Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan's Corner! :D

Tasha, who is going to win the Democratic nomination?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

So, I was reading a Do It Yourself Mystery and there were two females leaving the low security jail. Each Female claimed she was the innocent Hostage and the other one was the Prisoner(More like Jail Inmate). One Female claimed the other one was the Jail Inmate because she saw her on the news for Murder a little while ago. I figured she was lying because jail inmates most likely wouldn't be watching the news. I said she was the real jail inmate because of that. In the "Reveal " section, it turns out that I was right! But my reasoning was wrong. The jail inmate lied because a Murderer wouldn't be in a low security jail, she'd be in a maximum security prison. So, I got the jail inmate right, but my reasoning wrong. LOL.

Well, we have a rat in our house! O.O I heard it scratching a few nights ago as I was trying to sleep and it sounded like it was in my room! O.O I grabbed my blanket, my pillow, my cellphone, and hightailed it to the Florida Room couch after closing my room door. Yesterday, I saw it crawling! O.O Today, family Members saw it crawling too! O.O. On a lighter note went to Google, and The Google Doodle looks suspiciously like a Rat or a Mouse. Thinking of our uninvited Rat Guest, I clicked on the Google Doodle, and it is Chinese New Year: The Year Of The Rat! LOL. I wonder if our uninvited Rat Guest staying over during Year Of The Rat means we get Chinese Good Luck for the year?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Well, we have a rat in our house! O.O I heard it scratching a few nights ago as I was trying to sleep and it sounded like it was in my room! O.O I grabbed my blanket, my pillow, my cellphone, and hightailed it to the Florida Room couch after closing my room door. Yesterday, I saw it crawling! O.O Today, family Members saw it crawling too! O.O. On a lighter note went to Google, and The Google Doodle looks suspiciously like a Rat or a Mouse. Thinking of our uninvited Rat Guest, I clicked on the Google Doodle, and it is Chinese New Year: The Year Of The Rat! LOL. I wonder if our uninvited Rat Guest staying over during Year Of The Rat means we get Chinese Good Luck for the year?
    I had a rat in my garage awhile back.
    He was trying to chew through the wall to get out.
    That bastard made me move everything to get at him to try to kill him.
    I missed 4 times trying to bash his head in and he ran out the door never to be seen again.
    Damn Rat was big IMO... had to be over a foot long.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I missed 4 times trying to bash his head in and he ran out the door never to be seen again.
    Over a foot long rat? O.O Are you sure he wasn't a POSSUM? But I love how he figured out he was NOT wanted in your house and ran out the door and never came back after you tried four times to kill him! LMAO! The rat in our house is probably

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Adult Black Rats are usually 13 to 18 inches long.
    Of course the Garage Door is about 9 foot long.
    Damn Rat didn't get out right away.
    I got him out of this boxed area where he was hiding under the water heater.
    He ran around as I took a couple swings at him and he hid behind a filing cabinet I had against he wall.
    He was actually on the side of the wall.
    I had to move things around and he scurried back to the cubby hole.
    I poked at him and he came out and I missed him a couple more times hitting the floor as he ran over my shoe and finally out towards the street.
    I wanted to kill him but i was more so worried about getting bit or scratched.
    I figured if I got bit or scratched I would be in a world of hurt having to get some sort of rabies vaccine.
    So I probably was acting like a Fag or a Girl as I was trying to kill him.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Over a foot long rat? O.O Are you sure he wasn't a POSSUM? But I love how he figured out he was NOT wanted in your house and ran out the door and never came back after you tried four times to kill him! LMAO! The rat in our house is probably
    6 inches long. For some reason, the 6 inches long part didn't post the first time.

I remember hearing tales about wharf rats - which could get a little bigger than toy dogs if the stories were true (personally I believe it).

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Tasha, who is going to win the Democratic nomination?
    Pete B seems to be a strong Contender for Democratic President. People who at first admitted they thought he was a joke at first(People at first were like,"I'm not voting for a GAY man and having a GAY First Man) have now seriously considering voting for him as they actually agree with his policies and goals. Support for Bernie seems to have gone down however. People think Elizabeth Warren interestingly enough her initials are EW is a joke. People are still disgusted by that Native American scam she pulled. Pete at this point seens to be a shoo in at this point as far as the Democratic Candidates go.

Bernie is getting it not butt pirate.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Bernie is getting it not butt pirate.
    I don't know about that. People really aren't as hot for Bernie in 2020 as they were for him in 2016.

The beef sticks sold as quick snacks are the best rat bait. They cannot snatch it off the trap trigger like cheese, etc., so they hang on long enough for the trap to snap their necks. If you don't like them for snacks, they are ideal panfish and catfish bait. If anyone wins the Democratic nomination, I hope it's Bloomberg.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    The beef sticks sold as quick snacks are the best rat bait. They cannot snatch it off the trap trigger like cheese, etc., so they hang on long enough for the trap to snap their necks. If you don't like them for snacks, they are ideal panfish and catfish bait. If anyone wins the Democratic nomination, I hope it's Bloomberg.

Many people find Bloomberg a Creep. Not sure if he's going to win The Presidency. But then again, many people found Donald J Trump to be a Creep amd he's our President right now.. So, you never know.

Pete has a better chance of being nom than Tasha does at regaining full posting “rights”, I’ll give him that. Gotta watch your ass around him though, so to speak.

[QUOTE=Tasha;96970]
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

Many people find Bloomberg a Creep. Not sure if he's going to win The Presidency. But then again, many people found Donald J Trump to be a Creep amd he's our President right now.. So, you never know.
    That's why I'm watching the Dems for the first time tonite. I knew the former debates would be hilarious.

Pete can't even lock up the gay vote:

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrX...XJOUIyX8gEfF4-
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You know, I'm ashamed about my past self. Trolling, using all those Socks, begging to be let back on WOV. Especially when someone said something like,"You seem like a spoiled brat. There are Terrorits killing children's parents in front of them and then turning the gun on the children themselves and threatening to kill them too if they don't join the Terrorists. There are so many tragic and horrific issues in the world, and you're whining about being banned from a website? STFU and be grateful for what you do have!"

Sounds like a good reason for you and your sock to resign from the forum. Your sock hasn’t shown up for a while though.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Sounds like a good reason for you and your sock to resign from the forum. Your sock hasn’t shown up for a while though.
    Mcap,I don't have any more Socks. Those Socks were embarrassing.

I just found out a few minutes ago that I am suspended/restricted/banned from Diversity Tomorrow. :/
    Last edited by Tasha; 02-26-2020 at 08:46 PM.

Thread Information