posts to the proper Authorities, but reasonable Posters pointed out I did not talk like that and they pointed out that the Imposter had no underline and I had an underline. The other Posters saw the light after the "No underline thing,/Poster does not act like this" was pointed out and the Imposter ran for the hills.

Oh my God. Someone on a website I am a Member of threatened multiple times to kill the Admin! O.O. He used to be normal, cool, mature, rational, wise, logical, but as of currently/recently he has been doxxing people, going on crazy rants, and making death threats to the Admin. It's beyond shocking to see someone who was so very well put together go off the deep end like this. He'd be one of the last people I would expect to turn into a raving lunatic. It's so sad and shocking.
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-29-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Someone on WOV mentioned he hadn't done his job in years. There's another job he hasn't done in almost three months! :/

Has anyone heard from Bob 21 lately? :/

Only if you remember the login details.

Only if you remember the login details.
    I am not Bob21. And everyone knows that I am not him. Now you're just grasping for straws.

Thread Information