Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, Kentry made a website that should be a safe haven! :D

Once again, Kentry, fix your fucking website! I'm being attacked by multiple people on your website!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Once again, Kentry, fix your fucking website! I'm being attacked by multiple people on your website!
    Are you Natasha on that site?

And how do you know kentry is reading this site?

I'm starting to think someone is off their meds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

I am The Real Nathan on that website. The person who just says Nathan is an imposter.

I am The Real Nathan on that website. The person who just says Nathan is an imposter.
    SO you are a real fake Nathan, or is that a fake real Nathan?

The person who posts as The Real Nathan is me on that website. The person named Nathan is an impersonator. The person named Michelle Parker on that website isn't me either.

The person who posts as The Real Nathan is me on that website. The person named Nathan is an impersonator. The person named Michelle Parker on that website isn't me either.
    just pick a name and get back on the WoV. Personally I think you should just roll with Luscious Sweet.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    just pick a name and get back on the WoV. Personally I think you should just roll with Luscious Sweet.
    But I am not Luscious Sweet! I promise!

That website quickly became a place to attack me really fast. :/ Here is another website by Kentry that looks to be more controlled. http://kentry18wovrejects.proboards.com/

That website quickly became a place to attack me really fast. :/ Here is another website by Kentry that looks to be more controlled. http://kentry18wovrejects.proboards.com/
    And I'm already being attacked at the newer website. :/

And the first Kentry website already died in literally a couple of days. I guess people saw that it quickly and inadvertently became a place to attack me :/ and jumped ship. I have rarely seen a website die so incredibly quickly. It may have lasted longer had it not become a place to rag on me. The second Kentry website isn't doing hot either with once again posters ragging on me.

Sorry to say Nathan, no one really reads the sites you post at now. Most of the people here are not really interested. I told you your corner was already getting stagnate on WOV, and now that it is all but gone and buried the Nathan fad is dead.

Sorry to say Nathan, no one really reads the sites you post at now. Most of the people here are not really interested. I told you your corner was already getting stagnate on WOV, and now that it is all but gone and buried the Nathan fad is dead.
    I really shouldn't have gone off on BBB. Nathan's Corner would still be a hit thread had I not done that.

Thread Information